that XX (2)

Adam Couple after WGM stories

Kakao Talk - 20 May, 23:30

JK: noona~ how r u?
GI: yah u still up at this hour? I'm tired,going to sleep soon..
JK: oops sawreh~ I need to talk to u but I guess it can wait tmrw.r u free for lunch at Shilla as usual?
GI: hmm sure~ good nite
JK: night,see u tmrw

Gain has changed. In the past,even at his hour,our katalk will be continous,continued to phone call & sometimes videocall. No matter how tired or sleepy we are,we can chat till our phone batteries drop low. She has changed since she's dated that xx and not for the better. She distances herself with her close friends Ong,Taec,me and spends more time with that xx. Actually they started dating before that damned MV,just that they go public now.

-------------------
But you actually get mad at me
(Why)


Shilla Bistro - 21 May, lunch time

I arrive at Shilla 5 minutes to 12pm. I sit at the secluded part of the bistro for privacy. Gain noona walks through the door. She's casually dressed in hot black pants, oversized shirt in sneakers and her sunglasses. Damn,she looks so gorgeous no matter what she wears!

"Hello~ earth to Kwon.." Gain snaps her fingers to bring back my attention.
"Mianhe noona.. You look gorgeous today" I smile sheepishly,embarrassed that she catches me awestruck over her.
"You're still the same Kwon ah heheu~" she eye smiles. Oh god, I miss this gentle and sweet Gain!
"Anyway noona,let's order food,I'm hungry" The waiter comes and takes our orders.

"So Kwon ah,what are you up to? Why suddenly call up to meet me?"
"Can't I meet up with my good friend? Just because you have a boyfriend now,doesn't mean you're free from Tick Kwon haha"
"Anyway noona,speaking about your boyfriend,I have something to tell you" The atmosphere changes from cheery to serious the moment I said that.
"What is it Kwon ah?"
I recount to her everything I witness last night. It's better to tell her hurtful truth than keep her in the dark.


Saying that there’s no way he’d do that
(Sure you’re right)


"Really,Kwon ah.. I know you don't really like Jihoon oppa when I introduce him as my boyfriend,but I don't expect you to stoop so low to badmouth him. You don't really know him. He's nothing like what you said" 
WHAT?! I am too stunned to reply. I expect her to cry & curse that xx but instead she shields him. You gotta be kidding me.


I became aware of you being upset
And I said I must have seen someone else
Yes, I’ll lie for you
(I’m sorry)


"Umm..I'm sorry noona.. I might have seen the wrong person. It was dark at night & I was tired afterall" 
Sh*t! Why can't I tell her the truth?! Babo Kwon. I guess I'd rather see her smiling than crying.


Oh I hate you for not knowing me
I hate this waiting
Please let go of his hand now
When you are sad, I feel like I could die baby

What does that bastard have that I don’t?
Exactly why can’t I have you?
That bastard doesn’t love you
Until when are you going to cry like a fool?

You look happy when you talk about him
(You look happy)
You look good since you are laughing like this
(I’m happy)


"That's right Kwon ah~ You must have seen wrong person. You know Jihoon oppa is really awesome! He's smart,he cooks well and even helps me doing chores! He's such a perfect man"
You have the 'dreamy look' as you talk about him. I really hate hearing all these things now that I know what kind of person he really is. Still, I'm glad that you can find happiness and for that I'm happy for you.


You say that you really love him
That it’s going to last forever
You believe in this and
I don’t know what to say no more


"Oh my gosh,Jihoon oppa is the best! I really love him so much. I can imagine us getting married and be together forever.."
My goodness noona! I always thought you're the smarter one between us. I really want to do a facepalm when you said that.


All of your friends know him well
(Yup they know)
Why are you the only one who can’t see what everyone else sees?
(It’s you)


"Noona,it's not only me who dislike that Jihoon guy.. Do you know what your friends think of him? If you don't know,I'll tell you now.. Jea noona says she doesn't really agree that you date him. She hangs out with you two on your dates and she says he looks and flirts with other women whenever you aren't around. Even Ong & Taec hyungs say that you could do better,noona. This guy has a bad reputation, I really don't know what you see in him."


They say love is blind oh baby you so blind
I really hope you will break up


"Look Kwon ah,if you're just gonna insult my boyfriend,I'll leave. I really have no appetite to eat right now"
I guess the saying is true. Love is blind,Gain is indeed so blind she can't see his flaws. Damn you Joo Jihoon! I hope you guys break up,you don't deserve her at all!


Oh I hate you for not knowing me
I hate this waiting
Please let go of his hand now
When you are sad, I feel like I could die baby

What does that bastard have that I don’t?
Exactly why can’t I have you?
That bastard doesn’t love you
Until when are you going to cry like a fool?


As I walk out of Shilla,I keep thinking.. What does that bastard have that I don’t? Career wise,I'm doing much better than him. After the drug scandal,he's reduced to almost a nugu level. Exactly why can’t I have you? You could be mine & we could be happy,Gain ah..


Expensive cars, pretty clothes,classy restaurants
They suit you well


Along the street of Chungdamdong,I see many luxurious cars zooming by. Branded goods are displayed on the shops' windows. Exclusive high class restaurants that can cost an arm and a leg are spread. Looking at these things,I think of Gain. Expensive cars, pretty clothes, classy restaurants.. They suit her well.


But that bastard next to you really isn’t it
He does not go well with you


Gain deserves to have the high class princess treatment. The only thing that doesn't suit her well is that Joo Jihoon.


He smiles fake smiles next to you
He touches your cheeks and hair
But inside, he is definitely thinking of some other girl
How dare he?

 

I really want to puke whenever I see he does skinship with you. How could he touch you and smile happily while inside he's thinking of someone else!? That's sick! I hope Gain will come to her senses quickly..

_________________

Gain POV

Gain's apartment, 2.30pm

Ugh! Kwon is so annoying! How could he be so pathetic and mean towards Jihoon oppa?!

*ping ping*

I heard a beeping sound and my phone is silent all this time. Must be oppa's,he forgets his phone.

*ping ping ping ping*

OK,it gets annoying now! I better take a look,who knows it must be important.

 

[Princess Chaegyung]

wangja nim~~ what are you doing?

Where are you?

Oppa,why no answer?

are u busy now?

are u with that woman? when will u break up with her?? ㅠㅠ

 

WHAT THE FxxK!! He even calls her Princess Chaegyung?? Gross & childish! Kwon was right all along! Kwon ah,I'm really sorry for not believing you. I start to gather Jihoon's items that are in my place,preparing to give him the boot out of my apartment & my life. I try so hard not to let my tears drop as I look at our memories in forms of pictures & couple items. Now these items feel like they are mocking at my stupidity. I manage to put everything in a box and just in that moment the door opens..