Chapter 3

Helplessly Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jessica woke up early just to get ready for the date with Taeyeon later since Taeyeon texted Jessica that she will fetch her around 10am. She was happy and hopping along the house that her parents bought for her birthday present this year.

*knocks knocks* Jessica runs to the door and see a midget in front of her door.

“Taeng!” Jessica hugs Taeyeon tightly as she giggles.

“Hey there, my little princess.” Taeyeon hugs Jessica back and grins. “Ready?” Taeyeon asked as she break her hug and place her hand on her waist.

“Yes, I am ready baby!” Jessica smiles as she lock her door and walks to the car Taeyeon drove. “So where are we going Taeng?”

“We will just go to the shopping and have fun”

“Really?! Sure Taeng” Jessica hold her Taeyeon’s hand while Taeyeon is driving.

“Silly Sica, I am driving here~” Taeyeon smiles and peck Jessica’s forehead.

“Sorry Taeng~”

After 10minutes, they had arrived Munjeong Dong and the place is a little crowded since it is Friday.

“Woah, there is a lot of people here today~” Jessica walks happily and intertwine her fingers with Taeyeon’s.

“Yup, so stay by my side okay?” Taeyeon use her free hand and pinches Jessica’s chin softly.

“Yes sir~”

Jessica and Taeyeon starts their date and they bought many things because of Jessica.

“Sica ya~ you bought many things today. Look at it” Taeyeon chuckles as Jessica just link her arm together with Taeyeon. Suddenly Taeyeon’s phone starts ringing

“Sica, hold on I will pick this phone up” Jessica just nod to and Taeyeon gives the things to Jessica and walk away to answer her phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“……..”

“I miss you too bunny” Taeyeon giggles and walks to a shop name mind bridge.”

“…….”

“I am in Lotte world, you?” Taeyeon asked sweetly

“…..”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter