Glitter head Sehun

Why can't I go in the Basement? *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Zelo,who was panicking, had no idea where Sehun is, is tearing the room apart.

~Earlier~

Sehun walked away, hoping to find something to do.To his amazement, he found something sparkly in the closet.Sehun plopped in the closet, closing the door.What he found was a Matoki necklace and glitter.(Don't ask why .__.).He didn't know what to do with the necklace,but he remembers Luhan putting on necklaces.

~FlashBack~

"Luhan!Hurry up, you don't need a necklace!",Kris yelled."BUT THEY MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT!",Luhan yelled back.Poor little Sehun was sitting there,waiting for Luhan to finish.He looked at the way Luhan put on his chain.(Necklace or whatever). Luhan looked at Sehun and picked his hand up,"C'mon lets go!"

~End Of Flashback~

Sehun sadly frowned when he remembered Luhan.Maybe this chain would help him!Sehun tried to put it on, but failed.Sehun looked at the glitter, picking it up and put it over his head.The cap fell off, letting all the glitter go on Sehun's hair.He giggled and the door opened.

Zelo who tore the room apart, heard a giggle.It came from the closet.He literatly ripped open the door, revealing a glitter-head Sehun."Zelo!",Sehun lifted up the now empty bottle of glitter.Zelo felt relieved that he found Sehun, but the glitter....

Sehun also lifted up the matoki necklace."Hey,you found my matoki necklace!",Zelo said with excitement.Zelo had lost his matoki necklace a few month ago.He looked everywhere for it.

"M-Ma-toki,Matoki!",Zelo ruffled Sehun's head, some glitter fell out."You really are cute."

Sehun hugged Zelo, catching him by surprise.Zelo had the necklace in his hands, thinking about what to do with it.Without warning, Zelo had wrapped the matoki over Sehun's neck."There,make sure you never lose it.Okay?",Sehun looked at the blue matoki at his neck, and nodded.

"Now, time to clean you up.C'mon!",Zelo already was in the bathroom.Sehun followed, leaving a trail of glitter behind him.

Zelo peeked behind Sehun.'I need to clean that later.'

The bad part was that Sehun didn't want to take a bath.