Sehun, the bubble monster!

Why can't I go in the Basement? *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

I heard you guys liked the last chapter and by the way, it wasn't written by me! It was written by my fellow friend Xaiver.I asked him to do it  since I was sick! He will be helping me with this story but he doesn't have an account on asianfanfics so currently he is using my account.I am making his account so he could help.So enjoy this chapter! (≧∇≦)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

th?id=H.4722321996710811&pid=1.7

Zelo had started the bath, waiting for Sehun.The hard part was Sehun getting undressed!That boy did not like the water.

"Please Sehun,get in the bathtub.You need to get clean!"

Sehun furiously shook his head.He absolutely HATED water. Sehun was very defient and Zelo wanted to get him clean.Then  Zelo got an idea, BUBBLES!Bubbles would Probley work , he didn't know.Zelo added some  pink soap and Sehun watched curiously.That pink stuff was magical to Sehun's eyes .Zelo watched his eyes change,smiling.It worked.

Zelo said," Take off your clothes and go in the bubbly bath.".Sehun was pretty quick and was in the bathtub in a flash.Sehun played with the bubbles, untill it got over his face."Rawr!", Sehun laughed and played some more.

 

Zelo smiled to himself and thought,'Sehun,the bubble monster .'

 

 

After the bath which now Sehun didn't want to leave,Zelo mangaged to get him out of the bathtub.Sehun was now wrapped in a towel but the problem was finding clothes for him.Zelo had tried Youngjae and Daehyun's clothes but they were too big.Zelo had seen clothes in a bag next to the note but he guessed he was too freaked out.Zelo noted to grab that bag later, at night. Now,He put Youngjae's shirt on Sehun and boxers.Who needs pants when you have a long shirt on? Zelo thought as Sehun ran across the room.

 

Something popped in Zelo's mind.He had scheudules tomorrow.He panicked again.

Another question popped in his mind as he ran across the room.Only one of his hyungs had the day off...

Youngguk