Sehun

Why can't I go in the Basement? *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

DWhat Zelo yelled,his hand suddenly went over his mouth.He did not want to get in trouble!But, who wouldn't yell at this?!

A boy who look two years older than Zelo was standing there.He had a tail and ear just like a wolf!At first, Zelo thought it was fake but once he saw the tail wag back and forth, he screamed.

"Y-You're a wolf!?",Zelo yelled but in a whisper.The boy crooked his head to the side, not understanding whats wrong.Zelo looked at him, examining the boy.'So he is a wolf!Where did he come from?!', His thoughts popped and he spotted a white paper on the ground with writing.He slowly walked over to the paper, totally avoiding the wolf boy.Insted, the boy  plopped down on his and watched Zelo's every move.

Zelo snatched up the paper, looking at it.It did look a little faded and Zelo thought it was here for 2 months or longer.The paper said,

Dear to whoever finds this,

Please take care of the boy.His name is Sehun.We are currently in war, and I didn't want to risk him getting hurt.Watch him and make sure he doesn't get in trouble.

~Luhan

"What?I'm not old enough to take care of him!Where'd he come from!?",Zelo was now pacing across the room and Sehun was watching him."My hyungs will kill me if I bring home a wolf boy and for going in the basement!There will be no more Zelo!IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!DX",Zelo exclaimed and smacked his head on the wall.
 

"Z-Ze-lo?",Sehun's voice broke Zelo's thoughts about dieing.His eyes snapped to the boy.Zelo kneeled in front of the boy,"Did you say my name?"

"Zelo!",Sehun laughed and hugged the younger boy.

Zelo's eyes widened.He stared Sehun, then softly smiled.'He's cute but isn't he my hyung?'

What felt like internity, Zelo heard soft snores and looked down.Sehun fell asleep."Great what am I supposed to do?",Zelo's mind went back to death by his hyungs.

Time passed and Zelo heard foot steps going to the basement door.'UH OH!',Zelo lifted the sleeping boy and hid behind the steps.

Creeks were heard or MANY creeks were heard.Voices were heard.

"I told you Zelo won't be down here!He might be back at the dorm!"

A deep voice was heard too."Zelo might be back at the dorm but he might be tempted to go  down here!"

"Well he's not here!Let's go before we get in trouble!".

Once Zelo heard a door close, he gave a sigh of relief.Now a question lingered in Zelo's mind.

 

What is going to tell his hyungs!?