Chapter 4

I will fight for your happiness

Firts off I'm so sorry this update took so long :( I was busy with the #EMAzing fanwar lol. Did any of you take part in that madness too? Two gloriouse victorious days and nights of endless tweeting muhahahaha! AND OMG EXO AND SHINee AND F(X) AN AILEE AND SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE JUST WON AT MELON MUSIC AWARDS AND I'M CRYING!!!!! Also I think I just got the flue so when this happens my brain certainly shuts down, thus making me post this incomplete update without really thinking it through XD Hope you enjoy~ Thank you so much for all the lovely subscribers, upvotes and comments. I love you all~ 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Chanyeol wake up! Am I invisible yet?! Wake up wake up!”

I think after last night I’ll recognize that deep voice anywhere but why is he shaking my arms ever so gently? I groan and roll over to my side trying to avoid the voice above me. “Chanyeol? Wait, you can still hear me right?”

“Ahh wae? Go away!!” I say as I smother myself in my pillow.

“But it’s pretty late now and your dad left the ironing machine thing switched on downstairs. Potential fire threat Pabo-sshi.” Kris kept going on and on... it’s probably not late I mean the sun is still up so how could it be late? I don’t want to wake up today~

“Hey are you sleeping again? The ironing machine thing is still on...”

“Off it...”

“Why should I?”

“You’re supposed to be my guardian angel right so go stop the potential fire.”

“I’m an angel not a maid... or a fire fighter... wake up now hmm you’re really being lazy and being lazy is technically one of the seven deadly sins. I can’t let this go on really now that I can actually do something.”

“Imma smack you if you don’t go away Kris.” I know he’s older than me and I know I don’t know him too well to be so rude but... Really dude? A religion lesson in the morning is not how I want to wake up!! Aish and to think I thought he was pretty cool and stuff last night? What happened to him?

“You can’t hit me; your hand will just go through me”

“You wanna bet?” I groan again and roll over on to my back. My muscles are waking up but still I can keep my eyes shut and let them go back to sleep... if only someone would shush! He’s really pushing it right now...

“Gimme your best sh- ! YAH! Why are you so violent in the morning?! Show me some respect here pabo!”

“Why are you so annoying in the morning?!” I say as I open my eyes finally and retrieve my clenched fist from Kris’s abs. Those were pretty solid abs hmm... “Aish I’m still sleepy!” I say as I ruffle my hair furiously and sit up straight.

“Good at least you’re up. Now go switch off that ironing machine thing.”

“Why do you call it that anyway and why are you so weird today?”

“Call what what?

“The ironing machine thing... It’s called an iron. Just call it an iron.”

“Okay okay go off that ironi... the iron...”

“Much better” I say as I drag myself off the bed and head downstairs. Once I switched off the iron I go back to my room and find a pack of sticky notes. Quickly I scribble ‘DO NOT LEAVE THE IRON ON APPA!” in big black letters and head back to the laundry room to stick it on the iron.

“Now then, since the fire threat is gone can I go back to sleep Kris?”

“Nope you need to eat.” And with that Kris grabbed me by my arm and led me to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen he let go of me and my arm felt a little zapped... is that static or something? Oh well.

“Are you going to keep standing there looking dazed or are you going to go heat up your lunch?”

“Lunch?” That’s when I saw the wall clock and realized what time it really was... it wasn’t evening yet but heck it did get pretty close to it...

“Yes lunch! Honestly pabo-sshi don’t you need to eat to survive or something? How could you sleep past 3 in the afternoon without eating anything?”

“Maybe I didn’t want to wake up” Kris just chuckles at this and opens up the fridge for me and gets my lunch out.

“Here, go heat it up and eat soon. If you eat all maybe I won’t be too annoying and let you watch that televishiony thing all day.”

“Kris...”

“Yeah?”

“JUST CALL IT A TV!”

“Aish alright alright I’ll talk a lot more like a human sheesh it’s just this material object I don’t see why I have to call it what you guys do...”

“How is calling it by the name we call it supposed to be harder? Angels, you guys are weird...”

“Our job description is the same as a stalker, of course we’re weird!”

“Then you must be the weirdest!” I say as the microwave beeps away and lets me know my lunch is finally fried ready.

I take my plate and head towards the hall where I can finally tune out Kris and eat. Eat, watch TV and sleep. Yep, that’s how I’m going to spend my day.

 

Kris’ POV

Eat, watch TV and sleep. Nope, that’s definitely not how he’s going to spend his day. After I let him wolf down his meal and watch a substantial amount of TV I finally speak up. “Pabo-sshi...”

“Stop calling me that.”

“Chanyeol-ah~ doesn’t your hurt from being seated?”

“Stand if your hurts...”

“My feels fine it’s just you’ve been seated for some time...”

“My ’s fine too now shush Kim Tan and Young-do are in a fist fight!”

“Kim-mwo? Who?” and when Chanyeol just keeps staring at the TV without a word I figured out who... *sigh* that infernal box seriously has kids becoming too lazy.

“UP!”

“Huh?” he asks without really paying me any attention again.

“I said UP!” and with that I heave the boy off the couch and lead him towards the entrance of the house by holding him by his shoulders.

“Y-yah!!! Where are you dragging me?!”

“We’re going out. I don’t know where but we are.”

“But let me change!!! I can’t step out like this!!!!!” The boy does have a point. If he entered a shop they would chase him out thinking he was a beggar.

“Hmm alright but make it quick we need to be back before night fall” as soon as I let him o I watch Chanyeol run up the stairs as fast as he can.

Five minutes later there’s still no sound from him. Should I give him the benefit of the doubt and think him to be taking a wash? Should I go up to his room and check up on him... wait no what if he’s . I’m not sure why my cheeks started feeling warmer at the thought considering I have seen him before but suddenly I’m blushing and oh never mind I’ll wait a bit longer!

Another five minutes pass by and it’s 4:30 p.m already. Sundown will be in about 2 hours... *sigh* I make my way up the staircase. “I’m just going to pop my head in through the wall and make sure he’s fine.” Just as I reach his room I instinctively turn the doorknob. Locked. Okay I guess he’s shy. Just a quick peek and...

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL GET YOUR OFF THE BED RIGHT NOW!”
...

“Chanyeol...”

...

Oh he’s going down.

 


Chanyeol: Fuuuuu so short again author-nim!!!!!

I'll be back sooon okay~ *author-nim runs away again*