Memories of Yesterday

I want it that way from Yesterday

"Let's brake up"  Kyuhyun said in an aggressive voice. Deep shock took in Sungmin's face, he can't understand why Kyuhyun have said those fearful words, he then asked "Is this one of your jokes again?" .   "Do I look joking?"  Kyuhyun said in a serious manner, "Let's just brake up and that's it"  he added. Sungmin felt heavy and said "But why?"  with his watery eyes. Kyuhyun answered "It's just it, let's just brake up and finish this conversation"  and turned back and walked away. Sungmin reached Kyuhyun's hands with his tears falling on his cheeks. "Kyu why are you doing this, what have I done? If I did something wrong I promise to correct it, I swear, just don't leave me.........."  Kyuhyun took off his hand from Sungmin's hand and continued to walk until he cannot be seen by Sungmin. Sungmin's body can't seem to move, he just kneeled down and cried. His tears fell like rain drops, while crying out Kyuhyun's name..........................................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin woke up from his horrible dream, realizing that tears are falling from his eyes down to his cheeks. He suddenly heard a knock from the door, Sungmin-hyung it's me Eunhyuk. Sungmin quickly wiped off his tears with his hands, come in hyukkie! Eunhyuk immediately opened the door seeing Sungmin with his eyes in red, hyung did you cry? Eunhyuk said in a worried voice. Is it that obvious? sungmin asked. Did you dreamed of him again? Sungmin nodded after Eunhyuk's question.

Sungmin: By the way, why are you here? Eunhyuk: It is already pass 11 in the morning , I'm here to wake you up, good thing we both don't have any schedules today, your luch that supposed to be your breakfast is already ready hyung. They both.stood up and got out of Sungmin's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

I got up late this morning, good thing I don't have any schedules at all. After eating Eunhyuk invited me to join him and Donghae shop around the city. I already knew that he is doing this because he wanted me to feel better. I fixed myself in disguise and ready to go. While waiting for them, I read some books that are cluttered around our side table.

While choosing what book to read, I spotted a book that titles "How to let a person fall in love with you" it says that it belongs to Kangin-hyung. I smirked and said to myself, silly Kangin-hyung. I knew that he will use it as a guide on how to express his love for teukkie-hyung. Kangin-hyung likes teukkie-hyung so much but teukkie-hyung doesn't know about Kangin-hyung's feelings towards him. Kangin-hyung is afraid to tell his feelings to teukkie-hyung but still the two of them is just extremely close to each other.

While reading the book that I have chosen, I was so annoyed with the laughs, giggles and chuckles that I have been hearing from the room of Eunhyuk and Donghae, the two of them is happily choosing each others clothes to wear like they will go on a date, but the truth is they will just go shopping with me. The two sweethearts have been managing their relationship for almost a year, when Kyuhyun and I got together, they set us as an example and follow us too like what Yesung and Ryeowook did.

Finally, they were finish with all their sweet moments and got out of the room, we shop around and tour around the city, we really enjoyed shopping and touring around but we also got tired and got hungry. Donghae volunteered to take us in a newly opened restaurant, as we go to our destination, the roads, lights, shops, posts and houses seemed to be getting more and more familiar. When Donghae said that we already arrived and pointed at the restaurant, just when I realized that we were taking the way to the park which is just beside the restaurant, the park that Kyuhyun and I used to go, the park where we have shared our sweet moments, the park that remarks our love for each other, the park that symbolizes our feelings for each other that are now just a memory of yesterday.

I might miss the way he kisses me, the way he hugs me, the way he smiles at me, and the way of how he tells me I love you , but those are just memories that are left in yesterday, and will just stay there forever................

I got back from my thoughts when Eunhyuk suddenly pulled me, as we enter the restaurant,. we choose what food to eat and then choose where to seat. While waiting for the food, something from outside the window caught my eyes. It made me uneasy, feel pain and depressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was it that caught Sungmin's eyes?

please leave comments because I really need support on this.........

THANK YOU!!!!!