Like The Novels Do

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

 Like the Novels Do. theredeyedwolf.

 “Let’s goooo!” Tao happily said and opened the door of the van. Doing so, others followed as Kris went away with the car for parking reasons.

Street lights welcomed us on our way to the place. There have also been shouts of numbers and biddings which were really unfamiliar to us, but even though, I found it amazing how wonderful it could be.

“I heard they eat street food here.” Chanyeol said as all of us stared at him.

“We could find exotic food here?” Tao inquired as Luhan and I smiled.

“Yes, like cockroaches and worms.” We answered and laughed together.

“That’s way more gross than I had expected.”

We waited for Kris to catch up, and after that, we have agreed to part for a while and meet up at 10, which is thirty minutes from now. Then, we decided on whom we would like to go with. After a short chit-chat, we have decided to go in five groups with miscellaneous number of members.

Just like the usual one, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho were together, while Kyungsoo and Kai were with each other. Next are Kris and Tao, Chen and Sehun, and Lay & Xiumin, which leaves Luhan and I together. We separated from each other to buy some stuff that we might notice.

Starting the flow, Luhan and I started with some clothes, since the two of us agreed that it was the most practical one to see. There, we went to a shop that sells men’s clothes.

“Why don’t you go and shop there on the other side of the street? There are clothes there. I’ll be accompanying you. You don’t have to think of the other members. They’ll do fine.” He said as I drew the black shirt I was holding.

“I was buying for myself.” I answered truthfully with a smile as he laughed. Then, he removed the cap that I was fitting.

“I think that one suits you.” He said, pointing to a tuxedo on the neighbour store.

“Eh.” I answered as he smiled.

We ended up buying two shirts of the same kind, one for him, and one for me. I really do not think that it will be a couple shirt, since I plan on wearing mine when he does not use his. It will be terribly awkward if done, you’ll see.

We walked and walked, until we got to notice another store that sells caps.

“I really wanted to have a black one.” I said. To my shock, he said the same words at the same time.

“You know, I sometimes wonder how people get to say the same things at the same time. Millions of combinations can be used, but I sometimes see it to be very inevitable. But it startles me still.” I narrated as he smiled and patted my head.

“It’s called a ‘chance’. But one of the large factors that contributes is the mere thought or idea they wanted to broadcast.”

“And you’re telling it to me like how the novels do.” He muttered as I smiled.

“As if you don’t use those choice of words, too.”

The two of us ended up purchasing the same again. I guess the two of us have the same taste when it comes to fashion and such.

“You know, I do think we could shop together. I see that we have the same taste.” I said as he nodded and mentioned a few words of agreement.

Thinking of the members, I have realized that we can be sorted when it comes to fashion. Lay, Suho and Xiumin can be classed into the hippie yet formal ones, Tao, Kris, Luhan, and I for the swag ones, Kai and Kyungsoo for the library-type ones, Sehun and Chen for the youthful-looking ones, and as for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they belong to the casual ones.

     We were left with fifteen minutes still, since Luhan and I were not that choosy when it comes to clothes. I perceived that when we see one, we tend to get contented.

     “Where should we go?” He asked as I pointed to the shop at the end of the small pavement.