Sorry can't change anything

CatDog

 

 
 
Baekhyun pov
"You said teacher want to see me and why are you dragging me into this taxi and where are we going this late!!!!!!!" 
"Can you please stop talking! I do not even want to go anywhere with you! My father ask to bring you to my house!" WHAT!!
"Stop the car!!!!!!!!" Eunji then run out and what?
"Yah Eunji!!!!" I chase her! Crazy crazy crazy!! she try to cross the road and.. wait did she doesn't saw the car!!!
"Eunji yah!!!!!!" 
Eunji pov
Ouch my head hurt a lot.. wait, am I already die? great. I still have a lot of think to do. Who gonna to take care of Jimin?
"Yah pabo!" eh that's animal voice.
"don't tell me I'm at your house."
"I not telling you because you already knew it. You suppose to thanks me because I save you." No!!
"I want to go back!" I try to wake up but someone ask me to sit back.
"Jung Eunji sit." Baekhyun's dad command me. What!
"What do you want old man!"
"Yah Eunji! Rude!" Baekhyun seems angry well I'm the one who suppose to be angry!
"Baekhyun shut up and Eunji please have a sit first..." I ignore him and still walks away. but..
Baekhyun pov
"APPA!!" Appa kneel down in front of Eunji.. What!!
"Appa what are you doing? Get up now!"
"Jung Eunji I'm sorry..." what?
"Sorry... Are you telling me sorry? Are sorry enough for everything that you had done to me. Wait not me.. But Jimin... He have nothing left! Are you satisfied killing people!!"
"Appa what is this...."
"Baekhyun I say shut up! Eunji ah.. I'm really sorry please.. I will do everything to make you forgive me."
"Forgive you!? Hahahaha I will never forgive you! You... you kill Jimin's parent! You have to die.. Blood must be pay by blood!" And she walks out..
"Appa... what happen.. tell me!!"
"Sorry Baekhyun.. I'm not a good father for you.. go and look for Eunji. she must run somewhere.."
"Where... where appa tell me!!!!!"
"Jimin's old house..." 
Eunji pov
I don't even want to see him. He kill Jimin's parents. I remember every single things that happen. He want to shot the thief but he shot Jimin's dad. Jimin's mom die because the thief stab her. Jimin's lost everything in a night. 5 years Jimin live without parents. And he doesn't understand anything.
I hear a footstep walk into this house.. Who was there? Is the thief is back? The thief manage to run away.. Until now, police doesn't manage to catch him.. 
"Eunji?"
"What are you want again.. Go away from my life. I'll destroy your family one by one.."
"Eunji, appa told me everything. I'm sorry.. forgive us Eunji. I don't even know that the guy last time is Jimin. I'm sorry.."
"Sorry can't change anything. Sorry is nothing." I walk past him but he catch my hand and I stop walking.
"Let me go!" He keep quiet and he... back hug me.... he.. hug.. me..
"Yah!!" I struggle to get out but I can't... what is his problem! I cry.. Jimin ah... I felt to the ground and Baekhyun did too.
Baekhyun pov
She crying for like the whole night. After an hour, she fall asleep. I don't know why but I feel like to hug her until she feel alright. She fall asleep in my hug...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much. Wanna know something? I can answer all my biology's question easily. Gosh this is my first time answer all the question!!! But... Chemistry tomorrow..
 
D I E