SM HIGH

This Guy is in Love with You BRO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I find it hard to explain every single detail about the school using Sungmin's POV so I'll just put everything in this update all the information that you currently have to know about the school's premises. :)

 

 

SM HIGH - A prestigious all-boys academy. This academy has an all-girls school counterpart that you'll find out in the future. It offers the same curriculum as the ordinary schools but every student is classified according to their skills and talents. All students are chosen based on their intelligence and acquired skills and talents. It offers specialized learnings in sports, combats & arts. It is where most of the famous people in the country graduated.

*DORMS*

DORM 1(Dorm S)- Dorm where students who excel in different kinds of Martial Arts and Combats resides. 'S' stands for SOUTH because it is located beside the SOUTH BUILDING which is in the SOUTHERN part of the academy.

DORM 2(Dorm N) - Where the students who excel in different kinds of sports resides. 'N' stands for NORTH because it is located beside the NORTH BUILDING which is in the NORTHERN part of the academy.

DORM 3(Dorm E) - Where the students who excel in Arts & Entertainment resides. 'E' stands for EAST because it is located beside the EAST BUILDING which is in the EASTERN part of the academy.

*BUILDINGS*

NORTH BUILDING - Where the following is located:
- Sports Gym
- Olympic Pool
- Rooms for Physical Ed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter