Chapter 2.2

This Guy is in Love with You BRO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------

It's been over a week since the day I transferred here and the day since I started pretending as a boy. If you're asking me what it is like? Well, I'm telling you, it's hell for me.

Geez! Donghae almost found out my personal hygiene kit. I almost freaked out because my sanitary pads are there, my feminine wash ughh. It's a good thing that my roommate called him to do some errands with him. That boy always comes to my room without my permission.

Yes! I already met my roommate two days after. Meaning, 'Monday'. That's the most embarrassing day of my life I swear. Grrr. I hate him!

*Flashback*


It's Monday already and I haven't seen my roommate since the day I came here. Maybe I will be able to meet him later after class or maybe he's my classmate.

If you're curious about what happened after my dear of a cousin revealed that he's my cousin, well, I have no choice but to admit. They're so crazy about it saying that no wonder I looked like a girl since my cousin is also like that. He looks so feminine. I just agreed to everything that they're saying. After that, I asked Donghae to let me know what floor and room my cousin is staying. I immediately confronted him and he told me this:

"Don't worry Minnie. No one in here, not even a single soul knows that I am related to the owner of this academy. So calm your baby. Go back to your room and sleep. Goodnight."

See? I do have an abnormal family right?

I met more dormmates and made some friends during the weekend as most of the students went back to school earlier. Now, it is my first day of class and it is the day that I'll meet everyone, I am nervous and excited at the same time. I just hope I won't do anything stupid today.

I finished taking a shower when I realized that I forgot to bring my clothes with me but then, I also realized that I am all alone in this unit so I did not hesitate to leave the bathroom.

That is the worst decision that I ever made because as I open the door, someone also pulls the door open making me stumble and fall towards the person in front of me. My goodness! I'm only wearing a towel!

I shut my eyes, nervous of what will going to happen. Hundreds of thoughts are running through my mind. After 3 days, I'm already busted. I'll lose to my brother and I will fail this mission. 

I have those thoughts in me when I felt someone tap my arm. I ignored it at first but I heard the man's voice.

"Hey. Get off me."

Those are the words that I heard him said that made me looked at him and Oh boy! He's so gorgeous!! That messy hair and perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter