What's his problem?

Just My Luck!

"Hey, I gotta go. Catch up with you later k? Don't get into any trouble!" shouted Minyoung as she walked off to her next class.

I waved and sighed, sad to be alone again. I looked down at my schedule and saw that I had Music Theory for my first class. I searched up and down the halls for Room 505 but it was nowhere! I sighed and decided to start over and search all the halls one more time. Where was it!?!

I shouted in frustration and quickly covered my hand with my mouth. Did anybody hear that?

I sighed and hung my head down low and started walking towards the front office to ask for directions.

"Do you need help?"

I looked up to find a really pretty and most likely popular girl talking to me. She had long brown hair and really light skin. Why was everyone at this school so pretty!? I looked down at my straight no curves body and sighed.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I was just looking for my classroom but I can't seem to find it."

"What number is it?" she asked me.

I shouted hooray in my mind! Maybe she was going to help me!

"505." I replied, praying she would lead me to the right room.

"Oh, it's just right around here. Follow me!" she smiled and took and my hand.

We kept on walking for a while until we stopped at Room 402.

"This is it! Room 505 is being renovated so this is the temporary room for now. I gotta go! See you around k?" she smiled and walked away towards the opposite direction.

I shouted thanks after her and opened the door.

 

Unknown Girl's POV

Some people are so easy to trick.

I smirked and walked towards my next class.

 

Soojin's POV

I opened the door and walked in to find the entire class full of boys. Is this right?

I walked and sat down in first empty chair I saw and set down my things.

All around the classroom, I heard smirks and laughing.

Did I have something on me?

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" the teacher asked me with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Isn't this Music Theory...?" I asked. Even my question sounded silly now.

"Is this funny to you? No, that would be Room 505 which is clearly right across from my door. This is the Boy's Health Class. So unless you are interested in learning about boy private parts, please leave."

The whole class bursted out into laughter, including the teacher.

AISH HOW EMBARRASSING!

I gathered my stuff up, apologized, and quickly left the room.

Why did that girl lie to me? I stared down at my watch. I was already late, and it was only my first day. Just great.

I turned around and saw the ROOM 505 right smack in my face. Why didn't I notice that earlier!? Ah Soojin, you can't be like this! I am going to hunt down that girl who did this to me! What had I done to her? I took a deep breath and turned the handle. But, it wouldn't turn. It was LOCKED.

I started pounding on the door as hard as I could, but no answer. I peeked into the small window on the door and found nobody in the classroom. AH, what was I going to do now?!

I slid down and sat against the wall in frustration. The class is bound to come back right? I will just sit here for now and explain everything to the teacher when they come back!

I layed my head down onto my knees and felt the tears build up. What kind of school was this?! Maybe Minyoung could survive here, but not me. I'm not pretty, tall, or smart. All I've got is my dancing.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly wiped my eyes and looked up to find a cute boy looking at me. His hair was a light brown almost blond color going in all directions. I stared at his name badge: "Lee Taemin" it read.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. " I quickly sat up and dusted off my uniform. Well this was awkward.

"What are you doing sitting here?"

"Oh, well... you see... I was trying to find Room 505 but got lost and then by the time I found it, the door was locked and there was nobody in the classroom and I didn't know what else to do so I just...sat here." I said the very last part quietly. Okay, so sitting sounded like a pretty good idea in my head but it made me sound clueless when I said it outloud.

I looked up in surprise to see Taemin-ssi laughing.

"Music Theory right? I'm in the that class too. We were doing an outside lecture since the weather was so nice. I came back to grab some things for the teacher, and good thing I did otherwise you would've beenstuck here forever!"

"Forever?" I said confused.

"We all took our stuff so nobody was planning on coming back to this classroom. There is only one Music Theory class so after this, our teacher goes home."

"Oh..."

"Well anyways, come with me. Oh wait, hold on. Let me grab the stuff I needed to get."

I nodded and watched him unlock the door with a key from his pocket. He grabbed some papers off the front desk and walked back out towards me and told me to follow him. We walked for a pretty long time until we reached the front doors and out into the courtyard. There I found the rest of the students all diligently listening to the teacher talk.

The teacher looked up in surprise to see me walking behind Taemin.

"Oh, Taemin-ssi. Thank you for getting my stuff. Who might that be behind you?"

Just then all 27 students looked up from the work towards my direction.

"I found her waiting outside our classroom. She got lost trying to find our classroom, and when she found it, it was locked and empty."

I bowed and introduced myself.

"Everyone please say Hello to Park Soojin. She is new here, so please be nice and help her until she gets used to the way things are ran here. For now, you may go and sit by Taemin-ssi for the rest of this lecture. Welcome to my class!" the teacher finished and went back to lecturing.

After class was finished, I said thanks to Taemin-ssi for leading me here and went on my way back inside the school. Before stepping inside, I ce more to take a look at Taemin. He was actually pretty cute.

Maybe this school wasn't so bad after all.

I took out my schedule and found my next class easily, as it was the first door on the left when you entered into the hallways. I walked in to find everybody already seated. Was I late? The bell just rang.

"Oh hello! Nice of you to join us. You must be Park Soojin right?"

"Yes, nice to meet you all." I smiled and bowed towards the rest of my classmates.

"Alright, well the only empty seat is next to Kim Jonghyun so please go sit next to him." the teacher said as she pointed to the empty seat.

I nodded and made my way towards the seat. Before I got there, Jonghyun raised his hand.

"Yes Jonghyun?"

"I don't sit next to ugly people."