4. || FOUR

Coming Home To You [New Update ^^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed "I just wish he didn't have to go". "I know the feeling" Yura assured you. "But I am sure he will be coming home to you, no matter what everyone says. If my brother puts his mind into something he will do it and don't mind my mother, she needs anger management". You laughed at Yura's statement "I was just hoping he didn't have to fight his own mother because of me". "Our mom has issues and god knows where it comes from. She's not entirely supportive of my life either which explains why I barely see her. Besides, she's not even our biological mother". Your eyes grew big "She's not? Then how...." "She married my dad for his money. I am sure of it, but my dad is too blinded he doesn't even notice. He is rather scared to remain single for the rest of his life. I guess she's afraid of losing the money. Jonghyun inherits our dad's company since he's the only biological son but he never showed interest. His passion is something more creative. He always dreamed about being a composer or singer. Now that his SHINee years are over, at least I think so, she sees you as a thread from the day you dated Jonghyun, because you support him in what he does no matter what and she hates it and my dad never liked him being in the entertainment business either, but he is not as angry as she is. I don't even know why she does what she does. I guess she's afraid to lose all the money?" Yura explained. You shook your head in disbelief and couldn't believe what you just heard, but it didn't make you less aware of what this woman was capable of. No matter how you put it, she's married to Jonghyun's dad. Biological or not. Just when you and Yura were having your conversation, Mrs. Kim walked in together with Yura's husband who tried to stop Mrs. Kim from going in, but unfortunately she never really listened and always invited herself in. "What is she doing here?" and pointed at you. "Can you please tone it down a little bit? Everyone can hear you" Yura hissed. "She's here because I asked her to". Mrs. Kim frowned nearly shouting "She's not even related. She shouldn't be in the room". "Can you shut up?" Yura said raising her voice losing her temper. "She's a part of Jonghyun's life and he's my brother. They're engaged so it makes her family to me". Mrs. Kim laughed as if Yura was making a joke "She's not family. Engaged doesn't mean anything and she will not marry our Jonghyun-ah, because I personally will make sure they will not even reach the altar" and looked disgusted at you.


Yura crossed her arms in front of her chest "I want you to get out. Now!" and looked at her stepmother Kim. "You can't just throw your mother out" Mrs. Kim murmured. "You mean stepmother" Yura corrected her "now...Get out!" Yura shouted losing her temper. "Baby don't stress yourself" Yura's husband hushed rather worried about his wife's state of mind trying to calm her down. "Can you please show her out?" Yura begged looking at her husband. "You heard her" Yura's husband said calmly showing Mrs. Kim out. With a lot of anger Mrs. Kim left the room leaving you rather shocked 'I shouldn't be here, I am only causing trouble'. No matter how much you wanted to leave and just run away, you promised Yura you would be here and you always kept your word. While Yura got into labor and gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Tae Hyun, you and everyone else present waited outside in the waiting room until the father walked out of the room to announce the news. Mrs. Kim jumped off the chair expecting she was going to be the first family to see the new little family member, but instead he asked you to come in instead since Yura wanted you to be the baby's godmother. You quietly followed Yura's husband YoungSoo into the room not in favor of Mrs. Kim. If glares could kill, you would be dead over a hundred times. Annoyed she sat back down as she watched you go in. You smiled as soon as you saw an exhausted Yura holding a small baby boy in her arms who seemed to have a lot of hair on his head. The minute Yura gave Tae Hyun to you, you couldn't stop smiling. He was so tiny and at the same time your own mother feelings kicked in. In a few months you would be holding a little baby yourself. No matter how much you loved kids in general, you couldn't believe it was happening so fast and it scared you a little. While you were holding Tae Hyun you couldn't help but talk to him a little bit and told him everything he needed to know about his uncle Jonghyun and that you knew he would be excited to meet his little nephew as soon as he's discharged. Yura was enjoying the view and complimented how natural you looked with a baby, but she didn't know you were pregnant. Not yet.


...a couple of days later...


Today you were going to see the gynecologist for the very first time to see how long you were pregnant and to see if everything was okay with the little one growing inside your womb. After a shower you threw on your bathrobe so you could do your hair and ended up making a bun instead. You grabbed a pair of jeans and a long sleeved blue shirt but found you had a bit difficulty to put your jeans on these days, but today, it became extra hard, this one you were trying to put on seemed to be too tight 'Why can't I button it?' you questioned yourself. You let out a sigh and looked for another pair of jeans instead and as soon as you put the other pair on you noticed a small bump that you didn't notice until now you were struggling to button your jeans. You walked to the big mirror in the bedroom and checked your profile from the side lifting your shirt. 'How can I be just seven weeks?' and your tummy with your free hand as you stared at yourself for a few seconds missing Jonghyun's presence. 'This is not how I pictured and hoped it would be. Doing all of this by myself'. You pulled your shirt back down and buttoned your jeans 'I need to do some shopping, I am outgrowing my jeans one way or another'. After you were entirely dressed and did your make-up, you threw the last bit of laundry in the washing machine before turning it on afterwards. You took your purse and left the house for the appointment with the gynecologist and little did you know that someone was purposely following you around. You parked the car near the entrance of the hospital on the parking lot heading inside the hospital reporting yourself at the reception desk where the woman behind it told you kindly to take a seat in the waiting room until you were called in. You were somewhat nervous not really knowing what to expect. It was going to be your first baby after all. "Miss Richardson?" the gynecologist said as she swung the door open scanning the room. You rose from your chair and walked in taking a seat on the bench in the room where everything was already prepared for your first ultrasound. The gynecologist closed the door behind you shut. "Hi I'm doctor Choi" she introduced herself reaching her hand to you. You shook Dr. Choi's hand while she gestured to make you sit down. She smiled friendly at you making you feel somewhat comfortable even though you felt really awkward being here without Jonghyun. He should be enjoying this together with you. He should be in here with you holding your hand. Right now, truthfully, you missed him more than anything else in the world.


"It's your first baby?" You nodded carefully while she told you to lay down and pull down your pants and lift your shirt. "This is going to be a bit cold" Dr Choi smiled giving you a pre-warning putting some cold gel on your belly giving you goosebumps. "Let's see how the baby's doing, what the measurement is and how far you really are" and started to move around the ultrasound tool over your stomach searching for the baby's heartbeat. As soon as she found the baby's position she the monitor so you could see the baby in 3D.  Dr. Choi was explaining how big the baby was and gave you the shocking news that you were already twelve weeks ahead. You couldn't believe you already sat out one third of the pregnancy this way.  "Usually it's hard to tell the of the baby at twelve weeks, but it looks like you are going to have a boy" Dr. Choi smiled at you. 'A boy?' You couldn't believe it while you just blankly stared at the screen starting to get a little emotional. You were a little bit overwhelmed and tried to swallow your tears. This was something huge. "Congratulations" Dr. Choi said as she was making some prints of the ultrasound for you to take home and the recorded 3D ultrasound. You wiped off the gel from the stomach and pulled your shirt back down and took a seat in front of Dr. Choi's desk as she handed you over the ultrasound prints and the disc with the little video on it. After she discussed your eating habit with you and what you needed to pay attention to, you made an appointment for 16th week check-up. Dr. Choi walked you out while you stashed away everything in your hand bag "Take care and I'll see you again in four weeks". You smiled shaking her hand "Thank you" and left while you released another big sigh. Caught in a bubble you walked out of the hospital and made your way back home while your personal stalker followed you around and stepped into his own car informing Mrs. Kim that you just came from a gynecologist. Of course Mrs. Kim was furious, how can you be pregnant and not tell her?


You did all the usual things as soon as you got home. Hung the laundry and made dinner for yourself and texted Key the good news you were expecting a baby boy, since he was the only person who knew you were pregnant to begin with. After you finished dinner and put away the dishes in the dishwasher, you were surprised by a sudden visit from Key walking into your house uninvited with a present. "Congratulations Ave" Key cheered hugging you. "Ah you really didn't ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter