Three .

Smile Girl {on hold}

Picking up Haemi from school became a habit for me now seeing as how I would pass her neighborhood just to get to school. We would end up meeting by the small convenience store at exactly the same time everyday and each day she would have a huge smile in her face when she greets me. When I finally had the courage to ask if she's ever upset about anything, she simply giggled. 

"Well, everyone gets upset sometimes, right? That's life. But sometimes, it's all about how you portray yourself. People can sense that something is wrong by your facial expressions. I believe that just because you are having a bad day doesn't mean that others deserve it also. I smile because I want everyone to feel happy. It feels good to bring a smile to someone's face." We made it to the doors of our classroom and stopped there as she turned to me. "So smile a little bit, Yoongi-ssi. And unfurrow your eyebrows or else you'll get wrinkles." She laughed and massaged the space between my eyebrows before walking in to her seat.

I looked at her as she greeted some of our classmates and ended up chatting with them. As I made my way to my seat, Jeongguk suddenly came in and made his way towards me. "Hyung~! I saw you walking with noona today. You even ignored all of us at the gate earlier."

I raised a brow. "I didn't even see you. Or hear you."

He rolled his eyes. "That's because you were too focused on Haemi noona. Seriously, hyung, it's like you like her."

I scoffed. "Dude, she's only my friend. Go talk to her if you want. I don't care."

As soon as those words left my mouth, his expression brightened up and he nodded. "Okay!" I shook my head as he somewhat pranced towards the girl. "Noooona!"

"Omo, Jeongguk-ah!"

The girls around him cooed and he sat there smiling. "The little brat." I mumbled under my breath.

Haemi stood up as did Jeongguk. "Come on, Jeongguk. Class is about to start soon so you need to go, alright?" She laughed. The kid nodded and waved, he even said bye to me, then left to go to his class.

School had officially started and I tried my darn best to stay awake. Math? As much as I disliked the class, I do want to graduate here.

"Yoongi-ssi!" My head snapped up as my teacher stood in front of me with her arms folded. "What is the answer to the equation on the board?"

My eyes travelled to the board and I stared at it for a good ten seconds before I noticed Haemi hold up her hands and began drawing in the air. I surpressed a smile and answered confidentally. "36x2 + 10." My teacher squinted at me before saying saying that I answered correctly. When she turned around, I looked back at Haemi and grinned, silently thanking her. She chuckled and gave me a thumbs up before concentrating on the teacher once again. School droned on as usual and before I knew it, it ended. Haemi and I met up with the others at the gate and she was introduced to Taehyung and Hoseok - finally. We all ended up walking home together since the guys decided to crash at my house again.

"Hey, hyung. Since it's Friday, we should go to Hongdae. You know?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and did a little shimmy.

I laughed. "Sure, why not?"

"Can Haemi noona come, too?" Jeongguk suddenly shouted.

I shrugged. "That's for her to decide." I looked at her and she chuckled.

"I don't know, guys. I heard it was dangerous at night." She replied, looking at the sky.

The sun was almost completely set and the street lamps began to flicker on as we neared Haemi's house. It was the same as always. Her house didn't show any signs of anyone present in the house at all. And the same silver Toyota was parked in the driveway.

"Come on noona." Jeongguk whined. "I go there sometimes and it's really not that bad. Pleeeaasee?" He clasped his hands together and looked up at her with his signature puppy face.

She looked at her house, then at the younger boy and sighed. "You're lucky you're so adorable." She chuckled, ruffling his hair. "You guys can come in. I'm not going to go in my uniform."

She unlocked her door and we all piled in after her with Taehyung being the last one and closing the door. I looked around her living room. It was actually pretty decent, not that I expected anything, honestly. The interior gave off a warm vibe yet I could feel something was a bit different. We all sat on the two available couch and waited for Haemi to finish changing her clothes. While waiting, I had noticed a few picture frames on the shelves by the tv. Curious, I walked over to them and looked at it. I smiled instinctively. In the photos, there were four people who I could identify as the mother, father, Haemi, and most likely a brother. Most of them were of Haemi and her brother grinning, smiling. I wonder where her brother is.

"Alright, guys. Sorry to keep you waiting!" Haemi called out as she stepped out of her room decked out in a pair of jean shorts that reached mid-thigh, a black tanktop, and a red flannel that covered it. Her hair wasn't in the usual pony tail but rather it was let down and I was surprised that her hair was really wavy. She grinned and wore her mini backpack. "I just realized, are you guys going to change, too?"

We all looked at each other then shook our heads. "We, for some reason, always go in our uniform. Only not as nice as we would if we were going to school. Just a little ing here.." Jin hyung explained, ing the top two buttons on his shirt.

"So like rebellious high schoolers?" She laughed and shook her head. "So let's go then?"

 

When we were finally in the streets of Hongdae, Haemi's expression was genuinely amazed. I chuckled as the boys were running around the streets looking into their favorite shops. "You've never really been here before?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't have a reason to. I'm usually at home doing my homework."

I frowned. "Lame. It's good to go out and have some fun sometimes. But not always." I added which she replied with a laugh. "Here, come on. I know why the guys wanted to come here." I took her by the arm and lead her to our usual hangout spot. I guess you could say it's a club but for minors - no alcoholic beverages or inappropriate songs. Already inside were the rest of my friends, sitting at a booth and ordering their drinks. Haemi and I walked in and immediately, Jeongguk jumped up and ran over to us, pulling her towards the table to have her sit beside him.

She laughed and let him hold onto her arm. I shook my head and took my seat across from them. The waitress that was here earlier came back with the drinks that the guys ordered and took my and Haemi's order - soda and water.

"Soda makes me sick." She said when asked about it.

Hoseok and Jimin were on the dance floor not even 5 minutes later and not surprisingly attracted a lot of girls and even guys ended up dacing too. Jeongguk excused himself and jumped to the dance floor also. One look at Haemi's face and I could tell she was amazed. I honestly don't think she's been out a lot. Jin hyung and Taehyung were at another table talking to a few girls as usual and Namjoon took over the DJ post. Haemi was looking all around and I chuckled. "You should go dance, too." I suggested.

I laughed harder when she almost spit out her water. "Wh-what? Dance?"

"Yeah," I nodded to the dance floor where Hoseok, Jimin and Jeongguk were, dancing, "You should dance. Come on, live a little." Feeling bold, I grabbed her hand and dragged her down to the dance floor.

"A-Ah! Wait I can't dance!" 

When Jeongguk saw us coming, he smiled happily, pulling Haemi away as she tried to resist. "Noona, you'll be fine. A lot of people here can't dance but they do it for fun! Come on!"

I quickly followed them into the crowd and nearly toppled over, laughing at Haemi's attempt to dance. "You're too stiff!" I hollered over the noise of the crowd. "Just relax!" One of my favorite songs came on and I just danced, albeit not very good as my three younger friends but I did it. Hoseok joined me and we ended up dancing stupidly but it was fun. In the end Haemi gave in and we all had a good time. 

 



Wah! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THEIR PERFORMANCE FOR 진격의 방탄?! They were just overall amazing. Our maknae, Jeonggukie and Taehyung looked so hot with their hair up like that LOL 

Anyhoo, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, although I doubt it was any good ^^; Drop a comment and tell me what you guys think!

(This chapter was not edited. I don't think I ever revise my chapters lol)