1. || ONE

Coming Home To You [New Update ^^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just another spring day in April with the morning sun creeping in through the cracks of the dark grey curtains hovering over the white satin bed sheets kissing your pale skin. You groaned squeezing your eyes to the bright sun light giving yourself a little time to wake up turning your head to the left finding Jonghyun staring at you with a never ending smile plastered on his face. He must have been staring at you at least for a little while. You knew he had the habit to do so and wait until whenever you would wake up. You couldn't help but smile as soon as you saw him smiling ily at you the way he did as if he was taking in every inch of your face to remember what you would look like if he was never going to see you again. He carefully leaned in to kiss you good morning tucking your blond hair behind your ear. Nothing was better to you than waking up next to the man you loved this much every morning since the day you two lived together, kissing you awake so passionately. No matter how hard you tried to enjoy your last day with your fiancé, the fact that he was leaving so soon the next morning wasn't making it easier for you. It was killing and eating you on the inside. How could it hurt this much? How were you going to live two years apart without him? He was the reason you left your farmer life. Your family and friends. The life you knew in Tennessee. What if something bad was going to happen to him while he's serving his home country? Truth was, you were afraid of being every single day without him. Alone for two years long. Jonghyun knew you better than you knew yourself and could read all the pain written behind your eyes just looking into them. No matter how hard you tried to hide it, he knew exactly what was going through your mind. It hurt him more than anything else in the world to leave you not sure knowing what will happen to you while he's away. You were not exactly the type of woman his parents want him to be with and do not agree on his relationship with you either. In fact, they want him to marry someone else. Another heiress, just like himself with a lot of money and class, as how his mother likes to put it. He didn't care about his parents' wishes, but he did care about his own heart and feelings. And these feelings never stopped him from seeing and being with you, despite of their objection.


Jonghyun continued to stare admiring your beauty until he gently ran his fingertips over your skin keeping his eyes fixed on yours. "Baby, don't be sad" he whispered pulling you into his muscular arms as you rolled yourself onto your side taking a deep breath. "How can I not be sad? You're leaving tomorrow and won't come back for the next two years..." you paused while an explosion of emotions formed behind your blue eyes. The hurt and the fear was slowly escaping leaving tracks on both your cheeks. "I'm sorry. I am just not okay" you confessed breaking down in front of Jonghyun digging your face into his chest quietly crying your eyes out. Jonghyun ran his hands over your blond hair to comfort you because he hated to leave you just as much and it made his heart drown in guilt. "I'm sorry baby. I don't want to go either and I'd rather be staying here with you. You know that as much as I do. But I have to do this. I don't have a choice other than obey what the country tells me to do. I promise I'll be home before you know it" he whispered with a comforting voice. You turned yourself onto your stomach drawing circles on his chest swallowing your tears. "You're supposed to say that. I'm afraid of being all these days without you". Jonghyun removed the tears from your cheeks with his thumbs holding your face between his hand palms. "I know it's going to be very hard for the both of us, but believe me when I say, when all of this is over I'll be coming home to you. We'll get married and have little me and you's, just as you always wanted. We will get through this". You smiled at his words because you both have been talking about starting a family as soon as he's back from duty. It was something you both really want. "What about your parents? They will never approve of us dating, let alone accept me into the family" you mumbled feeling sorry that they were making it so difficult for Jonghyun. But no matter what, you were not planning on letting him go either. "Baby don't worry about what my parents think. We've been together for three years and if they haven't figured out by now that I sincerely love you nor change my mind about you, it'll be their problem and not ours. I don't care what they want. I know what I want. I want to be with you. My life's with you no matter how hard they are trying to break us apart. Love never separates me from you. Ever" Jonghyun assured you taking your hands in his kissing your temple. "Just promise me you'll take care of yourself while I'm away?" You gave him a careful yet assuring nod pressing your lips on his tucking your arms around his waist welcoming his body warmth. "I love you" you whispered inhaling everything that was Jonghyun to you.


"I love you too" Jonghyun whispered back deepening the kiss pulling your body closer to his turning you on your back pressing his body onto yours. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world that I know" he added giving you his adoring looking while he entwined his fingers with yours slowly pushing your arms above your head teasing you leaving trails of small kisses on your neck and jawline. You surrendered yourself to his iness letting him strip you down all of the clothes you were wearing. You weren't wearing much to begin with and you sure didn't hesitate to take off the few clothes he was wearing. In a matter of seconds you were making love enjoying a great amount of intimacy. It ended up being the best you both ever had. Was it because the next time you would be intimate with each other again could take a very long time from now? A year? Maybe two? You weren't sure but enjoyed it to the fullest as long as it lasted. Satisfied you took your time to regain your strength. Jonghyun had an endless smile on his face running his fingers through your hair "Today is your day. We will do anything you want. Together". You shrugged wrapping your arms around his neck "I don't know what I want to do. I am fine as long as I can spend it with you". Jonghyun chuckled "I know you don't really mind being with me, but that's not what I asked. It's our last day together before I go. Isn't there anything you would like to do before I go?" "Mhm" you mumbled thinking hard of something you want to do with your fiancé that you would miss the most. You couldn't really think of anything other than the beach. Jonghyun was romantic and took you on several dates making it one of your favorite places to be. Despite of the windy weather, this would be your perfect choice. "How about seeing the sun set at the beach?" "If you want to go to the beach, we'll go to the beach" Jonghyun smiled kissing your lips "Anything else you want to do before that? The sun won't set in the next few hours. We have a little more time before that" he convinced you. "Lotte World?" you giggled not sure if you were serious about it yourself. It sounded very random, but it gave you a happy feeling. Jonghyun chuckled over the fact you were laughing at your own suggestion. "Is it that funny?" You shook your head "I don't know. But let's go there. We haven't really been there even once since the day I permanently moved here. I am curious and want to see it" you added with a never ending smile plastered on your face leaving a kiss on his chest before meeting with his eyes again. "I think it would be nice to have a little bit of fun. We'll have something joyful to look back to, right?" Jonghyun smiled cupping your chin with his thumb and index finger pecking your lips. "Lotte World it is" and kissed your lips a second time. "Let's take a shower then".


Both you and Jonghyun managed to step out of bed to take a nice and hot shower together turning the bathroom into a sauna. You enjoyed every single second soaping in your husband to be taking in every little inch that was him. After you finished washing your hair you wrapped a towel around you stepping out of the shower into the bedroom to get some clean underwear. The second you walked back into the bathroom you were surprised by Jonghyun who wrapped another towel around your head ready to dry your hair. "You shouldn't get sick". You on the other hand gave him a confused look since he was barely dry himself. "What about you? Huh?" you smiled playfully. Jonghyun chuckled "Mine dries faster than yours. Your dad is going to scold me for being careless if I let you go out like this ready to catch a cold" he joked making you laugh. You took the towel from Jonghyun and continued to dry your hair yourself finishing it with a blow dryer. Since your hair was long and wavy, Jonghyun was already entirely dressed before you could put down your blow dryer. You threw on a pair of jeans with a white shirt and a grey knitted sweater over your shirt since it wasn't exactly tropical outside. On your socks you walked into the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter