Everyone have their own reason

CatDog

 

Bomi pov
Cooking is part of my job. Okay basically I'm Eunji's maid. My mother suppose to be but she died last year and I replace her. I though it was hard but Eunji's family is kind except her. She was kind but sometime scary..
"BOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
" What happen to... OH MY GEEZ!! What happen to your hair? It... stinky and smelly and bluekkkk!"
"Shut up and help me clean my hair!!! That stupid animal just ruined my hair!!!"
"Baekhyun?"
"That animal I'm gonna teach him one day! No tomorrow at school!!!!!!" Oh forget to tell, I'm not schooling because money... 
"Can you please stop fighting with baekhyun guy?"
"NO! I'll never lost to him! NEVER! He and his gummy friend need a lesson!!!"
"Look, he have a gang and you not!"
"Really?" she then smirk at me..
"Stop thinking something stupid Eunji..." BAD....
Eunji pov
"So Bomi, you can sit next to Chanyeol." Wait what?
"But teacher, I want Bomi sit next to me!"
"So she can help you finish your homework? No sit next to Chanyeol!"
"But teacher, that stupid animal sit next to Chanyeol."
"Eunji! Mind your words please.. Oh he can sit next to you..." wait what?
"NO! I don't want that...." Baekhyun on time arrive.
" Good Baekhyun, please sit next to Eunji." 
"NO!" He said.
"Like I want.." I said.
"I don't even want it!"
"I will die instead of sitting next to you!"
"I would love to see you die."
"But I would not die alone. You will die with me!"
"Really? But how? you will die first?"
"No you!"
"You!!!!"
"STOP!!!!!! Stop fighting Eunji, Baekhyun! Go and sit!" I drag Bomi to school. I willing to pay her school! I need her as my gang. Well everyone afraid to be friend with me. Ahh molla?! I don't care. Just wait and see Byun Baekhyun...
Chanyeol pov
"Hi I'm Chanyeol."
"Bomi..." She's cold... hmm boring.. 
"You know Eunji."
"Of course... We are friend.."
"Don't you afraid of her?"
"No."
"What? She is not a human. She is a lion! Everyone in this school doesn't like her."
"Why?"
"Because she rude and she know it."
"Eunji? She's not. Chanyeol, if you don't know anything, don't just say. Think. Don't you think there's maybe a reason why she was rude?"
"Must there have to be a reason!?"
"Think..." Reason?? hmmm
Baekhyun pov
"Stress!!!!!!!" 
"Animal, please shut up!"
"Hey lion you... why must you bring your friend here!"
"Like I care?"
"Urghhh you are the most annoying creature in this world."
"You're the most annoying animal in this world. Go die please...." This girl really.. URGHHHH!!!! I have a sit next to her but I felt something weird.. wait a minute...
"EUNJI!! YOU GLUE MY CHAIR!!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Serve you right pabo!!!! You can go anywhere because your just stick to your beautiful chair... Bingo! bye.. I wanna go home..."
"JUNG EUNJI!!!!!!!!!" how I want to go home!!!!
"PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mood: Sad
#NowPlaying:Shin Jihoon - Right There