Hospital

Scars
“Araso, well we already have a description of the three men from your friend,” the police man told Himchan, who was sitting up in a hospital bed.  “I’ll talk to your manager for a bit, then head to the department and get a BOLO out and start searching for the men that did this.”
 
Himchan nodded his head and replied, “Araso, kamsahmnida.”
 
“There will also be some guards to come here, keep fans from swarming around you guys while you recuperate.”
 
“Ne, kamsahmnida,” Himchan said and watched as the policed bowed politely before exiting the hospital room.  Himchan sighed and looked down at his bandaged leg.  There was no more pain, but he hated that his leg was injured, meaning that he was going to have to sustain from B.A.P activities again.  “Ugh!” Himchan cried out as he flung his upper body back against the bed.
 
“Hyung!”
 
“Ne!?” Himchan responded, sitting back up quickly when he heard the voice.  It was Zelo, who was followed by Daehyun and Youngjae.
 
“They wouldn’t let us in at first,” Zelo said extremely fast as he rushed over to Himchan.  “They said that you were fine, but we don’t even know what happened.  The police wanted to talk to Jongup-hyung in private and he didn’t say much to us.”
 
“Everything’s fine now, Zelo,” Himchan responded, patting the maknae’s hand.
 
“But Yongguk-hyung… they said that he’s still unconscious,” Zelo continued rambling.  “You all got hurt!  Hyung, look at your leg!”
 
Himchan just watched as Zelo kept blubbering over his leg.  The maknae was tearing up, and Himchan didn’t know what to do.  He looked at Daehyun and Youngjae, hoping one of them could explain why Zelo was so distraught.
 
At Himchan’s look, Daehyun shrugged and said, “He’s been worried sick ever since we got the call that you three were at the hospital.”
 
“We were all worried,” Youngjae added, unconsciously grabbing a hold of Daehyun’s hand.
 
“Ne,” Daehyun agreed, “but Zelo was freaking out, and the longer that we had to wait, the worse he got.”
 
Himchan looked at Daehyun confused.  “Well where’s Jongup?  Why hasn’t he told you guys?”
 
“Jongup hasn’t really been coping too well,” Daehyun answered.
 
“What do you mean?” Himchan asked as he wiped the tears running down Zelo’s face.  He smiled at the maknae and reassured the young rapper that he was okay.
 
“He’s been really quiet,” Youngjae said, looking at Himchan worriedly.  “And we don’t even know what could possibly be wrong with him because we don’t even know what happened.”
 
“Ara, ara, it’s fine,” Himchan said, trying to calm everyone down.  Himchan sighed and looked down at his hands.  “I’ll tell you what happened, but Yongguk and Jongup would know more.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mianhe, hyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jongup hadn’t said a word.  He was sitting out in the waiting room with the group’s manager, who had been trying to get him to talk, but Jongup remained sitting their silently.  He had his head in his hands, eyes shut tightly.  Their manager was worried about him, but so far nothing the manager said or done had got a reaction out of the dancer.
 
“Are you here for Bang Yongguk-ssi?” a doctor asked as he approached B.A.P’s manager.  Jongup jumped up from his seat so fast that it was almost like he was standing the whole time.
 
“How is he?!” Jongup immediately asked.  “Is he okay?!”
 
“Ne, he’s finally awake and stabilized,” the doctor said.  “He’s a little weak right now.  We had to give him morphine, but you can see him now if you like.”
 
Jongup quickly looked at the manager, his eyes hoping.
 
“Go ahead,” their manager told Jongup.  “I’ll wait here for the others and let them know that Yongguk is awake.”
 
“Ne,” Jongup responded as he followed after the doctor towards Yongguk’s room.  When the doctor stopped, he pointed to a door, telling Jongup that Yongguk was in that rom.  Jongup nodded and watched as the doctor walked away.  He sighed and took a deep breath before stepping into the room.
 
“Jo- Jongup,” Yongguk drawled out when he saw the dancer timidly shuffling over to his bed.  Yongguk cleared his throat and tried to sit up, but his body was sore all over.  “Oh man, I feel like I got ran over.  What happened?”
 
Jongup, who couldn’t bear to look at Yongguk’s bruised face or bandaged body, was trying to figure out the thread-count of the hospital bed’s sheets.  “Uh…”  Jongup didn’t really want to answer Yongguk’s question.
 
“I mean I know we were attacked by three guys, but what happened after I got knocked out?” Yongguk asked, reaching and taking Jongup’s hand into his when he realized that the younger was nervous.
 
“Himchan ran down the alley, not knowing what was going on, and they stabbed him in the leg.”
 
“What!?”  Yongguk quickly sat up, baring his teeth and hissing out when he felt the pain.
 
“He’s okay now,” Jongup said as he finally looked at Yongguk and stuck his hands out, trying to steady Yongguk.  “He had to get some stitches, but he’s fine.”
 
“Good, good,” Yongguk responded, relaxing after hearing that Himchan was okay.  “And how are you?” he asked, looking Jongup over for any signs of scarring or bruising.  “Are you okay?”
 
Jongup looked away and sighed.  He grabbed a fist full of Yongguk’s sheets and tried not to cry.  “I… I’m…”
 
“Jonguppie,” Yongguk called, pulling the sheets out of Jongup’s hands.  He tried to get the younger to look at him, but Jongup refused to look his way.  “What’s wrong?  Jongup, tell me.”
 
“Everything’s fine,” Jongup whispered, still looking away from Yongguk.  The leader heard the sniffles coming from the dancer, letting him know that Jongup was crying.  Everything was not fine.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Everyone's fine... physically at least.  I mean, there's some cuts and bruises, but no one is dying.  What do you think is wrong with Jongup?