Every girl will cry too

CatDog

 

 
Eunji pov
"She is my girlfriend!" "MinAh please stop disturb my life." "Eunji is my Girlfriend." "ARGHHH!!!!"
"Nuna what happen?"
"Nothing Jimin. Go and sleep. Okay?"
"Ne nuna!" Tell me how I want to face him at school! No.. I'm gonna kick him at school!!!
Chanyeol pov
"Bomi, did Eunji told you?"
"Yes... They of course will fight more and more..."
"Bomi, haish.. we need to stop them from...." my eyes lock in someone.. 
"What are you looking? New student?"
"She is MinAh... great..."
"So she is MinAh? Wow not bad..." Bomi pout.. I repeat.. SHE POUTING!!! AND WHY I... Urghhh!!
"Chanyeol oppa, are Baekhyun really date Eunji?" She ask.. oh freaking what to answer.
"No.. Baekhyun not date her but baekhyun likes her. Eunji not. So am I answering your question?" Bomi answer coooooly.
"Yes.. thank you.! I don't even know why he likes that girl.. I'm prettier." whatever MinAh.
Bomi pov
School went well. Both Eunji and Baekhyun not attend to school today. Baekhyun afraid Eunji might kill him and Eunji need to send Jimin to Aunty Hyejoo's.
"Are you going tomorrow to Busan?"
"Yes.."
"What Busan?" That MinAh suddenly interrupt us.
"We have a trip to Busan tomorrow. Wanna join?"
"Sure. Oh Bomi why are you so kind? oppa, did you date this girl? It suit you.." Cough cough.. what..
"Yah MinAh go home please or I'll kick you."
"Bye oppa, have a fun date!!" date?
"So, may I send you home?"
"Su.. Sure..."
Eunji pov
"Lets go to Busan!!" MinAh shout! My God she so noisy!! Bomi tell me everything and what with Baekhyun likes me. Like my !!!
"Oppa, I want to sit with you..."
"No I sit with Chanyeol!"
"Chanyeol can sit with Bomi." But Bomi is with me!!
"So I just sit next to Eunji then.."
"No!"
"Yes I can. Bye MinAh! lets go Eunji!!!" He hold my hand and drag me inside the bus. I'm so gonna kill him!!!!
"Yah! lets go of my hand!"
"Sorry. She so annoying. I need to get rid of her!"
"Do whatever you want but I don't want to help or do whatever you ask! what! Likes me? MY !!"
Baekhyun pov
5 hours of journey, we finally arrive at Busan.. Eunji keep on looking at the window. She is not moving.. 
"Jung Eunji.!!" No answer.
"Yah pabo..."
"Yah Eunji pabo." No respond again and again. She scared me... But I saw something. I saw the reflection of her face at the bus window and....
She is crying. Jung Eunji Crying but why.... 
 
 
 
 
 
Mood: Tired of all of the update about infinite. I don't want to know!!! And angry with Chanyeol..  infinite is all over my timeline!!!!
#np K.will - you don't know love