kris x sungmin ; one.

Project EX-J "

 

* Under His Control;

under the moonlit room... and it feels right. he's the one.

 

 

 

 

“You’re now under my control.”

 

               

                Yet another day of boring classes came by, and I stood there in front of the board with a red dry-erase marker in my hand. The air conditioner inside this Geometry class seemed to be a little too high when I felt a part of my body shiver on its own. Seems like some people saw it too – must’ve been noticeable. Approximately, I have been standing here, fiddling with the marker in my hand for at least five minutes. I wasn’t nervous at all, it’s just – I don’t know the answer.

                “Are you going to answer that question or not, Lee Sungmin?” Mr. Park yelled from his table. I turned around to flash him, what I thought it was, an excusing smile. He shook his head at me and pushed himself up from the table then walked over to stand next to my position, grabbing the marker from my hand at instant. That moment, yes, I felt a bit embarrassed. I don’t know what had gotten to me; I’ve been spacing out in every single period that passed. Not that it was the first time I blanked out in my own world in class, but today, it happened six times. I felt like someone was trying to say something to me, but whenever I turn around, I would find no one in sight. Sometimes I’d see people walking by, but I highly doubt it was them who whispered ‘Lee Sungmin’ into my ear. No sane person would do that.

                I was pulled back into my seat when the equation on the board was well explained, and my face had completely shattered onto the tiled floor. My friend, Kris, threw his arm over my shoulder and gave me a smirk. Kris was a good looking guy, to be quite honest, but him and I have been friends for way too long to move our relationship into another level. Since kindergarten, if I’m not mistaken. Let’s just say, we know each other from the tip of the hair to the core of our bones – or not.

                Lately, I’ve been having these feelings that Kris is hiding something away from my knowledge. He’d refuse to say a word when asked about it, and he’d walk away when I push on; which if this wasn’t anything important, it wouldn’t have happened. However, no one knew Kris better than I did. I never attempted to continue asking again, because only I would know how much Kris hates persistent people. My intentions were worries, not that I was trying to be annoyingly persistent. I was worried that Kris would have a problem with his families again, and of course, I was more than willing to help him out with whatever he needed.

                Though it seemed that that wasn’t necessary.

                “What’s up with you today? You seem a bit lost in your own world.” He asked, I shook my head and rested it on his shoulder comfortably like I always do.

                “It’s nothing. I just feel like something or someone’s following me – and whatever it is, it has something to tell me that I would die to know. Would you possibly know what it is?”

                Weird. After my question, Kris went silent and turned his head away, immediately pretended to be talking to other one of his friends. He never removed his arm from over my shoulders though, which was good, because at least I know that I didn’t ask the wrong thing. I never wanted to hurt Kris’ feelings in any way possible. Throughout that whole day, I made a promise to myself never to say a word about it – even if it meant keeping in my uncomfortable thoughts. As long as Kris was still happy without hearing it.

               

                Days passed, and the feelings of someone following me increased by seconds. Almost every time, everywhere I walk then were filled with whispers of my name. It repeated itself over, and over, and over, until I finally run away from it – which in that case, doesn’t always happen as often as it should have.

                Kris, though, became more…mysterious. He stopped hanging out with me during late night studies inside our dorm room, and even started coming home about 3 hours (minimum) later than he usually does. Based on my personal observations, something smells odd when he enters the room. Not metaphorically, but literally. An element owning a metallic, foul smell that makes you want to throw your arteries inside out.

                Blood was my first guess…
                Though I doubt that that was it. Then, I thought that Kris would have no reason to be around blood every single day like that. He isn’t taking medical classes, but even if he did, this would still be odd. High school medical classes were as lame as I remembered it to be. The most you would ever do in that class in dissecting a frog, in which I find myself enjoying doing that experiment.

                What? Who doesn’t like dissecting frogs?

                What I knew, too, was that Kris also enjoyed it. Not only that, but he paid attention to it almost too closely. It couldn’t have been that he wanted to be someone form the medical fields, because the last time Kris spoke about anything related to that topic, he said “in my future, I would be anything, but being a doctor.” But…what could Kris possibly be doing that has to do anything with…blood? I wasn’t a mythological person, in fact, I rarely believed in anything like that. However, Kris seemed to fit in some categories of those.

                Since we were young, Kris never offered me to enter his home. My parents never knew about his parents, hell, do they even exist? Kris never talked much about his personal life; family, favorites, dislikes, etc. they rarely spill out from Kris’ mouth. Before, he was already a mysterious person, but since a couple weeks ago when he finally turned 17, things started to change and I didn’t like it one it. Yeah, I mean, often times he would be there to help me with anything that I need, but what I was concerned most was…

                Where did he come from?

                I never run into trouble much, I wasn’t a troublemaker type. Occasionally, though, I would get “hit on” by the crack-heads at school. Only Kris would know how much I hate crack-heads. I feel like they’re the low-lives who never appreciated the meaning of how to rudimentarily breathe. Protecting myself was what I always at. Never once have I learned how to properly defend myself when I’m tired, and the crack-heads always had their ways of figuring when it is the most appropriate time to come up to me and force me into doing whatever they wanted me to do. Luckily enough, Kris would, every time, pop out of nowhere to save me from the disgusting situation and pull me out of there.

                Everyone at school were afraid of him…and I have a feeling that, slowly, I’m starting to fear Kris’ existence, too.

 

                It wasn’t until the other day when his secrets finally opened up to my eyes and I was acknowledged of something I never knew would happen in real life.

                Enjoying my sleep after a long day and especially on a day where I was completely homework-free, I suddenly felt as if something or someone entered the room. It was Kris. I didn’t mind it much if it was a normal entrance, but no, Kris apparently entered through the…window.

                “How…did you…” I never had a chance to finish my sentence and the next thing I know was the pain that jolted through every single nerve cell inside my body. My eyes widened, my hands clenched into the back of Kris’ shirt, the feeling of something sharp sinking into the side of my throat was unbearable that I wanted to scream. I gaped my mouth open, but only air came out – my voice disappeared by that point. I still remember how painful it was.

                My body felt like it was on fire. Slowly, the sharp material pulled out and I could even feel how much amount of blood was out of my body. It didn’t feel good at all. Tears threatened to roll out of my eyes like endless rivers, but they were too dry to even urge up from the glands. Minutes felt like hours, with the rush of pain rushing all over my body. I twisted and turned, finally able to scream my throats out. Kris pulled away and only sat there quietly, staring into me, and for the first time ever I saw it. Those red, opal-like orbs were piercing through my soul. That smirk of his, that handsome face – they were covered in my own blood.

                “You are now under my control.”

 

                “You’re mine.” Kris whispers next to Sungmin’s ear, pressing himself closer to Sungmin’s back while  his hands slips under the oversized shirt thrown over the slender body. The blonde groans softly as he, too, brings his hands upwards to wrap around Kris’ neck from the front, and automatically, his neck bends sideways. Kris’ tongue darts out, a burning, hot patch onto the deadly pale skin. Soon, those two sharp fangs buries inside the same neck that belonged to Sungmin again.

                Two doe-like orbs slowly open, and right there shining in the moonlit room, is the second pair of amber-colored orbs and a beautifully created, pale face of Wu Yifan’s destined soulmate; Lee Sungmin.

 

 

also click this! thank youuuu <3