6. || SIX

Coming Home To You [New Update ^^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin looked back at you dad "These horses are yours?" Your dad nodded "Yes they are. Oh and you guys can stay here if you want. I'll have the guestroom being prepared". "Are you sure that's ok Mr. Richardson? I don't want to be a burden" Taemin murmured looking at you and Jonghyun back at your dad. "Don't be silly. Anyone whose family to my daughter is family to me" your dad smiled at Taemin. "Let's give them two a moment while we check on the horses shall we?" and patted on Taemin's shoulder. You s your hand through Jonghyun's arm and guided him to your bedroom where JungHwa's crib also was. Jonghyun never really saw your bedroom, but it was quite big and quite different. The bedroom had wooden floors, a bathroom, a big bed and a balcony. Your bedroom was probably just as big as big as the apartment you used to live in when you first came to Seoul. Jonghyun carefully put JungHwa in his crib and tucked him in kissing his temple "Daddy loves you" and stared at his son for a few seconds as he was sleeping peacefully. He couldn't believe that this little human being sleeping in this crib was his. A new life he created with you. Although it hurt his feelings you had to do it alone and that was not how he imagined everything. You carefully rested your head on Jonghyun's back wrapping your arms around his waist "I missed you" you whispered inhaling his scent. Jonghyun turned around looking at you wrapping his arms around you. "I missed you too. You can't imagine how much I missed you" and pecked your lips. You rested your head on his chest hearing and feeling his heartbeat through his chest and closed your eyes for a second tightening your grip around him. Suddenly you realized something what Jonghyun said earlier. He didn't know you were pregnant? 'I'm very sure I sent him a letter as soon as I knew. Wait I sent letters several times'. You suddenly raised your head looking confused at Jonghyun "Wait...you didn't know I was pregnant?"


Jonghyun shook his head looking confused "Ah no I didn't, baby are you alright?" "But I did tell you. I sent you a letter the day I found out I was. I even sent the ultrasound prints with it" you assured Jonghyun. "Are you sure you did? Because I never got anything" Jonghyun assured you. You shook your head "I can't believe it. You never got my letters and cards? Because I am pretty sure I did send it out". Jonghyun shook his head. "No I never di..." and then he realized his stepmother "Mother!" and released a big sigh "I can't believe her. She's really doing anything she can to break us apart. Is there something else I don't know I should know? Why weren't you home? Why are you here instead? What happened to your salon?" You avoided eye contact with Jonghyun because you knew Jonghyun would be furious, but you also can't lie to him. In fact, you're bad at hiding things from him. "Avery" Jonghyun started making you look up at him "What happened? Why did you leave Seoul? Was it mother?" You looked away down to your feet. "Avery" Jonghyun continued "What did she do?" and he cupped your chin and found tears rolling down your cheeks. As soon as your eyes met Jonghyun's you started to break down and cry like a little girl. "Baby, hey, it's ok" Jonghyun whispered wrapping his arms around you trying to comfort you but you continued to cry for a few more minutes. All the stress, hurt and fear was coming out. You just couldn't keep it in anymore. "Ave, you have to tell me. What did my mother do to you?" Do you really have to tell him everything? You can't lie to Jonghyun, but if you are going to tell him all of it, he'll be furious. He'll get more than just angry. You're not sure if that is a good idea.


You slightly hesitated to speak the truth about everything Jonghyun's stepmother did to you, but you also knew you couldn't keep it a secret or worse lie to your fiancé about it. You took a deep breath and met with his eyes. "Please don't do anything stupid ok?" you panicked with a sob. Jonghyun shook his head "Baby, why would I do anything stupid? All I want you to do is tell me what my mother did to you to make you this upset". You made your way to your bed and sat down playing with your fingers while Jonghyun sat down next to you. "Ave I can't do anything if you don't tell me" and took your hand in his and tucked a few strings of hair behind your ear. You swallowed most of your tears while some still escaped from your eyes and looked back at Jonghyun. "I don't know where to start..." you started with a shaky voice and looked back down at your hands that were now in Jonghyun's "...it all started when you just left...she broke into our home and told me I should get out, that I should leave. I told her I can't leave the house, it's my home too, but she didn't care. She threatened me to leave in twenty-four hours otherwise she would make me regret it that I didn't listen. I didn't listen to her either way. Then the next day when I just walked out of the store doing groceries I got a call from Amber begging me to come down to the salon. By the way she sounded made it serious so I drove off to my salon finding it trashed, nothing's left..." you explained with a sob and looked back at Jonghyun. "Everything I worked for, everything was gone". Jonghyun shook his head "I can't believe she did that". "Jonghyun I don't even know she did it herself, but something inside me tells me she has something to do with it. I was so upset and angry and I just found out I was possibly pregnant and having to deal with my trashed salon wasn't making it easy for me. Ever since that day she threatened me to leave the house I had the feeling as if I was being shadowed and I was right. She didn't stop, she continued to make my life miserable. I would have anxiety attacks and nightmares and what not...." you continued to explain while you started to cry harder and harder again breaking down like a child. "And somehow she found out I was pregnant and threatening me to abort the pregnancy...she repeated how much that was going to ruin your future with the woman she wants you to marry....How can she ask me to abort my pregnancy?" you sobbed giving Jonghyun a desperate look.


Just by looking into your eyes he could feel your pain and the horror you had to go through because of that woman. "Baby...I'm so sorry" and pulled you in his arms while you hid your face in his chest crying your eyes out. "I don't know what to do anymore....I'm scared...I can't do this" you panicked tightening your grip around your fiancé. "Baby it's going to be alright" Jonghyun whispered comforting you kissing your head. "You're safe and I'll make sure nothing will happen to you ok?" "Jonghyun, I almost lost our baby because of her! How can I be ok?" you sobbed. Jonghyun's eyes grew big ready to pop "What do you mean you almost lost our baby?" "I was having a drink with Taemin and Amber that afternoon and when we were ready to leave I wasn't feeling so well. I was nauseous and becoming dizzy. They both asked me if I was ok and when I was going to tell them I wasn't I collapsed and passed out waking up in the hospital not knowing why I was there in the first place attached to tubes and machines having a complete black out hearing I was poisoned and it wasn't just some poisoning it was a serious one that got into my blood system, like an infective bacteria putting myself and the baby in danger. According to the nurses I got lucky Amber and Taemin were there otherwise it could have been fatal on the baby" you explained with fear looking at Jonghyun unable to control your tears. Jonghyun rose from the bed not believing his ears. "She poisoned you?" he raised his voice repeating what you just told him. He shook his head in disbelief "What the hell is she thinking?" and started to get furious just like you expected he would. "Jonghyun please calm down" you sobbed pulling on his arm making him sit down on the bed again although you knew it was no use. "Ave, how can I calm down? That woman has lost her mind and she will pay for it" Jonghyun shouted out pretty loudly. "Babe" you started calmly rising from the bed trying to calm your angry fiancé "Please don't do anything stupid. I know you're angry, but". You couldn't continue your sentence because Jonghyun interrupted you.


"Hell I am angry! Where does she get the nerve to do this to you? When she's hurting you or my family she will pay for it. I can't let her get away with it just like that?! She's not only messing with you but me too" Jonghyun continued ranting not calming down one bit and shook his head walking away from you clenching his fists together and turned back around and by the expression on his face you could tell he was serious. You gave Jonghyun a terrifying look "Jonghyun I want you to calm down, please? You're scaring me" you pleaded between your never ending crying. As soon as Jonghyun looked at you he could tell by the look on your face he was scaring you and took a few steps closer to you grabbing your hands planting a kiss on your forehead "Baby I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be shouting at you" he said calmly taking your face between his hands removing the tears from your cheeks with his thumbs. "I wasn't supposed to. I'm just angry at my mother I shouldn't be taking it out on you. I'm really sorry". You shook your head and finally stopped crying "You're protective and I understand". "I just won't forgive myself if something happened to you and I wasn't able to prevent it. The day I left I knew she was going to make your life miserable, but didn't expect her to go this far. I shouldn't have left" Jonghyun blamed himself. "It's not your fault. She is responsible for her own actions. Besides you're serving the country, you can't just quit the army and leave when you want to" you whispered looking at your fiancé. "I know, but this time I'll make sure she's not going to hurt you. I won't let it happen" Jonghyun promised staring into your eyes. "I don't want you to worry about your safety or our son's. You've gone through enough this year that I haven't been around. It's going to be alright. I'll take care of it ok?" You nodded not keeping your eyes from his "Ok, but just don't do anything foolish. I don't want you to get hurt either. We need you". "I won't, I promise" Jonghyun assured you gently kissing your lips. You smiled "Good" and wrapped your arms around his waist "I love you". "I love you too Avery" Jonghyun whispered kissing you again.


Just when you two were having a little moment together, your little boy was awake whining not yet crying in his crib. You shrugged letting go of your fiance walking to JungHwa's crib finding him waving around his arms and ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter