Sweet Vacation Part 2

I want it that way from Yesterday

Eating, swimming, talking and many more is what they did to enjoy the beach on the fifth, sixth and seventh day of their vacation. Today was their last day at the beach and tomorrow, they will go back to the house. As Kangin have promised to himself, he already prepared everything with the help of the other members except Leeteuk of course. Kangin invited Leeteuk to his room where he prepared everything for the confession. He blindfolded Leeteuk and when they entered the room Kangin untied the blindfold, and Leeteuk was so surprise.

“Teukkie-hyung I have been preparing myself for this special day and for me to say these words Teukkie I Love you, will you be my boyfriend?” Kangin confessed whole-heartedly and nervously

“I……..ummm…….”

“You don’t really have to answer if you don’t want, I’ll give you much time to think”

“No, I….I mean I love you too”

“Really?!” (running to Leeteuk for a hug but then he tripped)

“Kangin, are you okay?”

“Of course I am, ouch! He he he don’t worry ,ouch!”

“I think I need to get the first aid kit first, just wait here.”

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everyone is packing their bags and getting ready to leave the beach. They have finished their first week of vacation happily. Now they decide to shop at the mall for the eighth day.

They really enjoyed going to the mall, they shopped and shopped. They bought many souvenirs and things. And on the ninth day they toured around the park that is near the mall, but something unexpected happened. Somebody called to Hankyung and then…..

“Hankyung, who was that?” Heechul asked

“Ummm…… It’s my mother and…. Uhhhhh…..”

“And?”

“And she said that I need to go back to China because my father is sick and in critical condition, umma said that appa wants to see me.”

“So you mean you are going now?”

“uhhh…..yah……”

“And when will you come back?”

“I’m not sure maybe when appa is already okay”

“You will leave Super Junior?”

“No ofcourse, but if I cannot come back anymore then I don’t have a choice but to-“

“What do you mean by if I cannot come back?!” Tears started to form in Heechul’s eyes

“Well….ummm…..I’m so sorry but I already have to leave tomorrow”

Heechul was so sad and cannot believe that Hankyung is leaving him. Because of this all the members decided to come with Hankyung in the air port. Then they will go home as well because even if they stay there in the country-side, they will still not enjoy because one is missing.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The van where Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sangjin need to change direction because they need get the bags that have been left in the rest house. And as the van where Kyuhyun, Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, and Shindong drive their way home, they saw something very unexpected.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and he felt so much anger that he could really punch the glass window of the car. Everyone in the car was in shock to see Seohyun with a guy, hugging each other, cuddling each other and kissing each other in the park that they passed by.

When the car have arrived, Kyuhyun immediately got off and rapidly walk into his room, the moment he closed the door of his room, they immediately heard things falling or rather crashing etc. Kyuhyun was so mad that you can really hear his fist punching the wall.

Then after one hour, the room becomes silenced, everyone was curious of what happened to Kyuhyun. They knocked the door to make sure his okay and did not commit suicide. Then just when the van where Sungmin and the other have arrived.

The members who did not saw what happened asked and asked to Kangin and Shindong, and Heechul on the other hand feels more confused as depressing things are happening. Leeteuk and Donghae is trying to open the door and comfort that Kyuhyun. Leeteuk successfully entered the room and talked to Kyuhyun, and there he has known that Kyuhyun already called Seohyun and broke up with her.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last chapter is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!