Going to Sleep, Possibly

Why can't I go in the Basement? *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Chapter 7: Going to sleep, Possibly

 

After the annoying TV show had ruined the moment, it was time for bed.

"But hyung~! I wanna stay up though~!", Zelo pouted as he was carried off to his room. Worse thing was that Youngguk had picked him up...bridal style. "No, you need your sleep. You're still young!", The leader had whispered back. He didn't want to wake up the others from Zelo's endless whining. The maknae was pounding his fists against his hyung's chest. Honestly, he didn't want to put Sehun to sleep though. He knew he was going to stay up all night doing that if the puppy was still awake. Once they reached the door, Zelo wrapped his arms around the leader's neck, having him in a death grip."Fine, I'll go to sleep if you help me put Sehun to bed!", Zelo was now sitting on Youngguk's shoulder, hugging his head. I wonder if it would make it smaller? Maybe.....

Since the maknae had a death grip on his head, his reply came out muffled. He stuck out his hands, searching for the door. Ever since they were making a ruckus, one of the members woke up.

Jongup, who was stirring in his sleep, mostly likely Daehyun's feet was in his face the whole time. But, that's not the case. Noises were coming from the hall, waking him up. He pushed Daehyun's feet to the side and slid out of the warm bed. Jongup tiptoed across the room, making sure not to wake up the others. Once he was in front of the door, he opened it, meeting something that could scar him for life. He immeditly turned and shut the door. Quietly. So quiet that the two didn't even know he was there.

Once Youngguk had found the knob, he twisted it causing Zelo to clutch even harder. "Zelo!", another pair of hands came up and pulled Zelo off. And surely enough, there was Sehun. Awake. Just like he imagined. But he didn't notice that Sehun was doing something inapproite. The maknae turned his head, seeing the leader, covering his face, and beat red. He was confused and then turned to Sehun. Looking down, he saw.....something that shouldn't be shown. "Ah! Sehun!", Zelo had closed the door so noone can hear them, and Sehun just walked closer. "No, Sehun, Put on clothes!", the blonde started running around the place, with Sehun trailing behind him. The eldest, had started running around, after the youngers.

Yep, a very long night.

~~~~~

I'm back!

My long hiatus is over!

Well, it started the 27th of Nov. and it's the 13th, P.S Onew's birthday in Korea time.So about 16 days?

Thats very long~! So be waiting for my next update,

Oh just to be clear, this is how I'll be writing my chapters from now on. The examples are at the top