Secret will remain as a secret

CatDog

 

 
Chanyeol pov
"Maybe she have her own reason.." Bomi's words keep playing in my mind.. What does she means?
"Ya Baekie, why are you so late? and what happen to your trousers?"
"That stupid idiot lion just urghhhh I don't want to think about it.. Almost all my stuff worn out because of her!!!! Chanyeol, tonight, mall, help me buy a lot of new stuff!"
"Aigoo when will both of you stop fighting. Already 3 years Baekie.."
"I will never surrender."
"But that Bomi girl is her friend."
"I'm not stupid yeol."
"No I mean.. ahh it's okay..."
"Weird... but I don't know something..."
"What?"
"Eunji is a rich brat but none of us know what is her parents do."
"Yea.. I wonder about it too..."
Bomi pov
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Eunji... slow down your voice....."
"You should look at her stupid face.."
"Do you mean 'his' stupid face... Eunji, can you please stop argue with him!?"
"No... my dreams is to see his crying face and I'll made that happen.."
"Why... Why always you fight with Baekhyun but not others..."
"Bomi.. Sometimes, there's something that we can't tell anyone, it is secret.."
"What secret you keep from me? tell me..."
"Secret will remain as a secret."
"Eunji ya I'm home!!!"
Eunji pov
"Ya! Where are you going? Please don't go anywhere without me!" I scold my step brother, Jimin. Jimin is special. He is not same as others. He have autism. 
"Nuna... I'm hungry... I want to eat pizza.. Nuna pizza..."
"Aigoo, Eunji ya, lets go and bring Jimin eat pizza... he sure really want to eat it..."
"Arasso, Jimin ah, go and get ready okay?"
"Yay!! Nuna want to give me pizza!!!" He jump happily and run to her room.. Poor Jimin... It's okay Jimin ah, Nuna will do whatever you want to make you happy.. Whatever...
Baekhyun pov
"Baekie, done shopping? Lets go and eat. Pizza sounds nice..."
"Fine.. I'm hungry to." I've all what I want. I want to eat!! We enter some random pizza's restaurant and bingo.. do you see what I see.
"Baekie, is thy Eunji and Bomi and who is that guy?"
"How should I know. Her new slave maybe?" New slave huh? But that guy just weird... just... I think...
"Yo Jung Eunji..."
"Yah! Why are you following me Animal! And how can you escape from your biggie chair?" She smirk. 
"I'm Baekhyun. I can do anything... and who is this guy? A new slave?"
"Baekhyun ah!" Chanyeol scold. Bomi seems scared a bit.
"Slave?"
"Nuna, who is this guy?"
"Nuna? Your slave is younger than you! wow I don't even..." 
"PAP!!!!" Eunji slap me hard... That's hurt!
"Nuna!!!!" That guy started to cry.. Why is he who cry!!"
"Bomi, lets go home.. Jimin ah, Nuna will buy you pizza later okay!?" she then walks away. Bomi stop next to me and Chanyeol.
"Baekhyun, stop doing what are you doing. Stop fighting with Eunji.. Stop everything. Sometimes, thinking is very important than action.." and she walks away. what?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mood: Mental Breakdown because infinite is on their way to Malaysia and I can't go! No update for tonight because I am so sad!