crying for me

CatDog

 

Baekhyun pov
"Where are you going last night?" 
"I spent a night at my father's place."
"Bomi told me Eunji doesn't come home."
"How should I know where does she go!" Actually, I spent a night at Jimin's old house. As I woke up, Eunji already gone. I felt sorry toward her somehow. And the problem now is, the murder still free. So does that mean, Jimin and Eunji might be in danger? Or Bomi too? Haish why must have a connection with me!!!!!
"Okay today we gonna go to jungle tracking!!!!" Awww I don't like! A! LOT! OF! MOSQUITO!!
Chanyeol pov
"Everybody in one group with 5 each!" So basically me, Bomi, Baekhyun, Eunji and MinAh in one group. Eunji and Baekhyun seems quiet today and not fighting. I wonder why.. wait why must I care about them. I should think a way how to attract Bomi. opps..
"To many mosquito!!"
"Baekhyun ah, stop complaining will you?" Bomi said.
"Where is MinAh?" Eunji finally talk.
"Oh she said she doesn't want to join us because hot and dirty and whatever her fabulous answer." I answer. Typical MinAh.
"Lets go and complete our mission. We need to find something that an be made herbs. come on!!!" Bomi so hyperactive. But sometimes cool. I'm gonna fall for her even more and more.. hmmm
Bomi pov
"Two hours past can we rest? Mosquito already my blood a lot!!"
"Baekhyun can you stop talking about your whatever mosquito!!"
"Bomi, I can't stand with that insect!"
"If you can't, why don't you just join MinAh?"
"Can both of you shut up and Eunji is missing if you don't know!" Missing?
"WHAT! EUNJI MISSING!!" Baekhyun seems care about her.
"Baekie, why are you over worry? Are you... "
"NO! Of course not I.. just.. teacher gonna mad at us that all!!"
"Let go and find Eunji."
"I'll go alone, Bomi, you may go with Chanyeol." Set. we separate and start to look for Eunji. please be save Eunji.
Baekhyun pov
"Eunji!!! Jung Eunji where are you!!!" I might die of exhausted if I continue shouting her name!!! She missing just like that! While searching, I spot a shoe nearby.. that Eunji's!
"Eunji?" I call her name. I look over the small swallow place. there's her!
"Eunji!! are you alright!" I run down to her and shake her continuously. She faint?
"Yah Eunji ah wake up!!! Dont scared me!! yah!!!" No respond. Dont makes me feel terrible. I promise appa to take care of you!! Wake up!!!!!
"Yah pabo?"
"Eunji are you alright!!"
"If course I am. How did you find me?"
"Why are you went missing just like that!"
"It not you problem! Not like you will cry for me. Duh~" she wakes up and walk away.
"What if I cry for you? yes, I'm crying for you Jung Eunji. Stop makes me feel confuse! I'm crying for you..."
 
 
 
 
Addmaths left and then I'm free from final exam!! Bless myself for being able to answer all math question just now. I love math.. but not addmaths!!!!!! my story so boring these day.. I will update something interesting.. after my exam.