Its Now ! (TaeMin)

Whispering Bells

Title: Its Now !

Song: 今でしょ! (It's Now!)

Pairings: Taeheon x Minwoo (Taemin)

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Who is the best ?”

“I am”

“Who is the best ?!”

“I am!”

“Who is the best ?!!”

“I am !!”

“Who will treat their hyung to ice cream after school ?!”

“I will ! wait, what hyung – “

“Now go in there and sweep her off her feet!”

“B-but”

“Go !”

*******************************************************************************************************

“Hyuuuuuuunnngggggggg”

“What” Taeheon looked up from his history textbook (how boring) and looked on as an innocent looking boy with curly blond locks entered his view limping slightly and his lips jutted out in a furious pout.

“What happened to you ?” Taeheon said as he looked at the sulking Minwoo amused.

The said boy slumped himself next to Taeheon and rolled up the sleeves of his school pants, making a purple bruise come into view. Taeheon raised an eyebrow at the younger as the younger suddenly started wailing.

“Hyuuunnngggg she rejected me ! Not only that she kicked me ! Hard! And it hurts hyung....” Minwoo cried as Taeheon looked on, trying really really hard to stifle his gigles.

“Why did she do that ?” he asked Minwoo.

“Well.... i came into the studio and during dance practice i carried her and spun her around.” Minwoo was one of the most prominent members of the school’s dance club. Seriously, the kid’s amazing and he changed completely when he danced. No more a cute innocent kid but a charismatic confident guy.

“You what ?!” Taeheon couldnt hold it in anymore. He started laughing till tears came out of his eyes and his stomach hurt. “Why in the world would you do that?” he continued in between laughs.

“You told me to sweep her off her feet !” Minwoo pouted even more.

“Not literally” Taeheon calmed down a bit, although he was still slightly giggling. Oh minu minu...

“Why do you ask me for help anyway ? You could have asked Dongjun. He’s in the same class as her” Taeheon suddenly questioned looking at his dongsaeng.

“Dongjun ? That baby?  Hah no way!” Minwoo huffed.

“Then what are you, a fetus?”

“Yah hyung !”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Hyung you waiting for me again ?” Dongjun asked to the taller male who was waiting for him yet again in front of his class as he exited.

“Uh... yeah” he sheepishly answered, although the real reason was so he could catch a glimpse of her. Today is a Friday which means no dance practice and therefore no seeing her and thus he had to resort to her class with the excuse of waiting for Dongjun and walking with him to his training. Ugh how he hate Fridays !

Dongjun raised an eyebrow to that answer but he didnt say anything as a girl with wavy brown hair braided into two walked over and whispered something in Dongjun’s ear. Dongjun then whispered back at her and kissed her before she went over to her friends (which one of them happen to be her, thank god she didnt notice him)

Oh yeah, did he forgot to mention who she is? She’s Dongjun’s girlfriend, Lia. She used to be one of the school’s star runners too until she got into an accident and now had a permanent but slight limp. After that, the doctor strictly forbid her from joining any kinds of sports which includes running. From what he knew, Dongjun who was her rival had somehow managed to get her to feel better about herself. Fast froward and a year later here they are.

But nah. Why focus on Dongjun’s love life when he himself is still erm.. uhh.. riding solo?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Okay Minwoo. Its now or never ! You can do it! Just go over to her, ask her out and –“

“But hyuuuunnggg im scared !”

“Yah Ha Minwoo ! You have been crushing on her for two freakin years since junior high ! And you have been bothering me with your crush eversince then ! Gimme a break !”

“Not like you’re of any help anyway” Minwoo muttered under his breath as Taeheon widened his eyes at him.

“Yah ! im late for hapkido and in case you forgotten, the hapkido studio is on the other side of the school ! So please get your moving and confess already !” Taeheon said impatiently. Mind you, and impatient Taeheon is out of the norm. He must be so freakin tired of Minwoo whining (and sometimes spazzing) to him every day for two years straight about his crush.

Ugh kid ? JUST CONFESS ALREADY !!

“Yeah whatever. Okay, here goes nothing” Minwoo muttered under his breath as he took long determined strides toward the dance studio.

“Good luck kid ! You’ll need it !”

“Hyung !”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Hyuuunnngggg” a voice called out enthusiatically.

Taeheon looked up from his bowl of sundae (yum) and replied “What”

“Hyung hyung guess what ? She changed the bands of her braces ! To red ! Red ! My favourite colour ! She looked soooooo cute !! We are sooo meant to be !” Minwoo squealed like a fangirl (or in this case fanboy), his hands waving around.

Taeheon’s eyes lit up like shiny coins. “So you confessesed to her ?”

 “Ummm.... no”

Taeheon facepalmed.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Okay Minwoo. Seriously, its now or never. Who is the best ?”

“I am !”

“Who is the best ?!”

“I am !!”

“WHO IS THE BEST ?!!”

“I AM !! I AM I AM I AM I AM !!”

“Now go in there and get the girl !”

“Yessir !”

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Hyuunnggg hyung hyuuuung !!!” Minwoo shouted as he ran towards Taeheon who was rummaging in his locker.

“What” Taeheon replied as he looked for his chopper-covered notebook.

“I asked her out ! I finally did ! And she said yes !!! Wohoo !!” Minwoo said jumping around excitedly.

“Really ? You finally did it ? I am so happy for you !” Taeheon jumped and hugged Minwoo  as the boys squealed. To other students it almost seemed like a pair of girls fangirling.

A girl with short black hair and braces walked up to them. Minwoo immadiately released himself from Taeheon and started fixing his hair and school attire and putting on the biggest smile Taeheon has ever seen a human being smile.

“Its her” Minwoo whispered to Taeheon.

She blushed when she saw Minwoo but continued walking towards them anyway. When she stopped in front of them, both Minwoo and her was blushing so badly they made a chili pepper seem so pale in comparison. Minwoo felt so so happy he could literally just float away.

She turned to Taeheon and said “Oppa, mom wants to know if you and Unnie are coming over for dinner this weekend”

Wait what ? Oppa ?

“Of course we will. Tell aunty not to worry”

Aunty ??

“Wait, am i missing somehing ? May i know what are your relationships wih each other ?” Minwoo asked, utterly confused.

They looked at each other before Taeheon said “She’s my cousin”.

Wait, what ? Cousin ? But they have no common characteristics! Well maybe except their eyes and... yeah just the eyes.

But... Cousin ?

Then... then...

Minwoo turned to Taeheon, exasperation clearly written all over his face “Why didnt you tell me ???”

Taeheon shrugged. “You never asked"

“HYUNG !”

*******************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N: I  know it . Meh