Chapter 2

Helplessly Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

 

Hi there! My name is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, but just call me Fany. Anyway, I just returned back to South Korea after vacationing with my family in San Francisco.  Though it’s good to be home, there’s one thing I was dreading upon my return.  Well, not really a thing.  More like a person who behaves like a thing.  Like a bug… okay don’t even get me started on those things. ANYWAY so yeah.  That thing I’m talking about is my ex-girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon.  Our story is…this might be a little shocking.  Here, take a seat.  Seated?  Need an iced tea or anything?  We’re all good?  Okay then… 

So anyway, Kim Taeyeon and I started out as friends.  Good friends.  We were cute and fluffy, like her dog Ginger!  And when I found myself in trouble, often being attacked by our friend Yoona and her stash of bugs, Taeyeon would step up and be my protector.  Slowly but surely I felt myself start to fall for her, and I knew she felt the same.  Before long, we were a couple, but then I started to become suspicious when I stumbled across her phone one day. 

Mwo?  I intruded on her privacy?  No, I was playing a game on it and her text popped up…from Nicole.  And when I tried to get rid of the message, their chat screen appeared.  I was greeted with a conversation full of hearts, smiles, and confessions of love.  Overcome with jealousy, I confronted Taeyeon about it, but she denied and said that’s how best friends talk to each other.  I loved Taeyeon and I accepted her explanation until that one night when everything changed.  My father had a business trip in Los Angeles and I wanted to go to see the sights, as well as to get a taste of the Hollywood air.  After all, I’m a California girl.  Taeyeon knew this and said I should go.  She understood.  I appreciated it.  But my sixth sense was tingling. 

When I got home I tried to contact Taeyeon, but she suddenly was too busy for me.  Finally I met up with her, and when she excused herself I checked her phone.  She and Nicole were having an affair.  I knew that had to be the end of us, because people truly in love will never turn their back on each other.  Right? 

That was three months ago.  But she wouldn’t leave me alone.  Always messaging me.  Begging.  And somehow blaming me for her infidelity.  I asked how I was supposed to trust her when she lied to my face time and time again.  She said I had trust issues. 

Yeah, I know right?

And three months later she still hasn’t changed.  Upon my arrival I got stuck walking home with her after I come back from the holiday in California to discuss “us”. She text me once I get down from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter