Chapter 10

Helplessly Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

The next day, Tiffany and Jessica crossed paths as they were entering their classroom.  They shared a small smile and took their seats.  Jessica noticed Bora and Tiffany laced their hands, both sharing intimate smiles and coy glances from time to time.  Were they a couple?  As Jessica was forming a conclusion, Yuri slid into the seat beside her.  And just then she got an idea to test her theory.  She laughed out loud and swatted Yuri on the shoulder, garnering an astonished glance from her victim and annoyed glares from half of the other students. Tiffany also looked over and saw the display of affection Jessica was bestowing upon Yuri as she snuggled her head on the pretty girl’s shoulder.  Tiffany smiled softly.  It’s good to see her happy. I just wish she’d be honest with me.

The teacher walked in then and Jessica straightened up in her seat.  Class had begun.

After class, Tiffany gathered up her books, pecking Bora on the cheek before hefting her bag over her shoulder.  “Ow!” she exclaimed as a sharp flick was delivered to her temple by one Jessica Jung. 

“Babo, you didn’t walk me to school today!”

“Was I supposed to?” Tiffany asked, tenderly massaging her temple as her eye twitched.

“Every day.”

Bora turned around in the doorway and Tiffany waved to her good-bye before refocusing on the blonde.  And Jessica was reminded of her theory.

“Are you with Bora?”

Tiffany’s bright red face gave away the answer and the blonde offered a small smile.  “Don’t forget tomorrow, okay?”

“…okay.”

Tiffany walked Jessica to school for the remainder of the week.  She sighed in relief when Saturday came because that was the day she could spend to relax.  And maybe go on a date with Bora.  As she was fixing her hair, a text message came in.  Half her hair was still frizzy from blow drying it, but the temptation to check her phone was too strong.  And so she opened the message.

Jessica: BABY! What are you doing? :3

Tiffany blinked at the message before her red fingernails tapped out a reply. 

Tiffany: Is that what we’re calling each other now? Getting ready. You?

She had barely set down the phone before it dinged again. 

Jessica: Yes, baby. I’m the princess. Oh send me a picture!

Tiffany: Okay Princess. No! I’m not done yet. >>

Jessica: Psh. Where are you going?

Tiffany: Out with Bora.

Jessica: Curiosity kills the cat. OuO

Tiffany: What are your plans?

Jessica: Sooyoung is coming over, we’re going to see a movie.

Tiffany: Who is Surround?

Tiffany blinked at her message.  Damn that autocorrect!

Tiffany: ;; Sooyoung*

Jessica: LOL your typo

Tiffany: It was autocorrect I sweat!

Tiffany: OMG

Tiffany: SWEAR***

Jessica: AHAHA

Tiffany: BAHAMAS

Jessica: BAHAMAS?!

Tiffany: I TYPED HAHAHA AND IT CHANGED IT TO BAHAMAS *murders my phone*

Jessica: You’re making me laugh TT~TT

Tiffany: Sorry. :P

Jessica: /smiles/ Tiff, next time hug or kiss me instead of saying sorry, arra?

Tiffany: Kiss? O.O”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter