Chapter 4

Do I Know You?

I woke up early despite the time I slept. The sun was still starting to rise. I stood up and went to the bathroom just across my room. I washed my face and went down to have some coffee. I passed once again the pictures hung on the wall. This time though, I didn't bother looking at them.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my auntie and Hyuk. I bowed to my auntie.

"Omo~ good morning Seomin-ah. I thought you were gonna wake up late like those children in those American movies." She motioned me to sit down. When I did, she stood up and made coffee for me.

"Good morning, noona." Hyuk said with a smile. I nodded at him.

I got my coffee. I drank immediately and dropped the mug. It made a soft thug. It was hot.

"The early-rising personality is really in our families' blood. Don't you think?" My aunt commented. Hyuk and I nodded. He nodded more enthusiastically than me. There might be something wrong with him.

"Umma, I'm gonna hang out with Hongbin-hyung and the guys." Hyuk said excitingly. That's why he's so happy. I continued drinking my coffee but keeping in mind to blow once in awhile.

"That's great! You should bring Seomin-ah, right?" she looked at me. I didn't know what to do so I just stared at my half full cup of coffee.

"Sure we can, umma," He looked at his mom. "Noona, we're gonna give you a tour around Seoul. You aren't gonna regret it." he looked at me. I smiled at him and nodded.

I finished my coffee. "Noona, ppali~ Go now and take a bath. I'll call over Hongbin-hyung." Hyuk said and ran outside. We didn't even have breakfast and we're going this early?

Despite my thoughts, I went upstairs and prepared myself. I wore a simple yellow sundress that was a few inches above my knee. I got my small bag and went downstairs. I saw Hongbin and Hyuk talking to each other. Hyuk saw me first.

"Noona, you're here. Let's go." he stood up and said. Hongbin stood too and turned around. He was wearing a red cardigan with a white shirt under. He had a camera around his neck. He smiled at me. Before I could react, Hyuk took my wrist and pulled me out of the house. Hongbin followed. "Let's go~!"

We walked in the sidewalk, going outside the village. Hyuk and Hongbin talked and I just nodded once in awhile.

Their conversation soon died down and we passed by a bakery shop that had new baked bread plus it smelled so good. Growl~ Hyuk and Hongbin both looked at me then at each other. Then they laughed.

"Seomin-shi, don't worry. We're gonna eat when we meet the others." Hongbin said.

"Call me Seomin. I'm not used to be called with a '-shi'" I said softly.

"Okay, Seomin." Hongbin said.

"Noona~! You said a sentence~!" Hyuk was laughing and bumped into someone. He stumbled a bit. I looked at the guy who bumped into him. He was tall and had lean shoulders. He resembled a lion and sent a scary aura. I stepped back. Hyuk got back on his feet. I was supposed to tell Hongbin we should leave but he beat me to it. "Leo-hyung, don't just stand there like a weird person. And you should say sorry to Hyuk, at least." They know this scary man?

The guy was about to speak but someone interrupted. "Leo~! Leo~! Eodiga~?" someone shouted. "Leo~! There you are~!" 2 guys came running to this guy called Leo. The first guy who arrived was a bit smaller and he had tan skin. The second guy was white and had slant eyes.

"Since everyone is here, I'm sure no one has eaten breakfast. So let's go eat~! Begopah~" the guy with tan skin said.

"Hyungs, you're so noisy. My cousin-noona is here." Hyuk said. I guess this got their attention and the three of them looked at me. Their eyes became wider and they became silent. Like they were expecting I would do something. Hongbin whispered something to the guy with tan skin and he whispered it to the other two. "Yah, why are we just stnding here? Leo, introduce yourself. Ppali~"

The tall guy that looks like a lion talked but more like whspered. "Annyeonghaseyo. Leo-mida." He has a nice voice.

"I'm next~," the guy with tan skin said. "I'm N. Nice to meet you." He smiled widely. He's cute.

The next guy had a surprisingly low voice. "I'm Ravi."  Ravi was wearing a thin light shirt and I could clearly see his muscular abs.

"I'm Seomin, Hyuk's cousin." I said and bowed to them all.

"Okay! Since everyone is here, let's go eat already~ Leo will treat us, right Leo?" N said. Leo glared at him and after, we walked into a restaurant. We sat near the window and we ordered. After getting the food we ordered, we, and by 'we', it means everyone except Leo and I, started talking about random things.

"Everyone, college will start tomorrow and a new highschool year for our Hyukkie. So good luck to everyone~" N said. Then they talked about random things again.

"Seomin, remember my hyung that I thought of when I picked you up? That's Leo hyung." Hongbin said. I nodded in reply.

"N hyung, why is Ken not here?" Hyuk asked.

"He said he has a date or something. I don't know." N replied.

It seemed everyone was done eating. Leo payed the ahjumma and we went outside. Hyuk told N that they should tour around Seoul for me. Then we toured around.

We walked to the arcade and Hongbin was taking pictures of everything he sees. After the arcade, we went to a theme park. The five of them rode a thing that flies in the air. I stayed cause I was scared and I was wearing a dress. So the idea of riding in that thing would be bad. N looked like he wanted to cry. I giggled. After that, we rode a few more rides then we ate late lunch.

Unlike this morning, I was starting to open up to them, little by little. I was still quiet but I smiled more often. Ravi paid this time. We walked around until we went in a nearby park. We bought ice cream from a man with a cart. Everyone got chocolate. We sat in a bench near an empty playground. Everyone was tired so we our ice cream in silence. Apparently, Hongbin was done so he started taking more pictures. The sun was starting to set.

"Seomin, look here." Hongbin said. I turned my head.

Click! A bright light flashed before my eyes.

He looked at his camera and smiled. "It came out nice." he said.

I smiled back at him.

"Yah! Hongbin, take a picture of the sunset, ppali!" N said.

Hongbin set his camera near his face and took a picture of it. I saw the sunset and I could see why N wanted him to take a picture of it. It was absolutely breathtaking. Its orange light made everything so beautiful.

After admiring the scene, we all said our goodbyes and went to our own ways. Leo, N and Ravi went to the same direction. Hyuk, Hongbin and I were tired so we took the bus.


I was in my room, all washed up and everything. Hyuk and I said our goodbyes to Hongbin awhile ago. Hyuk was downstairs eating dinner with my aunt. I was full so I skipped. I noticed the wallpaper of my room was purple. My favorite color. I smiled. My mind replayed everything of what happened today. I smiled even more. I didn't have any friends before so meeting the guys was really fun. College is gonna start tomorrow. More new people and environment. I sighed. I stood up from my bed and turned off the lights. I closed my eyes and slept.


Hongbin

"Umma, I'm home!" I said, removing my shoes and putting it neatly in our shoe rack. I wore my indoor slippers and saw my mom preparing dinner. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"How was today with the boys?" she asked.

"It was good," I replied. I released her form my hug and started walking to my room. "Umma, I won't eat dinner. I'm full."

"Arasseo." she replied.

I was in my room. I put the camera on my desk. I lied on my bed, my eyes travelling the room. My eyes stopped at a thin notebook on the small bookshelf. I stood up and sat on my chair. I rested my elbows on the desk and opened the notebook. A picture was stuck on one of the pages. I pulled it out. The picture had 3 people in it. It contained me, a guy and a smiling Seomin. I sighed.

"Seomin, you're back after everyone thought you were dead. What happened to you? I don't even know how Ken hyung will react. This time though, I'll make sure you'll stay by my side." I stuck the picture back to the notebook. I took my camera and searched for a particular picture. I stood up and rushed outside.

"Hongbin, where are you going?" my mom said.

"I'm just gonna develop a picture really quick." I said, wearing my shoes. Then I went out to a camera shop.


OH CRUD. OH CRUD. VIXX RELEASED A NEW SONG~! OH GOSH. MY FEELS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE. ALL OF THEM WERE SO FREAKING HOT. I ALMOST CRIED FROM THER PERFECTION. I WASN'T PREPARED. THE HECK. THEY KILLED ME WHEN I JUST WOKE UP. Anyway, sorry for spazzing. I just HAD TO let it all out. PLUS HYUK SHOULD HAVE MORE LINES. HONGBIN HAD MORE LINES AND I WAS HAPPY BUT HYUK. UGH. JELLYFISH WHYYYY. I replayed it more than 50 times I think. .__.

To those who haven't watched it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LCqaYKluQ Let's make it more than 1M views. ^^

I hope you guys would comment more cause that gives me motivation. T-T And thank you for those who commented and subscribed. 12 subscribers. Wow. I didn't expect that. Could we make it to 15 before I update my next chapter? *wiggles eyebrows* Hehe. To those who are waiting for Ken, I PROMISE. HE'LL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER so please wait. ^^

Zoe. :)

P.S. Was the chapter okay? ><