U're My Sweety (ZE:A9)

Whispering Bells

Title : U're My Sweety

Song : U're My Sweety

Pairings : MoonWoo, KevKwang, HeeWan, TaeMin, Sikjun

 

 

 

***************************

“Hyungs ! Come on ! Why are you guys being like this ?” Minwoo stomped his feet and pouted in frustation towards his hyungs.

Siwan pinched the bridge of his nose as Kwanghee screamed “Because we want to !”

Minwoo pouted even more and gave them his infamous puppy eyes. Oh god. Kwanghee and Siwan gulped when they saw their dongsaeng’s face.

Minwoo smirked inwardly. Time to take out the secret weapon ! He balled his hand into fists and raised them to his cheeks, his lower lip jutting out. One, two, three...

“Bbuing bbuing ?”

Oh dear god.

“UGH OKAY FINE !” both Siwan and Kwanghee groaned at the same time.

“WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

How in the world did Junyoung survive with this kid ?!

                       *****************************************

“Ok hyungs, ready ? Ack ! Siwan hyung what are you wearing ?!?! And Kwanghee hyung your hair !” Minwoo shrieked dramatically.

Siwan tugged his hoodie and Kwanghee touched his hair. They looked at each other briefly before turning back to Minwoo. “We just finished our schedules ! Ya think we have time to get ready ?” they shrieked back at the annoying puppy kid in front of them.

“They wont be here in 30 minutes ! Quickly get ready !!” Minwoo said as he tossed clothes he had picked out and other necessities at them before ushering them towards the bathroom stalls next to the practice room.

            **************************************************

“Okay hyungs ! This is it ! The time to make my lover look at me and me only and give me everything and anything i want !” Minwoo rubbed his hands with an evil glint in his eyes.

Siwan and Kwanghee looked at each other again and shrugged their shoulders. For one thing, they are sure their lovers look at them and them only, but the getting everything and anything part seemed quite interesting. Besides, they’re not the kind to show that much affection towards their lovers. So... why not ?

Siwan picked up his guitar and Kwanghee and Minwoo went to their positions just as three men entered the practice room.

“Hyung, why are we here ? i thought we dont have practice today ?” Heechul asked.

“I dunno. Minwoo called and asked the three of us to...come... here...” Junyoung’s sentence faltered when he saw Kwanghee, Minwoo and Siwan sitting on chairs holding mics and Siwan holding his guitar and the lights focused on them. Minwoo flashed a cute smile as the three of them started singing.

                            **************************************

“Hey Min – “ Taeheon pushed the door to their practice room to look for Minwoo only to be rendered speechless.

He saw Kevin with tears of happiness b in his eyes as he looked like he was about to jump on Kwanghee (who looked like he was about to run away, by the way), Junyoung crying with happiness too as he hugged the smiling Minwoo while Heechul... well... Heechul was hugging the life outta Siwan, crying with overwhelmness and happiness (of course).

He turned back around and saw Hyungsik and Dongjun making their way towards him, or the practice room, since he was standing at the doorframe. The two maknaes appear to be laughing and whispering at a joke, or an impending prank.

“Kids !” he called out to them as they looked up at him.

“How about i treat you to some ice cream eh ?”

************************

A/N : I wrote this in an hour coz i had writers block for Angels & Demons (my entry for hopelesswriter's Heewan challenge. Check  it out please ?)