The story of my first love

CatDog

 

Eunji pov 
"Arghhhhh!!!!"
"pain? I'll kill you slowly.. slow like a snail.."
"Just kill me and don't hurt my friends!"
"No... it not gonna be fun if I doesn't hurt them. Well your friends is coming I think so.. they probably using my phone as detector.. this gonna be fun.."
"Just kill me!!!!!" By then Someone walks in..
"Eunji ah!!"
"Well well well, hero is here. how are you Byun Baekhyun?"
"You, left her alone!!"
"Or?"
"Or I will shoot you." he take out his gun.
"How about this?" He drags me and put the knife under my neck.
"Eunji ya!!!" Bomi and Chanyeol shout.
"Shoot me? she will die.. choose wisely Mr Byun.."
"What do you want!!"
"Kill all of them before midnight. and the case is close.." 
"Baekhyun ah, shoot him!"
"No!!"
"If.... if... if you really likes me. prove it.. by shoot it!"
"Eunji ah.."
"Oh Romeo and Juliet drama.. Shut up before I kill you!"
"I'm not scared of you!"
"12 midnight... I'm free....."
"Police! Mr. Barom, you're caught for kill Jimin's parents and Try to kill again..." Baekhyun's father came.
"What? hahaha the case is already close. I'm free now."
"Not that easy.." Bomi smirked 
Bomi pov
-flashback-
"Why Bomi?"
"Well look, his parents die a day after the accident. So does that makes it the case close tomorrow. Not today?"
"Really! If that so, we still be able to catch him! I'll call my appa!"
"I and Bomi will go to the hospital and take the dead prove.. "
-end-
"So release Eunji! you can't go anywhere now!"
"NO!" Mr Byun accidentally press the gun. We was all in shock.. and..
MinAh pov 
"Jimin ah.. did you hear the sound of gun? someone is being shot!"
"Im scared.. I'm scared.."
"It's okay.. I'm here.. just hope nothing happen."
"Eunji nuna... please be safe. I promise to go to school everyday..."
"She gonna be all fine... trust me..." I hug him as to release his stress and scared..
Baekhyun pov
"EUNJI YA!!!!" Barom try to shield himself and put Eunji infront of him. Eunji take the shot. Her stomach bleeding a lot... she felt to the ground 
Barom try to run away but police manage to capture him. Eunji nightmare have end here... but... 
"Eunji ya!!" Bomi started to cry..
"Bomi calm down..."
"It happen again... the incident happen again... Baekhyun, if anything happen, I'll never forgive you.."
"I will go to the car and ask them to not come down. Jimin will be in shock.. Lets go Bomi, ambulance will take her. we will wait at the hospital Baekhyun."
The incident happen again. Appa accidentally shoot Eunji as what he done to Jimin's parents. Eunji eyes close really tight.. Her blood non stop pouring. By this time, Ambulance have to take much time to arrive here.. anytime.. anytime she will gone..The story of my first love will end here.. 
-flasback-
3 years before 
"Yah Baekhyun, go and buy me lunch!"
"I'm not your slave!"
"Yes you are. And it suit you really well." She winked. She is not a human but something makes her looks so cute. this is my third weeks schooling here. And she is the only reason why I still stuck in this school. I really want to know her better. I want to change her. She is my first love.
-end-
"Jung Eunji!!!!!" My love story and her started on that day, 12/10/2010. Today, 12/10/2013.. our love story will end in tragic.. I came to her life and end with she left my life.. This is my first love story.. And this is my first heartbreaking.. I lie to her that I hate her before. it's a regretful lies.. 
 
 
 
 
 
Last chapter coming soon!! Well, I'll post it tomorrow coz I can.. just to make you angry..
And new story will follow up after this story is complete. I'll give you a hint, starring Apink Oh Hayoung and Exo D.O!!! see ya tomolow!!!