Chapter 14: Jealousy

Helplessly Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

After the night has fallen, a new day begin with the two women sleeping peacefully with each other in their hands after the pizza party last night. The blonde woke up first which is very surprising, a warm wide smile appears on her cheeks because the other woman is sleeping peacefully inside her embrace.

“Tiffany.. ”she whispers softly to wake the girl up because there is a class in the morning. Tiffany shrugged and snuggled her body closer into Jessica’s like a kid wanting to sleep more. Jessica chuckled and caresses her hair to wake her up. “We have class, sleepy head.”

“But you are so warm, I don’t feel like leaving your warmth for the mean time.” A laugh came across the room.

“You are such a big baby, I will let you hug me once we ended our classes okay?” Tiffany nodded and slowly let Jessica go before she walks into the bathroom like a kid just woke up. “What a kid..” Jessica whispers and checked her phone. There is 60 messages and 30 missed call which surprised her, she opened the messages and it’s all from Yuri so she decided to call Yuri back.

“Hello?” Jessica said once Yuri answered the call.

“Where have you been Jessica Jung!” Yuri rages once she picked up Jessica’s call.

“Aww, did someone miss me that much?” Jessica teases Yuri with a chuckle.

“Yes indeed I miss you and you disappeared yesterday, I was worried!”

“I am going to meet you later anyway since we have school, I miss you too yul and I am sorry for ditching and pushing you down the lake yesterday” Jessica said and didn’t noticed Tiffany was behind her when the blonde is on call with Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter