7. || SEVEN

Coming Home To You [New Update ^^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a twenty minute walk Jonghyun returned to the house together with Taemin while you were in the kitchen preparing hot chocolate with marshmallows for everyone including yourself. Quietly you put the first two mugs down on the table while Taemin sat down in the couch by the fireplace with your dad and Jonghyun followed you into the kitchen. “Avery can we talk please?” he calmly approached you while you prepared the next two cups for yourself and fiance. “Baby I am really sorry for bursting out like that. I didn’t know I had all this anger bottled up until it came out. I didn’t mean to scare you. I am just angry at this woman” Jonghyun started to which he had your attention that made you turn around. “Jonghyun I am sorry too. I was probably overreacting but I just never seen you like this before” you confessed while you played with your hands not sure what to do with them. “That’s okay” Jonghyun reasoned and stepped closer carefully approaching you. “I know you are just trying to protect me” you whispered while he was squeezing your hands a little as your eyes were searching his. “As long as you know that. I am not here to fight with you or anyone else. I guess when it comes to you I get a little over protective and when you told me she’s done all these things to hurt you, all I want her to do is pay for them but not by hurting her. I am sorry if I crossed the line” You gave your fiance an assuring smile that you did understand how he felt. After all you were having all these mother instincts to protect your baby at all cost too. “I don’t want to fight so let’s not fight okay? That’s exactly what she wants” you added snaking your arms around his waist. “Let’s not give her what she wants then. Besides nothing she will do will keep me away from you” he smiled ily at you in a way you missed so much. “I know” you whispered placing your hands in his neck planting your lips on his. “I love you”. “I love you too beautiful” Jonghyun whispered leaning in taking his time to passionately kiss you to which you were totally forgetting about the hot chocolate on the counter.

“Oops” you chuckled. “I was almost about to forget these” you shrugged passing a mug to Jonghyun and took one yourself. Without saying a word he leaned in once more planting his warm lips on yours kissing them for a second round. “You’re spoiling me too much again” you smiled following your fiance into the living room where your dad and Taemin were patiently waiting for you. “I see you two worked it out?” your dad smiled with pride taking another sip from his hot chocolate. “Thanks dad” you whispered pecking your dad’s cheek before you sat down next to Jonghyun. “How long do you plan on staying?” your dad asked looking at your fiance. Jonghyun shook his head “It’ll be only a few days since we were allowed to visit our families. I guess I have four days including today until I will have to go back” he explained. Your dad nodded “In that case you’re more than welcome to stay” and got up from his leather chair. “Thank you. Also for looking out for Ave and our boy” Jonghyun smiled looking up at your dad who returned a comforting smile “You don’t have to worry about Avery or your son. They’re always welcome here just like you” and headed into the kitchen. With the biggest smile on your face you dropped your head onto your fiance’s shoulder taking another sip from your cocoa. “Onew will be discharged soon so I will ask him to keep an eye on you for me as well while I’m back in duty. I just don’t feel at ease leaving you again” Jonghyun confessed.

“I don’t know how but she knows now where you’re living. She will definitely come back” Taemin added. “What will you do?” and put his mug down on the table leaning on his elbows resting on his knees. “This is why I am not comfortable leaving. Who knows what she will do next. One thing’s for sure. She’s capable of doing everything” Jonghyun sighed sounding more worried than when he left the first time around. “At least I am not alone. My dad is still here. I don’t think there is a safer place for us than here” you assured your fiance who turned his head to look at you. “I know, but….” Jonghyun continued letting out another sigh before you sat up straight thinking to hear something upstairs. “Did you hear that?” you mumbled startled but Taemin and Jonghyun both shook their heads. “Heard wha…” Jonghyun answered and did indeed heard some sort of floors cracking above his head. “Oh no” you panicked. “JungHwa” and rose from the couch ready to rush to your bedroom but your dad stopped you and shook his head. “But daddy…” you pleaded while tears were forming behind your eyes. “You should not go up there recklessly. Whoever is upstairs I will have to deal with it” your dad insisted grabbing his yacht gun and checked if it was loaded and carefully headed up the stairs. “Stay here with Taemin okay?” Jonghyun insisted following your dad up the stairs while you crossed your arms in front of your chest. “I really don’t like this” you murmured rubbing your arms starting to feel chilly.

Quietly and carefully your dad approached the noise that seemed to be coming out of your room. When he was close enough he carefully pushed the door open with the tip of his yacht gun not finding anyone at first glance and pointed the gun in all possible corners just in case someone popped up, but the room was empty. In a hurry Jonghyun rushed to the crib and found his son missing. “”. Meanwhile you were anxiously glaring up the stairs waiting for your dad and fiance to return until you heard your little man cry that seemed to come from somewhere behind you. Taemin did too hear it and carefully glanced over his shoulder when he noticed someone slipping out of the front door. “Hey!” he shouted turning around in a hurry rushing out of the front door catching up with the man holding your son. “My baby!” you shouted while tears were streaming down your face. “Give me my son back”. “I would stop it right there” the guy in the black overalls hissed turning around pointing his gun at you. “And you, back off!” and pointed the gun at Taemin who raised his hands. Jonghyun rushed out of the bedroom when he heard you scream outside and flew down the stairs as fast as he could rushing out the door when he found you and Taemin right in front of the gun. “Let go of my son” Jonghyun panted when soon the gun was pointing at him. “Don’t come closer or I will blow your girlfriend’s head off” the guy threatened walking backwards to the car pointing the gun at all three of you. “No….give me back my baby...please” you pleaded and cried stepping closer when the guy fired right in Taemin’s shoulder. “...that hurts” Taemin cursed holding his hand over the shot wound when a very familiar lady was stepping out of the car. “It’s time to bring my grandson where he belongs” Jonghyun’s mother smirked taking the baby who was crying his eyes out from the man in the black overalls and stepped back in the car and so did this shooter.

“Nooo….nooo….” you screamed crying running after the vehicle but soon quickly fell to the ground while Jonghyun made a sprint going after the vehicle as well. He was close, very close, but the car was driving way too fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter