Chapter Three.

The Way to Unlocking the Key to Your Heart

*Flashback since it's been so long ;-; forgive me, but for future references, all flashbacks will be in light gray*


After a few moments of silence as he continued gazing at you, he finally spoke up, “And you’re the one I’ll be going after, dear.” 

You shot him a confused look, “Bwo? But you know I’m a player, wouldn’t you want to avoid people like me?”

“Not if I know what people like you go through. And I definitely do with my past experiences. You’re hurt, and you want to cause that pain that you feel towards others, either to reflect how you’re feeling or to prevent yourself from getting hurt.” You widened your eyes since all the words he said were true. “I’m right huh? And with Yixing’s story, it’s definitely because you’re hurt and feel vulnerable so you inflict this pain towards others.” Jongin stood up and began walking towards you, the closer he came the more steps you took back until you were eventually against the wall. He placed his hand on your cheek. “Zhang Nara, I can take that pain away, if you’re willing to be mine,” Jongin said as he was literally 2 centimeters apart from your lips. You just wanted to kiss those thick lips. “I’ll change you for the better, so will you..” he said as he got closer to your lips, and at that moment Yixing swung open the door.

“YAH! KIM JONGIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER? AND ZHANG NARA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE ABOUT TO LET HIM DO? I LEAVE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND I COME BACK TO FIND YOU ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING TO HER? YOU TWO BARELY MET. GET OFF HER NOW!” Yixing yelled. 


Jongin jumped back in shock, and your eyes widened greatly. We both looked to the ground. "SO WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON HERE? I LEAVE TO THAT FROM LAST NIGHT TO THE CAR AND I COME BACK TO THIS? YOU TWO DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHY WERE YOU TWO THAT CLOSE TO EACH OTHER?" Yixing shouted fuming.

Feeling a certain build anger inside of you with your brother's hypocrisy you could help but shout back at him, completely forgetting your formalities, "YIXING, YOU'RE ONE TO TALK ABOUT THE PROXIMITY OF OUR BODIES AND WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO AND ABOUT HOW WE HAD RECENTLY JUST MET. LOOK AT YOU, YOU GO AND ANOTHER EVERY NIGHT YOU COME HOME FROM THE CLUBS. I WOULDN'T BE TALKING IF I WERE YOU."

Yixing's eyes had widened with fury at your words, "ZHANG NARA, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO? AND IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WITH YOU. YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DO THIS, BUT THEN AGAIN I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED HUH? SEEING HOW YOU'D ANY GUY ON CAMPUS AND DUMP THEIR ASSES JUST A WEEK LATER AFTER YOU'RE BORED AND ARE FINISHED PLAYING WITH THEIR HEARTS? WELL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, YOU'RE BASICALLY ABOUT AS TY AS ONE OF THOSE THAT I EVERY NIGHT!" 

You felt tears in your eyes developing in your eyes. You couldn't comprehend why he was saying these things. Did he really consider you a ? Your very own brother. Sure you were a major player, and screwed around with guys a lot, but when he said that you were equivalent to one of his . It stung the heart. Leading to your next action, you quickly blinked back your tears and proceeded to make a step closer to Jongin. "You know what.. maybe you are right. Maybe I am about as ty as your . I should go ahead and do whatever I want right? Fine. Don't you dare say that you didn't say such thing later when you apologize. Jongin's my witness, and maybe I will agree to Jongin's offer," you turned and faced Jongin and closed the distance between you two, but right before you touched his lips, "Take the pain away. Please." You leaned forward and pressed your mouth against his, it was a gentle kiss: one that made you forget Yixing's words and one that made you forget all things that happened. You pulled back and shot Yixing a death glare, and immediately walked to Kris' room.


Author's POV 

Damn.. she's feisty. I like it. Jongin thought and began to smirk and what had just recently happened. He began to rub his lower lip with his thumb. Definitely a good kisser too. No wonder guys are crazy about her. Jongin's smirk and quickly turned into a grin at realizing that she had allowed him to proceed to take the pain away. She'll officially be mine in just a mere couple of weeks if not a month. She will be mine. I know it. Maybe she'll even make me forget all about Krystal.. 

Yixing did his best to collect himself and became calm again within seconds, he looked across his room and at Jongin's thumb at his lips and his eyes trailing to where Nara had left the room in disgust. "So, what exactly do you think you were doing with my sister? That's so gross. Dude! We're friends. How can you do this to my own sister?" Yixing asked as he came over lightly punching Jongin in the arm.

"Hyung..." Jongin started to use his aegyo, Yixing definitely couldn't resist anyone's aegyo, "That hurt. I'm sorry.. I can't help it, your sister's just too darn pretty and her presence radiates a comforting and pleasant feeling". 

With that sentence Yixing bursted out laughing, "Cut the crap Jongin. You and I both witnessed her mini tantrum and you're still attracted to her? Micheoso? Paboya?" 

Jongin glared back and these words and punched Yixing, "I'm telling Junmyeon hyung that you punched me!" 

Yixing laughed and responded with, "Well what can that grandpa do to me? Pay hired martial artist to come whoop my , the of my own, me? Who's Junmyeon's best friend for how long now Jongin?" 

"Shutup..." Jongin turned red realizing the truth and laid back on the bed covering his face with a pillow.

Yixing laughed, "Silly kkhamjong. So care to open up to your hyung on how you're interested in my crazy player of a sister now?"

"She's not crazy, she's completely sane and one of a kind. I really want to get to know the side of her hidden behind her mask as a player.." 

"And how do you know that the so called 'mask' she's wearing is not her true self?"

"I doubt it hyung. Every player has their own story which madethem choose this terrible, heart-shattering life style and I definitely know the feeling.. so I'd just love to get to know the real her."

"Well, just a heads up, what you'll find isn't the hot and seductive player that you see at school," Yixing overdramatically shudders, "It's worse. It's her in her natural form. Ew."

"Pretty sure she'd hit you pretty hard if you said that to her face Yixing-hyung.. should I tell her?"

"Bwo?! Don't you dare! That little brat will kill me. She's small but has a lot of determination and strength." 

Jongin laughed at his hyung's reaction, "But all joking aside, I know what I'll find isn't the hot and seductive player that everyone sees at school because what I'll find is someone much more beautiful. A person who has been lost and clouded in pain for a portion of her life. A person who is so unique and different from the others.. a person who will be mine."

 


A/N: Hi guys! Sorry if this was such a boring chapter and that I haven't been able to update in FOREVER. I've been so busy and stressed out from school ;-; I really do try to write as much as possible so I could update. Sorry for being such a terrible author-nim ;___; I feel so grateful though for all of you who have subscribed and stayed even during my super long hiatus. You don't know how happy I am. Thank you very much. I'll try and update more whenever I have the free time. I'm currently super psyched for Friday though. I'll be participating in the Korean club at my school's performance for international week and we're basically doing a mashup of 5 K-pop songs and dancing to them. It's been a lot of work practicing but I'm so happy because we're all definitely performance ready and I couldn't feel more proud of my group from beginning til now. ^-^ But yeah, that's my short little story. (: Enjoy your days~ <3