Be My Girl (ZE:A9)

Whispering Bells

Title : ChoKwang

Pairing : ZE:A9

Song : Be My Girl 

 

 

Once upon a time, in a land called Star Empire land, lived a guy, called Kwanghee. Kwanghee lived with his evil stepmother/father Siwan and his two step brothers, Hyungsik and Dongjun. And did i mention Siwan’s boyfriend ? Yeah. He had a boyfriend, Heechul.

Okay, so his stepmother/father and stepbrothers treated him badly. They made him do all the cleaning, cooking, yadi-yadi-yada bla bla bla without paying him (if you wanna use him as a maid at least pay him kay). He also had to attend to his stepbrothers, who were as different as chocolates and strawberries. Hyungsik was tall, Dongjun was short. Hyungsik was skinny, Dongjun was buff. Hyungsik loved to eat and make a mess out of the house and Dongjun loved to play soccer and make a mess of the house. Yeah.

As for Siwan, well, he spent his days on dates with Heechul, so it was Kwanghee’s job to make sure that his designer clothes was perfect. His designer shoes, his designer perfume, his designer handbag man purse and bla bla bla.

Almost everyday it went like this :

“ChoKwang ! Get me some red velvet cupcakes oreos chocolate ice cream and pepperoni pizza !! Ppalli !!”

“ChoKwang !! Clean my Arsenal jersey and soccer boots this instant !”

“ChoKwang, bring me my Georgio Armani pants Polo shirt Timber boots and Louis Vuitton bag ! Quick !”

Well, you get the idea. Oh, and why ChoKwang ? Because his skin is delicious chocolate brown unlike those pale jealous brats who want perfect skin like him *flips hair*.

So, one day, while he is in the kitchen making blueberry muffins for the fattie upstairs someone rang the doorbell. He quickly left the batter (that fattie can wait, for once) and went to open the door. A guy shoved a letter to his chest and said “Message from the palace” and left. How rude.

Well, Kwanghee took the letter to his stepmother/father (whatever) and stepbrothers anyway. They were lounging around, Siwan texting Heechul and  gigling like a crazy fangirl while Hyungsik and Dongjun were playing their Play Station 9. Kwanghee entered and said “Yo mama, kids, a guy just sent a letter from the palace”.

Siwan jumped from the couch and read the letter. “Its an invitation to Prince Kevin’s birthday party tonight !! Everyone is invited !! Ahfdvbdbidbghgjdgb” Siwan squealed. “WHAT ?!! REALLY ?? OMG !!!1!!1!” Hyungsik and Dongjun screamed. “Yep. And you.” Siwan turned to Hyungsik. “Dress and act your best. I want KevShik to happen. Understand ?!” “Yes mama !”

“Mama, can i come ?” Kwanghee asked.

“No.”

“Why – “

“No.”

“But – “

“NO ! NO MEANS NO “ Siwan screamed, shoving Kwanghee the clothes he wore yesterday. “I want these handwashed at least 5 times okay ?! Now go !” Siwan ordered. Dongjun snickered and whispered something to Hyungsik, who lauged as Siwan slammed the door in his face.

Meanie.

                         ********************************

Kwanghee was so bored that he started playing jackstones by himself. His stepmother/father, ugh, ya know what, lets call them by their names mmkay ? So, Siwan, Hyungsik, and Dongjun had already left, all dressed in their best designer clothes and shoes and riding out to the palace in Heechul’s BMW, leaving him alone. No, he is not friends with those mice and birds ew. So no one to help him.

Just then, a Lamborghini stopped in front of his house and a blonde guy got out from the car holding. Kwanghee went near him and asked ”Who the heck are you ?”

Being rude. Are we ?

The guy looked up, and eyed him. “Wait, are you the one ? Hold on a sec”

The guy took out his phone and started calling someone, talking for a while and he could hear the guy said “Are you sure he’s the one ?” the guy turned around towards him, “Hey kid, what’s your name ?” he asked as he ended his call.

“Hwang Kwanghee.” Kwanghee answered, eyeballing the guy. The guy sighed. “So i guess you’re the one. I’m Taeheon, your fairy god... brother ? Yeah. Your fairy godbrother. I’m here to help with your problems and you know. Stuff.” He shrugged.

“Stuff ?” Kwanghee cocked an eyebrow.

“Yeah. Stuff. Ya know, like making you a superstar, giving you trillions of bucks, getting you to the party –“

“YOU CAN GET ME TO THE PARTY ?!1!”

“Yeah. But – “

“I WANT TO GO TO THE PARTY !”

“-“

“I WANT I WANT I WAAANNNTTT”

“Okay okay. Sheesh. No need to scream like a girl”

And so Taeheon waved his magic wand and Kwanghee was immadiately dressed in designer oufits that could make Siwan sit up and cry.

They made their way towards the palace in the Lamborghini (pumpkin carriages are sooo last year).

“Oh yeah. And remember that all this, including me, is only staying until 12 o’clock. Ok ?” Taeheon said.

“Why until 12 o’clock only ?” Kwanghee asked, confused.

“Hey, I have other god brohers and sisters to attend to too okay. You aren’t the only one” Taeheon answered, checking his calendar for his schedule.

“Whatever”

                                      ***********************

Prince Kevin was bored as heck. The guests were too boring for his style. King Junyoung and his advisor Minwoo look at the prince worriedly, as he is just bowing to everyone with a forced expression. They’re starting to regret throwing him a birthday party.

Hyungsik tried to chat up with the prince but Kevin, being Kevin, just replied everything politely. Just then, the door to the ball room opened, and in walked a tan young man that was so dazzling with awesomeness in Kevin’s eyes that he went straight over to him.

He went over and asked Kwanghee to dance with him. Kwanghee flipped his hair and accepted his hand.

Oh yeah, Siwan didn’t notice cuz he’s too busy dancing and flirting with Heechul, Dongjun because he’s chatting up the ladies and Hyungsik because - OH MY GOD IS THAT A TIRAMISU CAKE ?!

Excuse me for a while.  That cake is beyond delicious mind you.

Long story short, Kwanghee and Kevin were walking together in the garden, enjoying the night air and each other’s company. Kwanghee’s sassy attitude attracted Kevin more and more. He loved that Kwanghee is loud and funny and just plain awesome. While Kwanghee loved that Kevin payed all his attention towards him since no one else does. He’s also very y too.

Kwanghee was just about to let Kevin hold his hand (no kissing, yet.) when he heard the clock chime.

Ding.

“I’m sorry i have to go” Kwanghee immadiately ran away from Kevin.

Ding.

“Wait, can i at least know your name ?” Kevin said, trying to run after him

Ding.

Kwanghee was running so fast that his pants slip (yes, pants. Deal with it) on the stairs.

Ding.

He ran anyway, pantless (thank god Taeheon had the sense to give him shorts underneath).

Ding.

He reached the Lamborghini and Taeheon drove as fast as he can towards Kwanghee’s house.

Ding.

“Wait !” Kevin cried, out of breath (he really needs to work out more) but the maiden guy was already gone.

He sighed, but then he noticed the pants the guy left behind. It was a limited edition Prada specially tailored pants. Which meant it will fit one and only one person. Weird though. But hey, at least he didnt leave a shoe. How cliche is that, right ?

                                ******************************

Taeheon drove fast enough that they reached Kwanghee’s house just as the twelfth strike, and so Taeheon (and his awesome Lamborghini) simply dissappered.

WHOOSH !

Making our poor little Kwangie fall straight on his , back in his old servant’s clothes. He groaned a little, but went to sleep with a smile on his face anyway, since Kevin was so bcbvhjbdchvbhfjbfvjb I CANNOT.

The next morning, while Kwanghee waas scrubbing the floors coz Dongjun doesn’t think about anything when he walks inside the house without taking of his boots after playing soccer, the house bell rang again. Kwanghee went to answer it and in come Prince Kevin, King Junyoung and his advisor Minwoo.

Minwoo cleared his throat and read the parchment he was carrying.

“By His Higness King Junyoung’s decread, every young man in this house will be given a chance to try on the pants left by the young man that has smitten Prince Kevin’s heart yesterday”

Siwan immadiately pushed Hyungsik forward to try on the pants. However, his legs were too long and the pants only reached his calves. Dongjun then tried the pants but his legs were too short so the pants dangled from his legs. Kwanghee saw this and made his way over. “Step aside kids. Let me try it “ he waved his hands. Kevin was charmed by his sassiness he couldn’t help but think there’s a similarity to the guy from last night...

Kwanghee tried on the pants and VOILA ! It fits ! Yay !!1!

Kevin then smiled the most gorgeous smile ever even Minwoo swooned, and grabbed Kwanghee’s hands. He then proposed right then and there. Kwanghee accepted, since the idea of KevKwang sound so DAEBAK how could he resist ?

And so they got married and lived happily ever after. Later on, they gathered back together, even Taeheon the fairy godbrother, and formed a nine-membered idol group called ZE:A , singing and performing and spreading their awesomeness to people with and without lives like the author of this fail fairytale here.

The End.

*******

A/N : lol its crack. its supposed to be horrid.