That XX (1)

Adam Couple after WGM stories

Kwon POV


20 May 2014


I was walking down the street when I saw your man
(Yeah I saw him)


I just end my training for Priscilla musical in Gangnam area. It's about 10pm now,I guess I'm still have time for workout at CS Gym then go home. Hopefully I'll meet one of my JYP Nation family. Most JYP artists like Oneday,GOT7,miss A,Wonder Girls and even some of our trainees go to CS gym since its opening. For a few reasons: 1) support Chansung 2) convenience,it's quite near JYPE building 3) Chansung gives special price for us JYP Nation so why not 4) the gym's facilities are great. I could go on for more but I don't want to be mistaken for promoting CS Gym for now hehe. In a nutshell,it's win-win situation for everyone.

When I am quite nearing CS Gym (I'm walking with my cap & mask),I hear someone's voice. A male voice that I recognise. Then I hear a female voice chuckling and laughing with aegyo. Hang on.. I turn to look to my right.


I saw that my predictions were right
(I told you)


There I see with my own eyes that fxxking bastxxd. He doesn't see me but I see him clearly. Yes,he's the handsome actor Joo Jihoon,Gain's new man. But the woman with him is not Gain. It is his Goong co star Yoon Eunhye. What the hell?! I thought they were over long time ago. Is he really doing this now?

I know from the time Gain introduces him to me,something about him just isn't right. He has a history of drug addict as well as history of dating countless women.


He took off the ring you gave him and linked his arm around someone
I’ll just leave it at that
(I don’t wanna hurt you)


What's this I see now? Oh,of course he isn't wearing his couple ring with Gain when he's with another woman. The ring that Gain brags about that the diamond is bigger than our sesame seed ring. In my opinion, he's rather dumb. The whole of Korea knows he's dating Gain,so what's the use of taking off the ring?


YEH: Oppa I'm cold~

JJH: Oh come here I'll make you warmer


That jerk puts his arm on that bxtch's shoulder while she yaps happily with her annoying aegyo voice as they passed by me,obviously not aware of my presence due to my mask and cap. Thanks to that,I get to witness your cheating ,Jihoon ssi. I'm really angry but I don't want to make a scene. Instead, I walk quickly to the gym and did some body combat training and Muay Thai with the punching bag to vent my frustration. I imagine I am punching and kicking that good for nothing Joo Jihoon. I sweat a lot that my sweats drip on the floor and my clothes are soaking. I keep attacking that bag until Ong suddenly appears and holds the punching bag.


SO: yah Kwon ah! Calm down there! You can damage the punching bag if you continue..

JK: sorry hyung..I am really pissed off right now!

SO: arasso! don't keep problem to yourself share with your Ong hyung.

I told Ong hyung about what I witnessed earlier.

SO: WTF?! How dare does that to our Gainee! Kwon ah,even I think you're 1234669416370 times better than that XX!! $@#$%^&!!! *insert countinuous string of cursing here*

JK: see hyung,I have every right to be pissed off right! Should I tell her about this? Now it makes me regret my decision agreeing to give us a break and ask her to meet someone better. But still, how can she choose that scumbag of all people. I don't even mind you or Taec hyung dating her since she's close to you guys.

SO: Don't talk like that Kwon-ah. Taec & I never see Gain as a woman unlike you. In fact,she feels like one of the boys when she's with us anyway haha. you gotta tell Gain about it. Don't let Taec hears about what you saw though,he's really protective of Gain. You know how he is when he's mad,don't want to see that scary side of him. But Gain should definitely know about it since she is dating that jerk. You should tell her yourself,but if you need my assistance, I don't mind being there if needed.

JK: Ok,thanks hyung. I'll do that.

 

--------------------------

A/N: this is a songfic That XX by GDragon. I love this song & somehow it inspires me this songfic when I see the MV. This is my first time writing songfic. Please tell me what u think about this songfic ok! I'll update if I know I have readers,so don't be silent readers ;) As usual you can include your ideas. I'm still thinking how to write the next part hehe :)