Only One 4 U (KevKwang)

Whispering Bells

Title : Only One For You

Song : Only One 4 U

Pairing : Kevin x Kwanghee (KevKwang)

 

*************************

I love you. I love you so much. So so much. So so so so much. Dont you know that ? How come you not know that ? You see me three times a week. Do you still not know ?

Well whatever. Ill make sure you know. And ill make sure you love me back. Because i am the only one for you. No one else is. They dont deserve you. You’re perfect. You’re beautiful. You’re amazing. And i love you. So much. So so so much.

Oh, you just finished class. Good. Now i can spend more time with you. Dear god, you look so beautiful today. Your hair is lovely and the sunlight makes your eyes sparkle. And your smile is perfection beyond perfect. Your hands are – wait, who is that next to you ? Why is he holding your hand ?! No one should hold your hand. NO ONE. Because you belong to me and me only. Only i am allowed to touch you, to hold you, to be with you. Because you’re mine and mine only.

Wait, what is he doing so near to you ?! Why is his hand on your waist ?! And what did he whisper to you ?! DID HE JUST KISSED YOUR CHEEK ?!! No. No. No no no no no. No. No one is allowed to do that. No one. Hell, no one should even be allowed to look at you. Because you’re mine and mine only. And you’re beautiful. So beautiful. So so so beauiful. So beautiful it hurts.

Only i am allowed to look at you, to kiss you. Because i love you. I love you so much. I love you so so so much.

This cannot do. You’re mine and mine and mine only.

********************************

Ugh that Moon Junyoung. Who does he think he is ? Why is he touching you ? And did he just say he loves you ? No. He cant love you. He doesnt love you. Not the way i do. I love you so much that no one else is allowed to love you too.

I know everything about you. From your number of clothes to the exact length of your hair. He doesnt does he ? I do. I wrote down everything i knew about you in this book that i have. Ill show it to you someday. Along with all the pictures of you i secretly took and your things that i secretly stole. Oops. Shoudnt let anyone know about that. Only you should know that.  And you have exactly 23 t-shirts, 5 jeans, 6 jackets, 14 button down shirts, 9 shorts, and 3 pairs of socks. Your hair is exacly 12 cm long, and it is cinnamon brown. See ? I know everything about you. I bet he doesnt does he ? Then he doesnt love you. I do. Only i do.

Because you’re mine and mine and mine only.

*********************************

I need to do something. Its been two months already. And that Moon Junyoung has been torturing you with his touches and kisses. Oh my poor love. You must have been suffering right ? Right ? Dont worry love. Ill put a stop to it.

I’ll make sure he’s taken care of.

Don’t worry my love.

****************************

He opened his eyes with  difficulty. His head hurt and his whole body was sore. He didnt remember what happened before he lost conciousness. He just remembered walking with Junyoung and then nothing.

“Oh good love. You’re awake” a sickly sweet voice erupted. A figure approached him and touched his cheek gently.

“K-Kevin ?” he managed. The figure smiled, a smile that normally would have been lovely but suddenly looked so creepy. Kevin’s smile morphed into a grin like a cheshire cat. “Yes love. You woke up just in time” Kevin replied, still his cheek gently.

“In time ? In time for what ?” Kwanghee asked, panicked now that he realized his hands and feet were handcuffed. Kevin  clasped his eyes together. “Why, in time for the grand show ! In time to see that bastard getting punished for what he did !” Kevin answered excitedly as he gestured to the center.

“Kwanghee !” a familiar voice called out to him. Kwanghee’s eyes widened “Junyoung !” he cried when he saw the other also handcuffed to a chair. Kwanghee sobbed with relief when he suddenly remembered what Kevin said earlier. “P-pu-punished ?” he stuttered. “Yes punish ! He has to be punished for what he did to you ! He touched you, tortured you, deflowered you. He has to be punished for that.” Kevin snarled towards Junyoung’s direction. He then turned towards Kwanghee’s direction and smiled sweetly back. Kwanghee’s mouth dropped as he heard the logic behind Kevin’s statement, and from that he knew Kevin was mad. Kevin was mad. Kevin was driven mad.

Kevin was driven mad by love.

Kevin was driven mad by love for him.

He watched eyes wide as Kevin grabbed a bottle and splashed the contents on Junyoung. The liquid from the bottle smelled weird. It smelled like...

Kerosene.

Both Junyoung and Kwanghee’s eyes widened in realization as their gazes met. Junyoung started trashing around in an attempt to free himself while Kwanghee screamed and begged Kevin to stop. Kevin ignored his pleas and continued emptying the contents of the bottle. He then light up a match and turned towards Kwanghee, who had tears streaming down his face. He smiled sweetly and threw the match towards Junyoung. Junyoung and Kwanghee screamed as the match hit Junyoung and immadiately the flames engulfed him. Kwanghee wailed as he saw the flames eat up Junyoung. He cried until his tears died down along with the fire.

He bowed his head, refusing to look at Junyoung’s corpse or what has left of it. He felt Kevin’s fingers his cheek gently and his lips planting a soft kiss on his temple. Kevin then kissed his neck softly and whispered in his ears as he shivered in fear.

“Dont worry love. He wasnt for you. I am the only one for you...”

 

********************************

A/N : Another product of writer's block for Angels & Demons. Check it out please ? Im trying my best on it !