Last Photo

I want it that way from Yesterday

 

 

While Kyuhyun is taking me to my room, Sangjin managed to explain to the members about our relationship.

“What?! You are Sungmin’s sister!” Yesung exclaimed

“Yah, I left home about 4 years ago because of an argument between me and our parents” She explained

“So you two haven’t seen each other for 4 years.”

“Yah, I really missed him so much, we were really so close to each other.”

“Aw…. That’s so sweet…..”

“Yeah, but can anyone tell me first why my oppa was drunk?”

“Well, we are really not sure, but I think it is the reason.”

“What reason?”

“It’s kind of a long story, so…. Um………….

====================================

Kyuhyun carried Sungmin the bridal way into his room, he placed Sungmin in his bed carefully and gently. He sat at the bottom of Sungmin’s bed and sighed. Then he noticed the side cabinet beside Sungmin’s bed. This is the cabinet that Sungmin has prohibited Kyuhyun to see. Kyuhyun never saw what is inside the side cabinet because Sungmin never allowed him to see what is inside that cabinet.

Because Sungmin is sleeping deeply and also to satisfy his curiousness, he takes a look at the small cabinet. That cabinet has three drawers.

He first opens the first drawer, in his surprise, he saw a lot of wonderful things and as far as he can remember, these things are his gifts to Sungmin. The drawer was fully occupied by all the gifts, but still it is proper arranged.

He then opened the second drawer and saw many photo albums in different sizes, everything is arranged well in the drawer. The drawer was full of albums, everything was cleanly organized, you can really say that Sungmin really treasures these things. When Kyuhyun opened one album, he was again surprised with what he saw, all pictures are their photos. He continued to open more albums while grinning, seems like he was happy remembering their past moments.

Then he arranged back the albums. He opened the last drawer and there he saw only one album placed at the top-left corner of the drawer. The drawer has nothing in it except the small album at the top-left corner. Kyuhyun was confused why it only have one album while the other drawers are full of albums and things. When he opened the album, he only saw on picture in it, it was the photo of them 2 weeks before they broke up. In short that was their last picture together since.

All the pictures have words on it back part, Kyuhyun didn’t notice this because he was too fund in looking at the pictures. But when he flipped the photo he found on the last drawer, he saw that something was written in there.

“This is the first picture that I have putted in this album, this is also the first picture that I have putted in this drawer. Kyuhyun and I went in the park in this photo, rides really leave you wanting more because it is just too short, I hope my special relationship will not be like the rides at the park, I want it to last FOREVER. I bet this drawer will be full of pictures and albums of our memories, well... I really hope so…”

Kyuhyun felt guilty with what he did to Sungmin. He kissed Sungmin in the cheeks then whispered the words “I’m so sorry”

=================================

The party has been fun even though Sungmin is asleep.

Seohyun already got home, while Sangjin had fallen asleep, Kibum was the one who is task to look out for Sangjin.

Meanwhile, Kangin is helping Ryeowook in the kitchen, Ryeowook observed that his hyung is so happy today, so he asked.

“Hyung, why are you so happy today?”

“It’s because I’m planning for something special.”

“What is it?”

“Guess it if you want to know.”

“Planning for Super Junior?”

“No”

“Planning for buying something or going somewhere?”

“No”

“Ummm… planning for confessing to teukkie-hyung?”

“How did you guess it?!”

“Oh! So finally you are going to confess to Leeteuk-hyung!”

“Hey! Not so loud.”

“He he he, sorry, but hyung when will you do it?”

“I’m still waiting for the perfect time and moment”

“And where do you plan to confess?”

“I’m still looking for the perfect place”

“Then, how will you do it?”

“I’m still thinking of that”

“Wish you best luck hyung!!!”

===================================

Kibum was spending his time staring at Sangjin, he finds her cute. But then was disturbed by Sungmin when he woke up and walked out his room. Then, after that, their manager came, calling a meeting in their living room.

“I have good news to all of you.” Their manager started

“What is it?!” Eunhyuk said excitedly while hugging Donghae from the back

“Since you’ve been working so hard, I will give you a two weeks vacation” Their manager continued

Then everyone shouted “YEHEY!!!!!” They were all so happy, this will be their ever first vacation.

But what will happen at their vacation??????

===================================

Sorry for long wait…..

Been busy updating my anti-virus and downloading Suju videos, well I hope you like it!!!! Please leave comments!!