Love Problems (knowing the truth)

I want it that way from Yesterday

Flashback

I got back from my thoughts when Eunhyuk suddenly pulled me, as we enter the restaurant, we choose what food to eat and then choose where to seat. While waiting for the food, something from outside the window caught my eyes. It made me uneasy, feels pain and depressed.

End of flashback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

I saw something from outside the window, it's Kyuhyun. He was with a girl, seem to be very close, the girl is holding Kyuhyun's arms. They walk like sweethearts, I felt pain in my heart, it was like an arrow of pain and sorrow ness has struck my heart and it just continues on bleeding. I was just staring blankly at the window, just then Eunhyuk noticed me and poked me, hyung is there any problem? He said. "Huh? No there's just nothing" I quickly answered. Eunhyuk seemed not to notice Kyuhyun. I just ate my food slowly while many questions are coming out in my mind "Is she his girlfriend or simply just friend?"    "Is she his sweetheart or just a close relative?"  All of those questions are annoying my mind then suddenly Donghae asked "hyung are you okay? You seemed to act weirdly." I quickly answered "there's nothing!” Eunhyuk stared at me seriously "hyung, if you don't like the food don't push yourself and just tell us", "no, I liked it, there is just something lingering on my mind" I said. After that we went home contently but that thing is still crazily going around my mind.

I did not sleep properly, all I did last night is think of what I saw yesterday. Now, I'm still so sleepy and tired. I want to go back to sleep but I can't, we have a taping in Star King and then we will have a photo shoot.. I got up on my bed and continued to walk outside my room. I sat down the couch looking at my feet blankly, still affected of what I saw yesterday. Finally it's my turn now to shower. I have finish eating and now I'm just waiting for the others to finish.

While waiting for the others, I saw Yesung enter the dorm. "Sungmin-ssi, where's my wookie?" Yesung said, "He is in the kitchen eating his meal" I then answered. Yesung immediately went to the kitchen. The two of them are so sweet but they always argue because they have such an incompatible attitude, one opposites the others opinion and likes, they always look funny if they are arguing, but sometimes their arguments become serious, but then they always manage to fix it.

Now everybody is ready and we are now going to ride the van, I am going with Hankyung-hyung, Heechul-hyung, Yesung-hyung and Ryeowook-ssi, while Kangin-hyung, Leeteuk-hyung, Eunhyukkie, Donghae-ssi and Kyuhyun are in the other van. Soon as we rode the van, I sat at the back part. I am hearing Yesung and Ryeowook argue again as usual. They argue about Ryeowook's t-shirt, Yesung does not like the color of his t-shirt and suggest a different one but ryeowook declined and still wore his t-shirt. But even though they are like that, they really care for each other so much, every morning I always see Yesung in our dorm even though he lives in the other dorm, it is because we have two dorms, the other dorm is just next to us. He goes in our dorm just to see Ryeowook. While seeing them arguing I chuckled quietly.

My attention went to Hankyung and Heechul who is giggling each other. They do not have any stable relation ship, well that's because of Heechul, when Hankyung proposed to Heechul, Heechul declined because he doesn't want to have an stable relationship to anyone including Hankyung. All they do now is have some cheesy sweet moments together and that's

When we arrived, we quickly entered the building and start shooting. After our shooting, we then proceed to our next destination, everyone was tired, and I noticed Leeteuk-hyung sleeping while leaning on Kangin-hyung's shoulders. I grin while seeing them that sweet, and I thought to myself”When will hyung confess his feelings to teukkie-hyung?”

We finally arrived at our last destination, we entered the building exhaustedly, finally, our last schedule the photo shoot. Unknowingly, our manager told us that our photo shoot will be about Suju couples. The first one that is being captured in the camera is Kangteuk, I could really see that Kangin-hyung is enjoying all those poses. The second one was Hanchul, and then Eunhae next was Yewook, and the last one was of course KYUMIN. We tried our best to look cute and be comfortable with ourselves during the photo shoot, we tried to look close and sweet, it was very hard since we've got some love problems with each other.........

Before we go home, we went into a restaurant and eat first. We are talking about Kyuhyun's birthday since it was already near, we planned to have a party in our dorm, since our dorm is quite bigger that theirs, it is happening in our dorm. Yesung: Kyu, you can invite anyone you like, since it is your birthday. But do not invite too many ok? Kyuhyun: OK!

I began to remember the girl that is with Kyuhyun the other day. Since I don't like the atmosphere, I just went outside to breathe some fresh air. I sat at a bench near the restaurant. During that time, I didn't notice that Kyuhyun was behind me, I just then saw him standing beside a tree near the bench I was sitting on. I took this time to ask him about what I saw the other day. Sungmin: Kyu, can I ask you something?   Kyu: What is it?   Min: I saw you the other day with a girl, is she your girlfriend?   Kyu: I guess I can't keep this thing from you anymore, yes, she is my girlfriend.      By hearing this I felt so much pain in my heart, I bit my lower lips to prevent myself from crying.     Min: Is this the reason why broke up with me Kyu?      Kyu: Yah, but don't see me wrong. It is because during the accident I had, you never visited me, I waited in the hospital for 6 months, but you never visited me, it is so lonely without you, the other members visited me but you are the one the I need. The girl that you saw was a nurse in that hospital, she was the one who took care of me. When I asked the other members they said you were busy but every time I open the TV, I did not see you at any shows at all, I just thought you were resting there in the dorm, and if I asked the members about why did you not appear on shows, they just change the topic, I really thought that you don't care of me anymore. That is why I got into this. She took care of me more than you did to me in times that I needed you. That is why..........      Kyuhyun then walked away from me.

I cried all my tears away and decided to go to the bar to wipe my sadness away. I drank just a normal beer and then......

End of Sungmin's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin went out of the bar drunk, he keeps on murmuring the words "He just doesn’t understand, he didn't know what happen...."

Then suddenly............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What did really happen and what happened to Sungmin?

Watch out for the next chapter!!!!!

Please leave a comment!!!!