Adam Couple's after party

Adam Couple after WGM stories

Kwon looks at the time,it's 1.30am. He thinks it's time to go home since Gain is drunk and he's tired after JB's concert.

"Noona,let's leave. It's late"

"Hmm.. Ok oppa~" Gain says cutely. 

Kwon bids goodbye to their friends while holding Gain,his friends . Those close to him know that there's something between Kwon & Gain so they just let it slide.Kwon wears his cap & mask and also does the same for Gain. Once outside,Kwon grabs a taxi and tells the driver to go to his place since it's near. The journey is a short one and they arrive. Kwon is practically dragging drunk Gain.

"Aish~ this woman can't handle her liquoir well yet drink so much! Luckily I was there" Kwon grumbles as he carries her to his apartment. Once inside,he places her on his bed and lies beside her. 

"Oppa,are we home already?" Gain hugs him like a pillow. Kwon tries to get out of her hug as he knows she's drunk and doesn't want to take advantage of her. Gain grabs his neck and presses her lips on his. Kwon isn't able to resist her kiss,so he kisses her back,tasting the alcohol she drank as he explores . Suddenly Gain breaks away from the kiss and pukes on his shirt.

"OMG!noona are you okay?!" Kwon shakes Gain's body and she passes out due to alcohol. He pulls off his shirt because of her vomit and puts it on the laundry basket. He returns to her and sees that she is sleeping peacefully with a smiling face. It's already 2AM and he feels sleepy so he decides to sleep beside her after cleaning off makeup on her face.

Morning comes and sunshine enters his room. Gain's head is on Kwon's bare chest and her arms wraps around his waist while Kwon also embraces her. Gain is fully clothed,Kwon topless. Kwon wakes up first and surprised at the state they are in. Nevertheless,he smiles and blushes like a fool. He her hair and hugs her tighter. Then he looks at her no makeup face,eyes closed with long eyelashes,her cute nose,rosy cheeks and her luscious lips that he wants to kiss badly. He just stares at her face as if he is analysing it. Moments later,Gain wakes up and the first thing she sees is Kwon's face. She thinks she is dreaming so she slaps his face.

*plak!* "Oww! Noona why did you slap me?" Kwon rubs his left cheek that she slaps.

"Omo! This is not a dream! Why are you topless? What did we do last night!?" She gets out of his embrace and puts her hands in front of her chest as if she's protecting herself.

"Aish! We only slept last night,I didn't do anything you. You puked on me,don't you remember anything noona?" Kwon leaves out the part when they kissed. She has a mong~ (blank) face as she listens to him. She tries to remember from her fuzzy memory.

"Ehm..I don't know anything..all I know I was I was drunk at Jay's party. Then from then on I can't really remember" Gain reply chicly.

"Really? You don't remember anything? This is why you shouldn't drink without me. I tell you what you did. You were so clingy to me like a koala,called me oppa and so many aegyo aigoo~" Kwon teases her while pinching her cheek.

"YAH! You-" Gain can't continue her sentence as Kwon's lips silence hers. At first she is shocked but she overcomes it and responds to his kiss. They nibble and move their lips in sync,Gain's hand on Kwon's shoulder,Kwon holds her waist. As the kiss starts to get more passionate,Kwon's phone starts to ring,breaking the spell they are in. He reluctantly picks it up in case there's something important.

"Morning Kwon ah! Check Dispatch article,we are on it!" Turns out it's 2PM Wooyoung's call.

"Mwo?! You call me just to tell me that?!" Kwon is annoyed as his moment with Gain is ruined.

"Yeah that and..I saw you left with Gain noona! At this rate, I might have another niece or nephew aside from Sunye's kid haha! Bye Kwon~" Wooyoung hangs up before Kwon can get back to him.

"Who is it Kwon ah?" Gain frowns as she is pissed off too that someone ruins their moment.

"Nothing important. Just that Wooyoung telling me Dispatch wrote about the party last night" Kwon pouts. So they check the article together. Dispatch posts all the photos of the happening at the club,the Whos,the Whats and everything but certain midget isn't there though her name is mentioned. Gain sees the post and complains to Kwon.

"Oppa! Why Dispatch didn't put my pics,only mention my name? People won't believe I was there last night.." Gain cutely grumbles.

"haha! Arasso,I'll put our selca on SNS keke" Kwon smiles as he post their selca on his twitter & instagram.

 

[With Miss Son Gain whom I haven't met for a long time]

[GGGGG KKKKK]

 

Ps: this is the longer version? Since someone asks to write about what happen after the party. I keep it PG rated LOL please leave comment,it encourages me to write and you can also give your ideas. thanks for reading! ^^