Sweet Vacation Part 1

I want it that way from Yesterday

Everyo

Everyone is busy today, packing their bags, deciding what to bring, arranging their thing and they are all doing this with joy and excitement. Imagining great things that would happen in their vacation, that is what they are all doing.

Because Sangjin slept in their dorm, Sungmin decided to bring Sangjin with him in their vacation since they are allowed to bring or invite at least one or two friends to came along.

Kyuhyun also invited his girlfriend to come along but his girlfriend declined his offer because she has a job to do.

Everyone is ready and now they are gathered in the living room waiting for their manager to fetch them while watching TV.

Sangjin brought Sungmin to Sungmin’s room to talk to him sincerely.

“Oppa-ssi, umm…… I already knew about the relationship you had with Kyuhyun, and…..uhhh…… oppa, I’m very sorry, I hope your okay……”

“So you already knew, don’t worry I’m already over it. And why are you saying sorry to me?”

“(sniff) b-because I’m n-not t-there i-in t-times t-that y-you n-need m-me (sniff)” Sangjin said while crying

“So you also have already knew about the kidnapping, Sangjin it’s not your fault, don’t cry okay.” Sungmin said while wiping the tears away from Sangjin’s cheeks

“But oppa you don’t deserve this, you just don’t want Kyuhyun to worry about you because he is in critical condition and it might worsen his condition.”

“But, everything is too late now, he already has a girlfriend and I cannot just destroy their relationship.”

“Oppa, you are really a good person……”

“Of course I am, it’s no doubt.” Sungmin said jokingly

“Let’s go now, I thing manager already arrived because they were already shouting.” Sungmin added

So Sungmin and Sangjin got out of their room and saw their manager, they brought their bags inside the car happily and excitedly. Everyone wore a big smile that reached from ear to ear as they hopped inside their car. Finally, they got their ever first vacation since their debut, even though they had one but it is still a show and they’ve got to some games and challenges in there (Super Adonis), so it is not counted at all.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

And they arrived at a house that is located in the country-side; they will live there temporarily until their 2 weeks vacation will end. The house is just perfect to fit 15 people inside (including Sangjin and their manager)

“Wow, hyung you are so rich!” Kangin complimented in their manager

“I just borrowed this house from my cousin, he is the one who is rich. See that beach there and also that mall in there.”

“You mean that big mall down this hill?” Ryeowook said

“And that beach beside the big mall?” Yesung added

“Yah, that is all his, and he said that he reserved a part of the beach just for us.” Their manager informed

“Yay! That’s cool!!!!!” Everyone commented

“Hey, everyone let’s come in in the house!!!”

It was already night when they arrived and everyone slept peacefully anticipating for and enjoyable tomorrow.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

They started their first day by jugging their selves in the morning, Kyuhyun was left because he is last to wake up. He quickly got into his clothes and hurried to reach his hyungs thinking that they might be already far.

True that all is already many meters away but Sungmin who tripped while running is still struggling to stand because his knee has been wounded. Kyuhyun saw him and handed a help, he quickly ran back the house and look for the first aid kit. When he saw it, he ran into Sungmin as quickly as possible and cured his wound gently. While Kyuhyun is curing Sungmin’s wound, Sungmin is staring at Kyuhyun as if the time has stopped, he snapped from his thoughts when Kyuhyun announced that his finished.

Sungmin blushed and tried to run to escape the embarrassment but failed. Instead Kyuhyun supported him in going back in the house and advise him to stay there. After that morning, some spend their time listing what to do in their vacation, some spend their time sleeping due to lack of sleep, and others spend their time eating and playing.

On the second day they planned to have a party, this time Kangin, Ryeowook and Sungmin was the one to buy the drinks and Hankyung will be the one who is cooking. While Sungmin was in the other side of the stall choosing some snacks, Ryeowook talked to Kangin about his confession to Leeteuk.

“Hyung, when will you confess to Teukkie-hyung?”

“I plan to do it in the beach.”

“Really!! Oh I’m so excited…”

“Don’t be, we’re not yet sure if he will really say yes”

“Of course he will, I think hyung also likes you”

“Really?”

“Yah”

“(grin)”

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Their party started happily and as expected, their food is all Chinese food and mostly Beijing Fried Rice. Everyone was full and contented, they ended this day happily and with full stomachs.

They decided to spend their third day touring around the hill, they saw many interesting and wonderful things. They truly appreciated the nature’s beauty while touring around. But above all that, the thing that really makes them happy today was the excitement that they feel because they know that tomorrow is the day in going to the beach. And so they ended the day with full of excitement….

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Finally the time comes, all of them is anticipating, wearing their trunks on.

“Hyung, why are you wearing your trunks? You should only wear it when we arrive at the beach, don’t tell me your only gonna wear trunks in going into the beach?” Kibum said

“Oh, he he he sorry, I just got too excited.”

And so they arrived in there, they will stay there for five days and so they have to enjoy their stay. They wore their trunks and dived at the waves in the beach, everyone was enjoying.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun cooked grilled barbecue and clams with butter. It just happened that Sungmin got burned from grilling the barbecue, but it is just minor, Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin’s hands in the sink and washed it thoroughly and then kissed it. Sungmin again blushed bright red but this time he managed to escape and leave Kyuhyun grilling all by himself.

As for Kangin, he is buying a special ring and a huge white teddy bear. He is also buying some balloons but he only reserved it for the special day which is their last day at the beach.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Really hard to think of more……..

I wish you like this one……….

Please leave a comment!!!