Disaster

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Then, the air became akward between you two since that day.

Days passed, and you suddenly noticed that Luhan's hatred for you became stronger and stronger.

At the canteen:

You're peacefully eating at the corner of the school canteen, Luhan comes with his group, and he suddenly stares at you badly.

"Hey, that's OUR place." He said, emphasizing the "Our".

"Get another table. There are exactly 24 unoccupied seats in here, one of them is a table for six. So kindly get another." You said, being the nerd you are. You're actually not a nerd, but you just love studying that much.

"And the one you are occupying is currently ours." He replied angrily.

"I'm out." You said, leaving your leftovers behind, just to make them know that you are angry.

Luhan's P.O.V.

Ah. I really hate that girl. Whatever.

"Hey, wanna take a revenge guys?" I asked them.

"No problem." Tao said.

"Afternoon. Later, at the Mesonia alley." I said to them.

"I'm heading off somewhere, you guys could go ahead." Lay said.

"Fine." I replied.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Your P.O.V.

I'm passing through the Mesonia Alley right now, a small street between two small buildings, This is the shortest way in getting home.

You felt a heavy force being pressed on your neck.

Then, after that, you saw five men, one of them is Luhan.

"That's for making me an embarrassment." He said.

Then, he HIMSELF punched me in the stomach.

"Hey guys, stop it!" A voice of a man said, pretty blurry to me because I felt like passing out.

-------------------

I woke up with a creamy white ceiling in front of me, when I looked around, I saw green curtains.

"Jjeolbae, what happened to you?!?!" Your mom asked you.

"Omma--" You were cut when your stomach suddenly hurts.

You groaned in pain.

"Who did this to you?" Your dad asked.

You just went blank.

"I won't mention the mastermind, omma, appa." You said sweetly to him.

Then, Luhan's parents barged in.

"Jjeolbae, are you alright?" They asked.

"I'm pretty fine now." You said.

"Luhan's in here now." Mrs. Lu said.

"A-ah." You said while he is entering the hospital room.

Then, the doctor came in.

"Good morning." The doctor said and greeted us all.

"Good morning, doc." We all said.

"Here's the result of the test: Jjeolbae, it comes that you acquired an injury; prohibiting you to do activities that could damage your stomach."  He said.

I was shocked.

Won't I get the chance to dance again?

 

Flashback

You were a great dancer since 10, you entered various Hip Hop competitions and won many awards. Luhan was with you, of course. He's your partner although the two of you don't get along well. The both of you perform beautifully and gracefully. Your steps get in sync with the tantalizing beat.

--End of Flashback--

"D-does that mean..........That I won't get the chance to dance again?? Will I be like this forever?" You said, tearing out.

"I-I believe that you'll eventually recover, but it would take a month, I'm sorry to say." The doctor said.

"I'll be testing out some medicines, now if you'll excuse me." The doc said while heading out.

You hid yourself with a blanket, and there, you cried.

Dancing is one of your passions aside from studying.

You thought that nothing could stop you from doing so.

 

Luhan's P.O.V.

 

"We'll leave you alone with your soon-to-be-wife." Our parents said while getting out of the room.

"D-does that mean..........That I won't get the chance to dance again?? Will I be like this forever?"  She said.

These words made me wide awake, aware of my mistakes, clearly. I suddenly felt a rush of guilt inside myself.

"I'm sorry Jjeolbae." I said to her.

"Are you kidding me?! AFTER YOU RUINED MY FUTURE, YOU'LL JUST SAY SORRY?! LUHAN, PLEASE. I WAS ABOUT TO AUDITION IN SM ENTERTAINMENT NEXT WEEK! I WAS PREPARED TO ACQUIRE MY FUTURE!YOU RUINED IT ALL! AFTER YOU GUYS BEAT ME OUT? SORRY IS JUST THE WORD?!" She said to me.

"Hey. I'm really sorry." I said to her. I know that I can't do anything about it, and I'm truly guilty.

"Being angry at me although it's not my fault, beating me out without defense, and ruining my future. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! IF YES, SAY IT STRAIGHT TO ME AND DO IT! I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO IN THIS WORLD! YOU RUINED MY PAST, MY PRESENT AND MY FUTURE!!" She shouted.

These sharp words seemed like thorns and got into me.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu, Mr. and Mrs. Hyun (Jjeolbae)'s p.o.v.

We've decided to eavesdrop at the conversation, there, we went near the door.

Luhan's P.O.V.

 "It's not yet the end of the world. WE'LL STILL GET MARRIED, RIGHT?!" I said to her. 

"I won't give up my whole lifetime with a person whom I don't like and doesn't like me back!" She said, filled with hatred.

"You'll eventually learn to fall for each other. " Mrs. Lu said.