A/N: Adam Couple >> Adam Chingus = still AC? :]]]

Adam Couple after WGM stories

So Gain goes public with her relationship with Joo Jihoon. There's a bittersweet feeling. I'm kinda sad she doesn't end up as couple with Kwon but also happy she finds love. As for Adam,I believe they're still friends even if they date other people.


I have some assumption cos I read fanacc that arent shared publicly bcos the fans request us to respect their privacy. from that,I assume at some point they DID date after WGM ends. even Kwon shared selca w Gain in insta that "GGGGKKKK" at some club last year (like in my FF lol).


this is purely my theory & assumption! I have a feeling Q&A is their own breakup story the moment I saw the lyric. JYP is close to Kwon & Gain,they could have requested him to tell their own breakup story through him as Kwon's boss & JYP is fond of Gain. why does the guy whom she chose to sing is Kwon? there are many male singers with nice voices eg other 2AM members, Kwill etc.when I see how WFIL recording when Kwon bullied by Nega family,this MIGHT be the same case for Q&A. for WFIL Kwon & Gain took part writing the lyric process,such as their own experience with Kim Ena. what u see on WGM is when they fell in love,this time with JYP is the breakup story with same scenario. who better than JYP to compose a song for them right?


what gives me a little consolation is part of the lyric "Even after we break up, I’ll keep caring about you
Right next to you, always, whenever you need me". at least they break up but still be friends. i have friends who broke up then years later they & fall in love with each other again & now they marry. in this story,the guy in this situation with determination wooing his love that he said "as long as the wedding invitation isnt out & wedding ring not on her finger,i still have a chance with her",he also said "if she's single,i have to fight with many guys. now she has bf,i only have one rival,her current BF" LOL. funny story of my friend but happy ending for them now hehe


Personally,I kind of dislike her r/s with Joo Jihoon. Not because she doesn't end up with Kwon,but Joo Jihoon was a drug user in the past. I just hope Jihoon has changed for better and takes care of Gain well. Well, you'll never know what will happen,people may change. Anyway it's their lives,whatever choice they make it's up to them,I'm just stating my own opinion that Gain could do better. Gain's Truth or Dare is like a closure for Adam (Q&A is a break up song) and a start of Gain's relationship (Joo Jihoon who appears in Fxxk U MV becomes her real bf). I will support 2AM & BEG regardless whom they're dating/marrying.


if they we're meant to be,they'll end up together. but if not, i also still wish them happiness with their own partners.i'll cherish the moment of me fangirling them since 2010,going up & downs adam style,adversity then happiness. i'm happy i made friends with fellow kkapliners here & there and know great music of BEG & 2AM.


For me, Adam doesn't end. Their love doesn't change. You can love your friend, doest have to be in romantic relationship. After all they say they're close friends & 'friends beyond dating' so what they have is something special. If people tell me Adam Couple ship sinks, I tell them "No,their friendship doesn't sink. They are still there for each other as friends who support each other". again, even Q&A emphasise this


"Even after we break up, I’ll keep caring about you
Right next to you, always, whenever you need me"


anyway you guys must be bored with my ramblings. For the FF,I'll try to update when I'm free and get inspiration. i'm working on the next story..


the clue: 


THIS :D


As usual,you're welcome to give ideas. response give me encouragement so dont be silent readers if u want to see the next update ;D