! || Announcement

Coming Home To You [New Update ^^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

안녕 to all my lovely readers ^^

First of all a happy and healthy new year 2017 to each and everyone of you xD I hope you all spend the holidays with your loved ones and I hope all of your ambitions for the new year will come true :D.

As you all know, I have been on and off on AFF for the last couple of months and because of a depression and several other personal misfortune I haven't been in the right place for a very long time which is why I left my fics somewhat untouched and hardly updated any of my fics.

Currently however I am in a much better place and I am doing a lot better now too (except that I am having a bad cold right now >.<). I can find a little more time from time to time to update. Doesn't mean I can and will update daily, but I will update a little more frequently when I can :). Because of the new year ahead (which I have been anticipating for for a long time xD), I will try to complete my chaptered stories as much as I can as I am planning to stop writing fics by the end of the year. Around this time I'll be on AFF for 5 years which I think is a milestone right? xD. I do not plan on leaving AFF just yet, but I will stop writing sometime this year and focus on my career in the Music Business and prepare on some new adventures ahead of me ^^.

To everyone who has been supporting this story from day one and are still reading it today; you guys are awesome <3. Of course I love all my subscribers and upvoters equally and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter