Jay Park/JB's party

Adam Couple after WGM stories

"Noona,are you coming to Jaebum hyung's party?" -my Kwonnie <3

"Yeah.you're going there after Justin Bieber's concert right?see you Kwonnie ^^" -uri Gaineee <3

 

Jay Park's launch party becomes the place to be that night. Korean celebs who have been from JB's concert and JB himself are going to the club in Gangnam,where Jay Park hosts the party. List of party goers include BigBang GD,miss A Min & Jia,some SNSD girls,2PM Wooyoung & Jun.K,2AM Jokwon,BEG Gain & others. Everyone parties hard that night,doing what most clubbers do - drinking,dancing,mingling around with other partygoers. Like 2PM's Hands Up song,they literally 'put your hands up & get your drinks up'. Being idols do not stop them to have fun,in fact they party like crazy. You can see some dancing on the dancefloor,especially Hyoyeon & Min,who are friends since they're young and both are great in dancing. On the bar,you can see some ordering drinks while catching up with friends.

 

Then there are also people who choose to stay low in a secluded lounge. At the inner part of the club you can see the infamous Adam Couple, Jokwon & Gain cozying up together. Actually the lounge is booked by the JYP Nation kids and some of their friends but they seem to spread throughout the club as they enjoy themselves. The lounge which is previously filled with more than 5people now only left with the Adam Couple.

"Noona,I miss you! It's been a long time!"

"What long time? We just met on my birthday remember?"

"That's so long noona! To me even a minute apart from you is a long time kekeke :D"

"Aigoo~ I forget how cheesy you are sometimes..but yeah I kinda miss you Kwonah" Gain touches his arm,Kwon flinches.

"Noona,I thought we shouldn't do skinship in public,especially there's Dispatch reporters here!" Kwon panics.

"Aish relax~ they're busy taking photos of others. Besides this place is pretty secluded and private. They won't come here" Gain gets more daring as she caresses his arm and nuzzles her face on his neck,probably the effect of alcohol.

"Uh I hope you're right noona..hey wanna take a picture? We haven't had selca together in ages!" Kwon tries to distract himself with the skinship that Gain does.

"Ok OPPA!" Gain eyesmiles as she says 'oppa' loudly.

'Noona is drunk again..she never calls me oppa unless we're alone or when she's drunk'

They pose together and take a few photos,Gain still with her hand around his arm. When Kwon looks through the pictures,his eyes almost pop out. All their pics have skinship: Gain leans on Kwon's shoulder,Gain nuzzles his neck,Gain with her hand around his arm.

'Whatthehell! Why is noona posing so y?! How can I post these pictures?'

"Noona,can I post our selca? For fanservice thanking our Adanes hehe. Which one do you choose?"

"Erh..? Anything OPPA.." Gain mumbles.

"Alright I'll post this..but not now" Kwon somehow has a hunch that he should post the selca later.

'This one is with the least skinship phew~' With a drunk Gain,Kwon just holds her tightly,savouring the warmth and the scent that he 'hasn't met for a long time'. 

 

The next day Dispatch posts all the photos of the happening at the club,the Whos,the Whats and everything but certain midget isn't there though her name is mentioned. Gain sees the post and complains to Kwon. "Oppa! Why Dispatch didn't put my pics,only mention my name? People won't believe I was there last night.." Gain cutely grumbles. "haha! Arasso,I'll put our selca on SNS keke" Kwon smiles as he post their selca on his twitter & instagram.

 

[With Miss Son Gain whom I haven't met for a long time]

[GGGGG KKKKK]