What happened in Bali

Adam Couple after WGM stories

May 2010, Bali, Indonesia

 

That night when Gain revealed her bare face,Kwon couldn't sleep at all. He stared at the picture,mesmerized by her pure beauty. She finally grants his wish of wanting to see her bare face after months of nagging. It was unexpected for her to do so.

'Why noona suddenly shows me her bare face? Why does my heart flutters whenever I see her? Have I fallen for her for real? What about her?' Kwon pondered over these things after her event. He couldn't bear it anymore so he decided to visit her room. He was in his tank top and shorts,his sleeping attire that night.

 

*knock* "Who's that?" Gain asked. "Noona,its me Kwonnie" He was glad she hadn't slept yet. She opened the door. She already changed out of her wedding dress into her nighties,pastel colour knee length spagetti strap.

"I can't sleep,noona..why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I am preparing to sleep but suddenly you come. Why Kwonnie? Is there anything? Tomorrow we have tight schedule,gotta sleep soon"

"Umm..Err..Noona..I.." Kwon stuttered.

"Don't be nervous. Relax its just me, I don't bite" Gain chuckled,she found him cute being nervous.

"Ok. Actually I.. I don't know noona.. We have been in WGM for a few months already. Every time I meet you I feel happy. I thought this is just because I am comfortable around you since we are friends. As time passes, that feeling develops into something else. I don't know what that is but.." Kwon paused.

"Oh I see. Kwon ah,actually I have been wanting to talk about this as well but I just can't seem the right moment" Gain's statement caught him off guard.

"Me too,in the beginning,I just thought of you as a cute dongseng. After spending time with you,I start to feel weird about you. I begin to see you not as a dongseng but a man. A man that is dependable and can protect me" Gain suddenly revealed her feeling.

'So it's not just me. Noona also feels that way' This thought warms his heart.

 

"Noona,I think I have fallen for you. I don't know when it starts but what I know is my feelings for you is real" Kwon suddenly grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. Gain blushed at his action. She could feel his beating heart,for her. Their eyes met and they didn't move. Slowly,he came closer,she didn't budge. He leaned in until they're inches away from each other. She closed her eyes,anticipating what he would do. Then she felt his lips on hers. She is the first woman he kissed in his life. Both felt tingling sensation the moment their lips met. Their lips moved slowly,Gain led him then he slowly took control. They nipped lips,feeling the soft skin of the other. He her lower lip then ,seeking for entry. His hands held her face as the kiss got deeper. His tongue entered tasting her sweetness for the first time. It's her first time being kissed deeply like this,with so much passion and love. Their tongues tangled and so were their bodies. Both were so caught in the moment of passion. Their hands busy roaming each other,soon clothes got discarded and they moved to the bed. They both made love for the first time that night.

 

"Noona,thanks for being mine. I'm glad to be your first and the last too,I hope" Kwon whispered as he embraced her.

"Me too Kwon ah. Let's sleep now. Kwon night hehe" Gain pecked his lips.

 

PS: this is the best I can do for a byuntae chapter,I shall leave it to your own imagination LOL the title reminds me of Jo Insung-Ha Jiwon drama and its appropriate for AC I think. I noticed after AC back from Bali,they become closer & Gain seems to like Kwon than before. So I thought something must have happened in Bali and ta-da I come up with this hehe :D

pls write COMMENT if you want request, give me feedback & suggestions. and SUBSCRIBE if you want~ ciao ;)