Yesterday have came back to me again

I want it that way from Yesterday

Heechul still curl himself in his room, depressed about everything that was happening. He was sad for Kyuhyun but was more sad for himself to the thought that he will not see his Hankyung anymore.

He cries as he remembers all the good memories he had with Hankyung, he regretted when he declined Hankyung in his confession of his feelings, he regretted when he said that he will rather decline than to have a stable relationship, he regretted that he thought more of being free than thinking of his true feelings for Hankyung. He regretted everything but it was too late, Hankyung already left him, now he is so lonely, always missing Hankyung but what can he do? Everything has happened already, if he had just answered Hankyung directly with a “yes” than everything will be fine because even if Hankyung is far away, he can still assure that Hankyung is still his. Not like this situation, Hankyung can surely find another love that would agree to have a relationship with him.

Now, Heechul is still not sure if Hankyung will still love him if ever he comes back. The only thing that Heechul can do is to trust to Hankyung and hope that the feelings of Hankyung towards him will not get lost.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When Sungmin have found out that what happened, he felt sad for Kyuhyun. He knows the pain, the sufferings and the feelings that Kyuhyun is into now because it was the same when he saw Kyuhyun with his girlfriend for the first time. He felt very bad for Kyuhyun because he knows how hard it feels to be in Kyuhyun’s state right now.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everyone waited for Leeteuk to come out in the room of Kyuhyun so that they can ask Leeteuk if Kyuhyun is fine, well obviously he is not but they wanted to know what happen to Kyuhyun.

It has been already 30 minutes since Leeteuk went inside Kyuhyun’s room. They also have been waiting outside for 30 minutes hoping that Kyuhyun is fine and did not commit suicide. But surely he didn’t, because if he did Leeteuk would’ve shouted and did not stay for 30 minutes inside.

Even Sangjin was shocked about this, her best friend never told her about this. She even tried to contact Seohyun but she is not answering her phone until he really cannot contact him anymore. She cannot believe that Seohyun kept a secret from her, well she really didn’t care if ever Seohyun will keep a secret from her but what really shocked her is that how can his best friend do this ro Kyuhyun, even though Kyuhyun is so kind to her, she really can’t just believe.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

“What?! You broke up to her.” Leeteuk exclaimed

“Yah, but what do you want me to do? I have seen her flirting with other guy, of course I will brake up with her!”

“You’re right but did you listen to her explanations.”

“Well, yah I did but she said the wrong one. She said that she thought that we will come back after 2 weeks but then she didn’t expect that we will come back earlier, she even said that she need someone to be by her side because she misses me too much.  Who the heck would like that?!”

“I can’t believe that there will still be a person that will say such a lame excuses, is she even thinking? She didn’t even thought that it will make it worst.”
”Yah, but I don’t think that she’s that damn to do that”

“Maybe she did it on purpose”

“Yah, maybe she had enough to me and wanted to brake up”

“Yah right, such a girl, Sungmin is even better than her”

Kyuhyun bowed down his head with a sad expression, thinking how he replaced Sungmin with such a girl.

“Make up with him, and maybe your relationship will be back” Leeteuk suggested

“He surely will not approve to it, after all that I have done. He hates me now for sure.”

“Well I think it is time for you to know”

“To know about what?”

“About Sungmin when his kidnapped……..”

“What?!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

“Hey, what is this for? Be sure it is not a prank or else-“ Sungmin was cut as he struggles to move with a blindfold in his eyes

“Of course it is not, just hold my hands and follow.” Kyuhyun assured

And a few more grumbles and complains from Sungmin………….

“Here, we are finally here, stop with you complains and just see.” Kyuhyun said as he went to Sungmin back

“How can I see if I’m bli-“ Sungmin was cut when Kyuhyun untied his blindfold

Sungmin saw a very nice room filled with pink balloons, pink teddy bears, pink chairs, pink table, everything was pink even the walls are pink.

He was very amazed, then Kyuhyun held his hands and guided him like a princess towards the pink table at the center of the room, he then pulled the pink chair and let Sungmin sit there, he then proceed to sit on the other chair at the opposite side of Sungmin.

He lighted the pink candles on the table. Sungmin was so shock yet happy with everything around him. He allowed Sungmin to eat. They eat like they are in a romantic date but it was full of silence yet you can see to their face the happiness they feel.

They when Sungmin eat the dessert, he chocked afterwards that made Kyuhyun panic, he tapped Sungmin’s back until the chocked thing has been out from his throat. In his surprise he saw a ring. Then Kyuhyun proceed…..

“I’m so sorry that it went wrong like this, I hope you’re not made at me. But I also hope that your feelings towards me have not yet faded. Min I Love You and sorry for all the troubles that I have given you and sorry for making you feel hurt. Will you be my boyfriend again?” Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin waiting for his answer

But unexpectedly, Sungmin chocked once again for no reason. Kyuhyun gave him a glass of water and when his already fine, Kyuhyun went back at staring at Sungmin anticipating for his answer……..

“Ummm….. well, since you made me happy today, then I will say yes”

Kyuhyun shouted for joy then Sungmin continued talking.

“But if you will hurt me again, you will really receive a piece of my martial arts, you understand?”

“Of course I will not, I will never do that again, I promise” And Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin for a kiss.

When they went out the room, confetti was thrown over them and all the members congratulated them. Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn’t even know that they are there. Because of this they planned to make a party the next day.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everyone is getting ready for the party, many good things have been happening to them. And for Yewook, Yesung and Ryeowook finally understands each others interest and almost have the same decisions at times, they did not even fight for a long time already. And also

 Everyone was happy at the party, Eunhyuk cuddling with Donghae, Yesung talking with Ryeowook, Sungmin feeding Eunhyuk and as the others is doing their own thing.

But there is one that felt lonely, not happy and not contented, and that is Heechul. He misses Hankyung very much. He is very lonely. He wants Hankyung to be back.

Then Sungmin approached him…..

“Hyung, why are sad?”

“Oh, just nothing”

“Is it because of Hankyung-hyung?”

“Well, I miss him, that’s why”

“Then hyung you don’t have to wait anymore”

“What do you mean?”

And as someone called Heechul’s name, Heechul was froze and was rooted at where he is. And when he turned around what he was his beloved Hankyung. He was very shock, tears had already formed in his eyes. Hankyung hugged him tight as Heechul’s tears run down his cheeks.

“Since when did you came back and what happened to your father?”

“Just this morning, I wanted to surprise so that’s why, my father is already fine, he recovered fast.”

“You know, I have realized something when you left me.”

“Really? What is it?”

“I realized that I really love you and I don’t care about anything but just you, Hankyung-ssi please accept my love.”

“You mean……… yah of course I will, I’m so happy that you finally decided to have a stable relationship with me.”

“I really really love you Hankyung!!”

And so everyone has clapped their hands seeing this wonderful moment………

And after few months, Kibum and Sangjin have developed a wonderful relationship and have ended up being together. They had never contact Seohyun again.

 

All the members including Sangjin were gathered at the living room watching TV. Then Shindong murmured loudly.

“Why is it that only Siwon and me is the only one that has no any relationship? So unfair!!!!!"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Finally!!! Finished!!!!

My first fancies finish!!!!!!!