The ideal type

Adam Couple after WGM stories

-Gain POV-

 

I'm watching sebakwi with 2AM in it. They ask question if it's ok to date an older woman. I think I know what Kwon will pick hehe ☺

 

"Personally, I like that kind of maternal love. Even though guys would want to embrace girls, there are times when I have the feeling that I want to lean on my woman as well", he explains.

 

"He really likes older women a lot, the style that likes older noonas" Seulong adds. MC Lee Hwi Jae asks "How much age difference can you accept?", Kwon surprises everyone by saying "Up to 10. Women in their 30s or a little younger. I like girls who are like puppy,with big eyes thick lips. Maybe like Choi Kanghee"

 

Haha! I can memorise his ideal type,it never changes. He always says "cute, older woman & understand me most",so his answer on Sebakwi doesn't surprise me at all. Even Misun unni and 2AM don't look surprise. They all probably get used to his ideal type answer.

 

After the show ends,I decide to call Kwon.

"Yoboseyo" the other end picks up.

"Yah! I just watched Sebakwi. You and your ideal type answer. I bet your members and Misun unni already memorise that"

"Hmm.. They probably do hehe. But you know who I'm referring to right? Keke" he chuckles.

"You mention Choi Kanghee so I guess you mean it's her" Of course I know it's me,I just want to .

"Mwoya~ it's you I'm talking about. It's always been you,noona. You're older than me,sometimes cute & you understand me the most. And these days your maternal instinct seems to grow. I saw your fancam at your fansign. Gosh,you're so adorable with the little kids!" What,he saw that!? I guess he's updated with my activities.

"They are cute,I can't help it"

"We can make some on our own if you want noona hahahaha!"

"Yah,what are you talking about~? Who says I want to make babies with you!?" I fluster at what he says. It reminds me when we talked about this last time in WGM.

"I'm just kidding noona. Ah noona can't even joke,are you thinking about that seriously? Are you that keen to make babies with me? You so byuntae noona haha" I am too stunned to reply.This kid really..

"Noona,you there?"

"Yes still here. Just too shocked to reply you"

"Oh noona,I saw your MV with that singer Show Lo. I think you're cooler than him in the video hehe. I even saw the BTS video with your interview. You really think he's cooler than me, I'm just a dongseng?"

"I have to say that.He's promoting his song and if I mention you a lot,people will be more interested in it than his song. It's just formalities,don't take it to heart" as expected,my number one fanboy is really updated.

"Oh~ So do you call your dongseng 'oppa' 'yeobo' and even kiss on the lips? Hehe" What the..He's really something.

"You're the only dongseng I do that,you know it. Saranghae yeobo" I whisper the last words.

"Na do saranghae yeobo. I think we better sleep now. Dream of me,Kwon night~"

"Kwon night. I'll see you again soon"

 

After the phonecall, I feel happy. It's becoming a habit to hear his voice first thing in the morning and the last person I talk to at night. It's been going on for about 3 years and I don't want it any other way.

------------------

Hohoho merry christmas~ sorry haven't been updating much,very busy. I actually haven't seen sebakwi that Kwon talks about this. So if any1 have the link,share with me ok! This is my xmas gift to u all hehe ☺ have a wonderful holiday!