The first and the last picture

CatDog

 

Baekhyun pov 
Everything seems to be change a lot... environment, life, fashion, economy and heart.. all change in these two years.. two years since that tragic day... two years of our story started again.. with a new story... 
Bomi... After graduate last year, she continue her study to Japan as a writer. She is now working at Japan and have no plan to come back to Korea.
Chanyeol... His result is not good enough to be honest, so he continue his major in business. He is now working with his uncle at his uncle company as a CEO.. He confess to Bomi but.. tragic happens to her, Bomi refuse and give his heart back. 
"I can't accept your heart because I'm not ready enough. My love story still not started yet, and I dont want to start it. I'm sorry for rejecting you but I'm not the right one for you... please fine someone nicer than me... find another girl.. or another me... don't wait for me Because I'll not wait for you Chanyeol. I can't. I'm not perfect for a nice guy like you. Find someone that suit you. I still don't know love..." Bomi-Chanyeol love story end with that sentence. All Chanyeol's dream become like a dreams that floating in the sky. It take a lot of time for Chanyeol to recover from his depression. But here he is, as the new Park Chanyeol.
MinAh... After graduate, she working at nursery, taking care of poor children for free and most of the people is same as Jimin. She taking care of Jimin. Jimin found a lot of friends. Jimin IQ seems improve a lot. MinAh also open a bakery that sold a lot of blueberry flavor just for Jimin. On that day, a new love story had started. Love between MinAh and Jimin really strong. MinAh willing to taking care of Jimin. With a power of love..
Appa had stop working as a police as he trauma of gun.. He open a shop that sold phone accessories and others. Barom already dead two years ago. He deserve it.. hope he will be fine in his next life. 
"Doctor, you don't have any patient today as everyone seems so busy.. Are you going home?"
"Yes and in that case, close the clinic early and you may take a rest tomorrow you know, tomorrow is the day .." 
"Ah~ how can I forgot the day.. I'll close the clinic tomorrow." I now work as doctor at my own clinic. Enough to support my family and myself.. I'm still studying. But teacher said I can open my own clinic as I really advance from others.
Morning came really fast... as usual, I went to the place that I really hate to go.. Eunji's place. the place where she sleep in peace... yes, She can't be save since that tragic incident. She left all of us. I understand why Bomi doesn't want to comeback to Korea, she will miss Eunji.. 
"Eunji ah, I'm here again.. sorry for lying to you saying that I hate you.. you are my rival and others. I just want you to know that I really deeply in love with you. Sorry for not being able to be with you.. Are you still hate me? Forgive me for lying... I am really sorry."
Of all days, it had to be April Fool’s Day. The death that seemed like a lie, and my confession to her that turned into a lie both had to be on that day. Nobody had told a lie and so nobody had been fooled. I experience my first heartbreaking in my entire life. Sometimes reality is crueler than lies.. That is how to describe my life.. Before walking away, I place a frame of photo... the photo that we take at Busan after the jungle tracking. The five of us... the first and the last photo together.
-flasback-
"Palli!! oppa!! yah Jung Eunji palli!! we need a photo as a memory before heading back to seoul!" MinAh shouting like a crazy ahjumma..
"Can I skip this whatever photo.."
"No Eunji! although I hate you, you must join us! no matter what! Come here!!!" MinAh order here and there until she satisfied our position.. Me and Chanyeol kneeling infront while the girls standing at the back... this is our first photo together..
"1 ! 2 ! 3 ! KIMCHI!!!"
-The End-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this story until the end!!! So if you love me please.. read my new story!!! Thank you~