Problem(s)

Why can't I go in the Basement? *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Zelo managed to sneek Sehun out of the building without getting caught.(SHOCKING 0O0 )

The only problem was....Sehun won't stop saying Zelo's name.Plus his nail are digging into Zelo's skin.

Zelo had to make sure Sehun was really quiet.His hyungs might still be up, especially Himchan.That boy was nagging Zelo all the time!

Zelo peeked open the dorm door and looked.The lights were off and Zelo brought Sehun in.Once Zelo closed the door, the lights and it revealed hyungs who looked mad.

Zelo froze.He had gotton in trouble

"Zelo,Who is this?",Yongguk asked, mad.Zelo didn't say anything but just scratched his head, trying to think of an excuse.Youngjae and Jongup stared Sehun,curious at what the heck he is.They saw his ears twitch and tail wag.

"Youngguk hyung,well I....well eheheh:<", He was dead meat."Well?"

"IWENTINTHEBASEMENTANDFOUNDHIM!",Zelo blurted out."You did what?!",Youngguk's voice boomed through out the dorm.

"Zelo,We told you the basement was off-limits!It wasn't our rule,It was the company's!You broke a rule!",Nobody has seen Youngguk this mad.

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!?LEAVE HIM THERE!?",Zelo exploded.Before Youngguk could answer, Zelo cut him off."LISTEN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY,I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!",Zelo yelled and snatched Sehun's hand, storming off to his shared room.

His hyungs were in a state of shock."Doesn't that mean Daehyun and I are sleeping with you guys?",Youngjae popped out the question.

 

 

 

Zelo was crying.How could his hyung do that?Youngguk was never that mad before,but the thing is, that Youngguk getting REALLY mad that it was Zelo who he was yelling at.He scared Zelo.Sehun, who was sitting on the floor, not understanding what was happening, just went up and sat on Zelo's bed.Zelo turned away, ignoring the cute boy.Sehun pouted from being ignored.

"Zelo...",Zelo stuffed his face in his pillow.Sehun wanted Zelo's attention!

"Zelo!", Sehun laughed and smiled, hoping to get a reaction.Sadly, Zelo ignored him again.

Sehun felt bored.He was bored.With Zelo sticking his head in the pillow,Sehun just walked away, hoping to find something to do.

With Zelo and his head sticking in the pillow.He no longer felt sad or mad at his hyungs.Zelo perked up,he didn't see Sehun anywhere.Where had that boy gone to?Zelo panicked.He already lost his responsiblity!And on the first day too!

While Zelo was panicking,his hyungs were on the outside of the room, eavesdropping.They heard ruffling and stuff being thrown.Well, when Youngguk opened the door, Daehyun's face was meeting a book.It was hard so hard for them to not laught at Daehyun.(XD)They just stood there watching Zelo's every move.

Zelo's POV

I lost him!I LOST SEHUN!!!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

WAHH!!!I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SEHUN FOR LUHAN!I tried to calm down.Take deep breathes....Nope it's not helping!I ran through out the room, throwing my hyung's and my stuff across the room.I think I heard the door open, I just threw more stuff like a book.

What couldn't get any worse?!

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

It has been a while since I last updated,no?Well, EXPLANATION TIME!

I was updating!I was typing paragraphs through out the days.What took me longer was that I was lazy .____.   I like pie?