Two .

Smile Girl {on hold}

"Hyung! Come on, wake up~!"

I grunted as I felt myself sink deeper into my bed with heavy pressure on my back. I was glad that I was still able to move my head so I looked up and let out a staggered sigh. "Jeongguk, you're going to kill me." I managed to choke out. 

He jumped off and laughed. "Come on hyung. Everyone is waiting." 

I groaned and sat up, stretching and yawning. "Waiting for what?"

"School? You're going to be late you know. Jin and Namjoon hyung got tired and left not too long ago. Hurry!" And with that said, he ran out of my room and began calling out my mother's name, asking for breakfast or something of the sort. 

I quickly got up to get ready and within 15 minutes, I left the house with Jeongguk and Jimin following closely behind me. As we neared the gate, I noticed Jin hyung and Namjoon waiting for us. 

"What took you so long?! The bell's about to ring. Lets get going!" Jin hyung ushered us towards the main building where our classes were and we complied, really having no choice. 

As soon as I set foot into my classroom, the bell rang. Everyone rushed to get to their seat before our teacher came and just as the last person sat down, the door flew open. Instead of our teacher walking in like we expected it, Haemi waltzed in. We all stared at her until she reached her desk before realizing that all of our attention was on her. A smile broke out on her face and she greeted us with a 'good morning' right when our teacher came in. 

"Kwon Haemi haksaeng, glad to see you looking well." She said with a smile. 

Haemi bowed her head slightly and giggled. "Good morning, Kim sonsaengnim."

Class proceeded on as usual and by lunch time, again, Haemi pulled up a chair to my desk, sat down, folded her arms on my desk, and rested her chin on her arms. "Hello Yoongi-ssi." She grinned. 

I gave her a small smile and took out my lunch. "Aren't you going to eat?

She shook her head. "I woke up late and didn't have time to prepare lunch."

I pried the lid off of my lunch box and slightly smiled at the lunch my mother made me. "Your mom doesn't pack your lunch for you?" I asked, popping a piece of kimbap into my mouth.

When she didn't answer, I looked up at her. Something changed in her reaction, despite the same smile on her face. Was it maybe her eyes? I wasn't too sure but it didn't make me feel good. "No. She doesn't pack my lunch."

Our conversation ended there as Jin hyung and Namjoon walked into class, greeting my teacher and pulling up beside me. "Haemi-ah! Hey!" "What's up, Haemi? Are you not eating?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Nah. I'll just leave you three to eat. I'm going to start on my homework." And with that, she pushed the chair back into the desk she took it from and walked back to her seat.

I stared at her along with the other two and when she sat down, pulling out a notebook, we looked at each other. Jin hyung was the first to speak. "Why is it that I feel like we did something wrong?" Namjoon and I nodded. "I mean, she still has that same adorable smile on her face but something's not right."

I ate another piece of kimbap and in the midst of chewing, I decided to speak up. "She started acting like that when I asked her why her mom doesn't pack her lunch."

The other two nodded and slowly began eating their lunch. We continued having our conversation as usual but I could tell that they, and I, were definitely bothered. I mean, I've only known her yesterday but I'm just not comfortable with this guilty feeling I feel in my chest, even though I know I did nothing wrong. During the whole lunch time, I kept glancing over at her, wondering if she'll ever look up from her notebook. 

Suddenly, Jin hyung grabbed a piece of my kimbap, Namjoon's meat, and put it in his lunch box. Namjoon and I looked at him in disbelief. "Hyung!"

He didn't say a word as he began to arrange our lunch nicely - along with his - and popped the lid back on, handing it to me. "Don't you think she's hungry, too? Go give her this."

I took the box from him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

Hyung rolled his eyes as Namjoon patted my back. "If its a damsel in distress, or possibly dying from hunger, I'm sure Jin hyung is sure about this, Yoongi hyung."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, making my way to the girl. I almost had a heart attack when her head suddenly hit the table. Quickly, I ran over to her as did Jin hyung and Namjoon only to be relieved when I heard a snore from her. I looked at her then at my friends for a while before we covered our mouths to prevent us from laughing. When we calmed down, I gently placed the lunch box next to her head and walked back to my seat with Jin hyung and Namjoon. Before we knew it, lunch had ended and they left to go to their rightful classrooms. I turned to look at Haemi and was surprised that she had already woken up, rubbing her eyes with a quiet yawn.

I cracked a smile. Cute. She looked down and finally noticed the lunch box on her desk and picked it up, inspecting the outside before opening it up with a gasp. I stiffled a laugh at her reaction. She began looking around the classroom and I quickly turned away before we could meet eyes, however, in the corner of my eyes, I could see her look back down and smile, picking up a piece of my mom's kimbap and popping it into . Our teacher came in and she quickly closed the lid and slid the box under her desk, wiping her hands on whatever she could find - apparently her skirt. Class began again and soon, school ended. I quickly packed my things and as soon as I finally zipped up my backpack, Jeongguk and Jimin burst into the classroom with Jin hyung and Namjoon trailing behind them.

"Yoongi hyung!" I nearly fell over and glared at my younger friends. "Namjoonie hyung said you had a girlfriend?" Jeongguk grinned at me.

I coughed and stared at him. What in the world is this kid talking about? Jimin then spoke up. "Yeah, he said she was in your class." He nudged me and gave a sly grin. "Ooooh, hyung, get it."

I slightly shoved him with my elbow. "What girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend, guys."

At that moment, Haemi appeared before us and nearly startled the poor boys. She grinned and held up her hand (A/N: kind of like a wave but not really?). "Hello, are you Yoongi-ssi's friends?"

Jeongguk stared at her with his mouth hanging open slightly and Jimin rolled his eyes and gently whacked him on the head before smiling up at Haemi. "You must be Yoongi hyung's girlfriend!"

Haemi nearly choked and coughed as Namjoon and Jin hyung burst out laughing. I groaned in annoyance as she replied to the smily boy. Haemi then started to laugh, causing the younger ones to furrow their brows in confusion. "G-girlfriend?" She laughed again. "Hoo boy. That's a good one, uhh.."

"Jimin.."

She patted his head. "That's a good one, Jimin-ssi." When she settled down, a smile appeared on her face. "Yoongi-ssi and I are in no way," she made an X-formation with her arms, "dating."

I nodded. "See? Now can w-"

"Noona, so you're not dating my hyung?" Jeongguk suddenly pushed me out of the way.

She chuckled. "Last time I checked, no."

"GREAT!"

I bonked him in the head and apologized to Haemi. "He's a bit hyper today it seems. Probably that sugared donut he had for lunch or something."

She shook her head and smiled. "It's fine. He's a dongsaeng I presume? What grade?"

"He's in-"

"My name is Jeon Jeongguk and I'm a freshman!"

I huffed in annoyance again, introducing Haemi to the two guys. "Jimin, Jeongguk, this is Kwon Haemi. Haemi, Jimin and Jeongguk." She gave them a small wave and bowed slightly. "Now! Can we all leave?"

Everyone laughed and left the building. Jin hyung then spoke up."Haemi-ssi, where do you live?"

She pointed in the direction of my home. "Somewhere over there." She chuckled.

"Great! We were all going to Yoongi hyung's house anyways so let's go!" Jeongguk shouted and immediately latched onto Haemi's left arm, half dragging her.

I shook my head and walked with Jin hyung, Namjoon, and Jimin. "Taehyung and Hoseok said they'll be over later. Something about clean-up duty."

I laughed. "They probably acted up in class like always. They were always a bit on the crazy side." I joked. Making fun of my two friends was a normal thing and thankfully, they don't take offense to any of that. Hoseok and Taehyung were always pretty optimistic.

We finally reached Haemi's house as the sun began to set slowly. There were no lights on anywhere in the house as far as I could see. Maybe her parents were working? But as I look in the drive way, I could see a small silver, Toyota - not a new model but it looks pretty new. So if a car was here then someone must be home... Haemi dug for her keys in her backpack and when she pulled it out, she turned to us and smiled, bowing.

"Thank you guys for walking me home. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning! Bye!" She unlocked her door and before going in completely, she turned around and waved at us.

Jeongguk pouted. "Darn. I wanted to spend more time with Haemi noona."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Oh hush. You only met her today. Now come on, let's get moving."



Aiiight~! So the second chapter is up~

How was it guys? Drop a comment below - tell me how I did. 

Writing is especially hard when you have so many things to do -.-

Anyways, enjoy everyone!

(This chapter has not been edited.)